• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I believe the Seahawks are victims

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
That's the way!!!! Stick with your team. I have been a Ram fan since 1954 and I have stuck with them through many bad years. I'm enjoying this year,

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...who will all of the “12s” (so named because they only became fans in 2012) follow now that the Seahags are shit again?

FU... I've been here through the good, the bad and the ugly...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are victims of incompetence. Rely on Russ to do everything. :L

Russ doesn't get a pass... He's a one read QB... If his first read isn't there, that's when he tends to begin to scramble or move around in the pocket... There are many times he leaves the pocket when he doesn't have to... Like I or not, his height is a stumbling block at times in the pocket, which is why he leaves it too early... Seems like almost every pass play he's leaving the pocket when his first read isn't there... Even when he's not pressured... He's a very good QB but he will never be a QB that sits in the pocket regardless of how much protection he receives...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ doesn't get a pass... He's a one read QB... If his first read isn't there, that's when he tends to begin to scramble or move around in the pocket... There are many times he leaves the pocket when he doesn't have to... Like I or not, his height is a stumbling block at times in the pocket, which is why he leaves it too early... Seems like almost every pass play he's leaving the pocket when his first read isn't there... Even when he's not pressured... He's a very good QB but he will never be a QB that sits in the pocket regardless of how much protection he receives...

That Oline, if you can call it that, doesn't really provide protection...once it a while they might block a guy or 2...but their usual technique is the ole' block and other times it's the look out block...but rarely to they actually engage a defender on their blocks... they're really bad

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One plus. Seattle at end of game..didnt try to take any rams players knees out. Or any other dirty trick. No class loser the Seahawks are
Okay, I've now read a good 5+ posts of yours today and from just the grammar I can't tell if English is your second language or if you just have Down syndrome.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...who will all of the “12s” (so named because they only became fans in 2012) follow now that the Seahags are shit again?
Hahahahah. OMG bro, that 12 joke and the term "Seahags". I have literally never heard those before. So good. I'm going to PM you the next time I need an epic insult for some other sports team.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell was he doing on that one play where he threw it backwards to avoid a sack (resulting in a 3rd & 26 - lucky it wasn't a turnover)? QBs have to try & not always be a hero & learn when to take a sack or throw it away - forwards.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really haven't had much success drafting olinemen and their secondary isnt very good anymore.

Basically, they are who the Rams used to be except with Russell Wilson. Seattle needs a good draft and they'll be back but they are definitely not who they used to be.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a total ass whipping. I find it less painful then missing by a inch. The Seahawks obviously need to retool the roster with younger healthier players still hunger for the big prize. They had their run with this group of players onto the next group.

It was a thing of beauty and a joy to behold.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was he doing on that one play where he threw it backwards to avoid a sack (resulting in a 3rd & 26 - lucky it wasn't a turnover)? QBs have to try & not always be a hero & learn when to take a sack or throw it away - forwards.
Wilson has to try and be a hero on every offensive play, because if it weren't for Wilson the Hawks would be lucky to be 4-10, instead of 8-6.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot to go through in five years.
Come on Willie, be careful what you say, as a Niner fan. The Niners might be on the rebound, but you have been through quite a bit in the last five years yourself.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really haven't had much success drafting olinemen and their secondary isnt very good anymore.

Basically, they are who the Rams used to be except with Russell Wilson. Seattle needs a good draft and they'll be back but they are definitely not who they used to be.
They need to get healthy. Drafting always helps but when almost 1/3rd of your team I still on injured reserve or out for the game it's hard to be competitive.

Aside from the patriots, every team has their ups and downs. The hawks are definitely in a down cycle and it will be interesting to see what happens this offseason

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your team wins a NFC West championship, or even goes to the playoffs, come back and talk to us!!

his team? the 49ers? yeah, they've won 5 superbowls, played in 6 superbowls. you should know, you were likely in your 60's when they won them.