• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate hexes!!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about no breaks tonight or should I say for over a fucking decade in SJ. At least Bryz played well but what is with the fucked up line Lavy. How hard is it to play Rinaldo on the 4th line where he belongs??? Nothing against him but let him play his role and let the scorers score.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure we had any lines tonight. The only two people that were consistently on the ice together were schenn and Simmonds. Everyone else was all jumbled up

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
is lavy starting to outcoach himself like we saw with the goalies last postseason?

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to do this crap w/ the lines every so often. I'm sure he'll figure it out. It's probably more of a message to the team than anything else.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He seems to do this crap w/ the lines every so often. I'm sure he'll figure it out. It's probably more of a message to the team than anything else.

if you send a message to the team every game, how much of a message can it be?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant he just write a note to send a message and leave the lines in tact?

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cant he just write a note to send a message and leave the lines in tact?

Because he wasn't getting results with the way things were. Trying everything possible.

I also think he is rewarding the guys that are playing hard. That's why we saw Rinaldo playing up on lines. Rewarding a guy with heart even though he has less skill. Things will work themselves out again. The Flyers always seem to crap their pants this time of year. It's the annual February funk.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
as with any sport there are only 2 types of coaches

the players coach (john stevens)
the hard ass (lavy)

both systems can only go so far until they are not effective anymore. the great coaches have figured out how to balance being both.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he wasn't getting results with the way things were. Trying everything possible.

I also think he is rewarding the guys that are playing hard. That's why we saw Rinaldo playing up on lines. Rewarding a guy with heart even though he has less skill. Things will work themselves out again. The Flyers always seem to crap their pants this time of year. It's the annual February funk.

We always do have the february funk but we lead the league in scoring the lines shouldnt be jumbled especially now when we needas wins badly as the 8th seed is quickly approaching.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as with any sport there are only 2 types of coaches

the players coach (john stevens)
the hard ass (lavy)

both systems can only go so far until they are not effective anymore. the great coaches have figured out how to balance being both.

I agree, but I don't blame Laviolette for how this season is going. The team is drastically different from last season. Goalie is underachieving, team is very young, and they lost their #1 defenseman. With all that said, I think the team is doing pretty well. The team defense as whole has go to improve though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but I don't blame Laviolette for how this season is going. The team is drastically different from last season. Goalie is underachieving, team is very young, and they lost their #1 defenseman. With all that said, I think the team is doing pretty well. The team defense as whole has go to improve though.

The team being so young i think is the key a lot of the young guys havent played this many games in a year and are starting to get tired. i know for sure Cooter has been looking tired the last couple of weeks.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, my hat goes out to Bryzy. I have bashed him quite a bit this season and rightfully so. He was solid last night. If he can play like this more often then I am not as worried now than I was a few games ago. The scoring will be there. I'm more concerned about Bryzy. Good game although our offense did not help.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if Bryz can keep the opposition to only one goal then that should be enough for a win. The team needs to step up and score some goals.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if the D and goaltending play like they did last night for the remainder of the season watch out. Even with the fucked up lines they still dominated at times. I don't mind inspiring a few guys but you need to keep the lines somewhat intact heading into the playoff drive. If you wanted to figure things out do it before Xmas. In any case I guess lines 2-3 are pretty similar so having Rinaldo play up there was no biggy...I love that he hits!