• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that montsho be banned from SportsHoopla immediately

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was it he said that made you think he was racist?

Dude, you know damn good and well what everyone is referring to. Quit playing stupid.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing. we just randomly picked that specific poster and all of us, together, somehow came to the strange conclusion that he's racist. It's all in our collective imagination.

Seriously, man. I get that you're championing a cause here but how many times are you going to ask the same question?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I'd like to ask you the same question, you know, since you +1'ed that post of his where he accused me of being a racist.

What was it I said that gives you grounds to call me a racist?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure if they go off the deep end like montsho did, they will earn their bans in due time.

No they wouldn't, cause they are Lakers fans.

If you "and others" frequented this board "nearly" as much as I have in the last year......you would understand.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing. we just randomly picked that specific poster and all of us, together, somehow came to the strange conclusion that he's racist. It's all in our collective imagination.

Seriously, man. I get that you're championing a cause here but how many times are you going to ask the same question?

Until he gets a motherfucking answer, got it?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm building a beautiful buzz right now and this thread is a serious buzzkill. I'll be elsewhere for the rest of the evening, gents. :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are half your Lakers buddies on this board! Why not cry for them to be banned??

being a troll is only have the equation. Not knowing when to drop the act is the other half.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD calling others trolls!!

th

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my kids used to do that cause they figured it would get them what they wanted .. ha they never got what they wanted

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'd like to ask you the same question, you know, since you +1'ed that post of his where he accused me of being a racist.

What was it I said that gives you grounds to call me a racist?

Did not realize his post was directed at you being a racist or I would not have +1'd it. I ask the same question over and over because it's ignored. I just wanted to know what was racist enough to get him banned.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you know damn good and well what everyone is referring to. Quit playing stupid.

Again, you know good and well that you're ignoring the fact that he said if Jay Z knew what the medallion represented then he believed it was racist. He said that if Larry Johnson was advocating for a league that didn't allow whites that it would be racist. He never said it was acceptable to wear the medallion or that it was acceptable to want a league of all blacks. Did we not read the exact same thread? I don't get how I'm playing stupid.

If there was something specific then I'd agree with you, but honestly I just think he has a different opinion than me and you and I don't think that makes him racist.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my kids used to do that cause they figured it would get them what they wanted .. ha they never got what they wanted

my guess is that's because you didn't have an answer for them...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you know good and well that you're ignoring the fact that he said if Jay Z knew what the medallion represented then he believed it was racist. He said that if Larry Johnson was advocating for a league that didn't allow whites that it would be racist. He never said it was acceptable to wear the medallion or that it was acceptable to want a league of all blacks. Did we not read the exact same thread? I don't get how I'm playing stupid.

If there was something specific then I'd agree with you, but honestly I just think he has a different opinion than me and you and I don't think that makes him racist.

If anyone can interpret this to mean anything other than not being racist, then they are a fucking dumbass.

https://twitter.com/TheRealLJ2/statuses/460157093954486272

Dude clearly states that he wants an all black league, with no other race allowed. Is he saying that blacks are better than other races? No, but he is saying that he doesn't want blacks to associate with other races in basketball.

Last edited by a moderator: