• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a Cowboys win the Super Bowl

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counseling? It's you who needs counseling. You claim you only want to talk football, but you love to fight, then claim your the victim.
Fucking moron.

Youre just always so angry. Cursing everyone out. Pissed off about everything. I mean a guy makes a prediction about the SB and out of nowhere you chime in with cursing and insults. We disagree o football and ever day it’s “You fucking moron”. Just so much anger coming out of you every day on shit that just doesn’t matter. I do like to argue football but I’m not on attack mode cursing people out everyday because they made a simple prediction. It’s just one of those things about your personality that jumps out daily.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre just always so angry. Cursing everyone out. Pissed off about everything. I mean a guy makes a prediction about the SB and out of nowhere you chime in with cursing and insults. We disagree o football and ever day it’s “You fucking moron”. Just so much anger coming out of you every day on shit that just doesn’t matter. I do like to argue football but I’m not on attack mode cursing people out everyday because they made a simple prediction. It’s just one of those things about your personality that jumps out daily.

It's not anger it's reading some stupidity and over the top statements.

Now for my sanity I'm going to at least for a couple of months stop replying to any moronic shit you post, yes that means this is the last reply I will make to you until sometime in June.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I GUARANTEE a Cowboys win the Super Bowl at some point in the future, distant or near or not at all.

Fixed the thread title forya!

PaPadresfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's more of a realistic quote. That's why I will never trash talk or bost about the Browns until they have do something worth bragging about.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now for my sanity I'm going to at least for a couple of months stop replying to any moronic shit you post, yes that means this is the last reply I will make to you until sometime in June.

but I don’t mean me. Some other random dude you weren’t even talking to who talked of his prediction and you were furious at that too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But... but... what about me? What am I supposed to do? :)

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wager every one of my pubic hairs that the Cowboys don't even sniff the playoffs.
tenor.gif

Who the hell would want to bet that?

giphy.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh STFU. you aren’t as upper crust as you’d like to think. You’re a hand models bitch, FFS

Act like a twat, get treated like a twat