• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE OREGON beats UCLA

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
It was a good season while it lasted.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...so I don't get it, everyone is saying, "well Oregon hasn't played anyone yet, wait until they play UCLA and Stanford....

Then UCLA week comes and everyone is like, "Well shouldn't they destroy them?"

LOL Ducks just rolling along.

I haven't said anything of the sort.

You must be thinking of the OTHER occupant.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daym this thread has "JINKS" writtin all over it. :noidea: as sure a lost in the end as a Confident pick for your team in a blow out.:lol:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now it is serious. Oregon must DESTROY UCLA to ensure the confidence in the voters. Then UCLA must go on and win out ebfore losing to Oregon again in the CCG.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should put money on Oregon to win. That should guarantee a UCLA victory given my luck this year.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with OD in this thread (not so much on the thread title though). If Oregon destroys UCLA, it would be very impressive. Of course, everyone wants to discredit him by saying Oregon easily should win this game. And if UCLA wins, you all probably will say "I knew Oregon wouldn't win vs a quality opponent."

I'm expecting Oregon to win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost. If they blowout UCLA, then I would be impressed. If this was the SEC, you would talk about how it is one of the biggest games of the year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thatssotrue.com_1220_1329759341.gif

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao unless Mariota gets knocked out and the new QB comes in and can't run, and then throws ints and fumbles all over the field Oregon Wins. Hundley finally played a good defense in Stanford and Oregons secondary is even better. He won't be able to run because of the speed of Oregon, and Uclas o line got destroyed vs Stanford. That being said there defense is good but Oregon will cruise unless what I said in the first sentence happens. Ucla will probably win the rest of there games, but Hundley needs to prove he can play againts elite defense. He's lucky he's got Asu and Washington at home.

Oregon-55
Ucla-27

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao unless Mariota gets knocked out and the new QB comes in and can't run, and then throws ints and fumbles all over the field Oregon Wins. Hundley finally played a good defense in Stanford and Oregons secondary is even better. He won't be able to run because of the speed of Oregon, and Uclas o line got destroyed vs Stanford. That being said there defense is good but Oregon will cruise unless what I said in the first sentence happens. Ucla will probably win the rest of there games, but Hundley needs to prove he can play againts elite defense. He's lucky he's got Asu and Washington at home. Utah really banged them up they just need to come out of here with no injuries more injuries will mean a PAC 12 South Championship. So please Oregon beat the shit out of them. Go Yucks sorry still hate Oregon but all be cheering for you.

Oregon-55
Ucla-27

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao unless Mariota gets knocked out and the new QB comes in and can't run, and then throws ints and fumbles all over the field Oregon Wins. Hundley finally played a good defense in Stanford and Oregons secondary is even better. He won't be able to run because of the speed of Oregon, and Uclas o line got destroyed vs Stanford. That being said there defense is good but Oregon will cruise unless what I said in the first sentence happens. Ucla will probably win the rest of there games, but Hundley needs to prove he can play againts elite defense. He's lucky he's got Asu and Washington at home. Utah really banged them up they just need to come out of here with no injuries more injuries will mean no PAC 12 South Championship. So please Oregon beat the shit out of them. Go Yucks sorry still hate Oregon but all be cheering for you.

Oregon-55
Ucla-27[/QUOTE]

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay sports SportsHoopla is just fucked up sorry for the multiple posts. Also I'm really hyper sorry for typing so much I'm back on the meds...........:L