• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I despise Tiger Woods As Much As The Next Guy but, C'mon...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you can't serve someone who is obviously hammered. FL law is different

Hard to tell in this situation if you could even tell the guy's demeanor given his issues. Also - it is almost being portrayed like Tiger & his GF were at a small bar just w/ this guy & a few other folks. This is Tiger Woods who attracts tons of folks wherever he is. There could have been tons of folks there & both of them could have been distracted by a million different things. It is not their job to babysit this guy & watch his drinking habits.

Again - this guy sounds suicidal. NP with going off the wagon, but for God's sake take an Uber or get a ride with someone. That fact that he showed disregard for this & that he had recent similar behavior just kind of makes you believe that this tragic result was going to happen at some time later if it didn't occur that nt (short of locking the guy up for a long time - which no doubt someone would protest).

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to tell in this situation if you could even tell the guy's demeanor given his issues. Also - it is almost being portrayed like Tiger & his GF were at a small bar just w/ this guy & a few other folks. This is Tiger Woods who attracts tons of folks wherever he is. There could have been tons of folks there & both of them could have been distracted by a million different things. It is not their job to babysit this guy & watch his drinking habits.

Again - this guy sounds suicidal. NP with going off the wagon, but for God's sake take an Uber or get a ride with someone. That fact that he showed disregard for this & that he had recent similar behavior just kind of makes you believe that this tragic result was going to happen at some time later if it didn't occur that nt (short of locking the guy up for a long time - which no doubt someone would protest).

So you would never call an Uber or take the keys away from a friend or coworker who has a known problem because
....they will probably die anyway?

In a person's moment of great irresponsibility, they should be left to their fate?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you post things on here people tend to respond. thats how this works

You mean like the way I responded to you? Sorry that what you posted was a swing & a miss.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like the way I responded to you? Sorry that what you posted was a swing & a miss.
tenor.gif

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I'm not gay.