• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't really understand why so much hype is on who is being classless.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a matter of inches could have changed the final of the 49ers-Seahawks game. It was a very hard hitting game where a huge majority was clean. Yes, I bet fans of each team can find some cheap shots and classless acts. Did you expect it to be a very clean game between the 2 teams? Once the game got over, I really didn't care what anybody says in a post-game interview (especially immediately after the game).

I talk to people about those inches. Bowman's injury. Baldwin having an amazing game. The rivalry between the 2 teams. The hit on LMJ (which I thought was a pretty sweet hit). Kaepernick doing great and awful. How the coaches are pretty much polar opposites.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1 man.

I'm not really getting it either. Does everybody really want "it was a great game, the other team played well" bullshit. I personally love the hate between the two teams and if Crabtree makes the catch and calls out Sherman I'm all for that as well.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a matter of inches could have changed the final of the 49ers-Seahawks game. It was a very hard hitting game where a huge majority was clean. Yes, I bet fans of each team can find some cheap shots and classless acts. Did you expect it to be a very clean game between the 2 teams? Once the game got over, I really didn't care what anybody says in a post-game interview (especially immediately after the game).

I talk to people about those inches. Bowman's injury. Baldwin having an amazing game. The rivalry between the 2 teams. The hit on LMJ (which I thought was a pretty sweet hit). Kaepernick doing great and awful. How the coaches are pretty much polar opposites.

But who are the one's posting about it non stop? look at you're board.

Don't like the heat in the kitchen then don't step into it.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and all the radio talk show people on ESPN and Facebook and Twitter and everywhere else. I know who is talking about it.

I hate that the 49ers lost, especially to the Seahawks, but I feel the Seahawks earned the win.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing is silly,these are football players not Priest's or the Cub Scout leaders.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old guy in me wants to say "players in my day wouldn't have done that."

Then the more reasonable side of me says "players in my day didn't have Erin Andrews shove a microphone in their face 10 seconds after the game so how can we really say that? Who really knows what that nutcase Hollywood Henderson would have said had he been in Sherman's shoes."

I do tend to think it wasn't so much classless as maybe a bit selfish....you just won the NFCCG. Is it really that important what Crabtree said about you last week?

Other than that .... this is a DB and a WR. These guys trash talk each other all game every game.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing food on a player who just gruesomely blew his knee out for your entertainment is classless. Trash talking the opposing receiver after the game is just funny.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing food on a player who just gruesomely blew his knee out for your entertainment is classless. Trash talking the opposing receiver after the game is just funny.

I agree. That one singular fan was a classless ass hole.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ku-xlarge.gif

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You post some of the most classless shit on the site. You have no room to talk about class.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say even less".

- Vince Lombardi.

Today's football players - and apparently some of the fans - need to learn who this guy was and exactly what made him the best football coach ever.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Vince Lombardi.

Today's football players - and apparently some of the fans - need to learn who this guy was and exactly what made him the best football coach ever.

How about you just lead by example and shut the fuck up then.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Vince Lombardi.

It's not going to happen. Sportsmanship is dying and will be a thing of the past in a decade or so. Sportsmanship doesn't make money. I remember (and not that long ago) when a player would make a tackle and run back to the huddle. Now if a player makes a good hit, and even if the receiver got a first down, the defender is celebrating and self promoting. He got a fucking 1st down, you dunce!

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you just lead by example and shut the fuck up then.

You first, Sonny.

Oh wait...how about that loud mouthed CB you have there in Seattle that went all WWE and had to apologize for it. How about HE goes first. THEN you.

Richard Sherman apologizes for postgame rant - NFL.com

"I apologize for attacking an individual and taking the attention away from the fantastic game by my teammates," Sherman [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]425394793326198784[/MEDIA]"]told ESPN's Ed Werder[/ame]. "That was not my intent."

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they weren't dumping things on him because he hurt himself. Go see the youtube video of him tearing up a sign from a fan not 10 feet away from that spot the year before. Those are season ticket holders in that area. You don't think they all remember the fucking asshat tool that dissed the fans in that game?

How about some of you stop pretending this was some heinous crime against humanity and treat a couple of kernels of popcorn falling near him for what it was. A non story.

- Vince Lombardi.

Sure, just as soon as they go back to the game as it was then with the equipment they had in their day. Times have changed and so has what Americans find entertaining. Today's stuff would have never been tolerated 20 years ago, more or less in Lombardi's day. Now we crave the T.O.'s and Shermans of the world. We listen/read endless complaining about the boring and repetitive answers of the athletes that rubber stamp their comments, and then vilify those who are honest. In short, you like being angry about it or you wouldn't be and fans in general aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they weren't dumping things on him because he hurt himself. Go see the youtube video of him tearing up a sign from a fan not 10 feet away from that spot the year before. Those are season ticket holders in that area. You don't think they all remember the fucking asshat tool that dissed the fans in that game?

How about some of you stop pretending this was some heinous crime against humanity and treat a couple of kernels of popcorn falling near him for what it was. A non story.

Really? You're comfortable defending someone throwing food on a guy being carted off after having his leg folded in half? That's pretty... classless of you.