• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Have High Respect for the Texas A&M Football Program

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC schedules like a bunch of fairy boy lovin phegs.

The Pac 12 are a bunch little P5 wannabes playing in a big man's game, thinking they can actually contend for anything important. Before you talk shit, you should make sure you can either back it up or have an actual reason to talk shit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC followed by the ACC play the least amount of regular season P5 opponents on average year after year.

So playing Rutgers and Oregon St instead of Western Kentucky and UTC is why you got your ass handed to you in the playoffs?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So playing Rutgers and Oregon St instead of Western Kentucky and UTC is why you got your ass handed to you in the playoffs?
Ya because Vandy, Kentucky and the two Miss. schools kill it year after year ... well at least Ol Miss does when it's cheating up a storm.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't open your Reddit link, but we are clearly talking about football. We are all well aware that schools like Stanford win a lot of titles in sports that aren't popular in other parts of the country.

IN FOOTBALL, the conference is weak. Especially with USC & UCLA down.
You guys in the SEC need to work on your quidditch game so you can catch up in the obscure sports titles that can only be found on ESPN the OCHO.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys in the SEC need to work on your quidditch game so you can catch up in the obscure sports titles that can only be found on ESPN the OCHO.
Michigan St. needs to work on self control so they can stop their r@ping ways.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sexy-dogs-who-probably-get-laid-more-than-you-20.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he moved there because he gets a cheaper shipping cost on the Russian brides he has to buy.
So the punishment for kidnapping, drugging, and sexual assault being he only losses his job is just an unintentional perk.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d like to see at least 1 more P5 OOC matchup against a worthy opponent.

Maybe a in-State rivalry game that we could play on Thanksgiving instead of LSU.

A former SWC foe would really bring in some national attention and get good ratings

Which game would be the most interesting match up, Texas Tech, TCU, or Baylol?
IIRC, it would have to be TCU. For some reason there was great disdain for Tech and Baylor from the Aggies. For a while there it seemed they hated those two worse than the rusty cows.

I have no idea what Baylor did to 'em. But I'm pretty sure they didn't appreciate Tech students puting cowshit all over the inside of their buses.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, it would have to be TCU. For some reason there was great disdain for Tech and Baylor from the Aggies. For a while there it seemed they hated those two worse than the rusty cows.

I have no idea what Baylor did to 'em. But I'm pretty sure they didn't appreciate Tech students puting cowshit all over the inside of their buses.
I’ve been to games in Austin, Waco and Lubbock. I’d go back to Austin.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every conference plays their conference members. Hence why there is a CONFERENCE schedule and a NON-CONFERENCE schedule in college football.

Actually no, not all. Georgia has yet to play Texas A&M as members of the SEC. This is A&Ms 7th season currently in the SEC. So no, every conference in fact doesn’t play all their conference members.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya because Vandy, Kentucky and the two Miss. schools kill it year after year ... well at least Ol Miss does when it's cheating up a storm.

I think you don't understand the criteria. They've all beaten an FBS team from outside the conference this year, something Arizona, Oregon State, UCLA, and Washington have not done. They've all also beaten multiple P5 OOC teams, since Oregon St. last accomplished that goal. They also all play in a real conference that doesn't gift them a win against Oregon St every year. Hell any of the four wouldn't even be in the bottom four in your shitfest excuse for a conference.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no, not all. Georgia has yet to play Texas A&M as members of the SEC. This is A&Ms 7th season currently in the SEC. So no, every conference in fact doesn’t play all their conference members.

Didn't say they play all of their conference members. I just said that every college football team plays teams in their conference. For example, Georgia always plays SEC teams, Washington always plays Pac 12 teams, etc.

I didn't even say the word "all" in my comment lol

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say they play all of their conference members. I just said that every college football team plays teams in their conference. For example, Georgia always plays SEC teams, Washington always plays Pac 12 teams, etc.

I didn't even say the word "all" in my comment lol

My comment was not all play each other. It’s a little pathetic that Texas A&M has been in the SEC 7 seasons now and still hasn’t played all the SEC teams. I should have used regularly. Playing someone once every 8 years isn’t regular.