• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am making a decision...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either put up a fight and call out the clown show that is the NBA, which could very well be explained to us in 20 years from now like Pro-Wrestling was revealed to be fake to all the followers back in the day. At one point in time they thought it was real, and it was shocking to them to find out that it was fake. I think we could hear the same about the NBA in time. Find out this has all been a storyline. Stern = McMahon.

OR

Just join the freakshow that is, understand that I hate the NBA now, so why not just join the most hated franchise and 3some in sports. Much like I don't give a rip about the MLB, I root for the Yankees to win because I know it pisses everyone else off and I could care less. So now since that is my relationship with the NBA, I could just sit back and root for the Heat to buy 5 more titles. Just to rub it into this generations game.

Fucking joke people. Stern rejects a trade that would send CP3 to the Lakers (and I am a laker disliker) yet he somehow allowed 3 all stars to join up and dominate along with the shady ass officiating that can be controlled in the NBA.

Horse...shit.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you implying Stearn wants the Heat to win... But doesnt want LA to win?

Why would he do that? LA is the 2nd largest market in the USA with the largest fanbase of any NBA team...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you implying Stearn wants the Heat to win... But doesnt want LA to win?

Why would he do that? LA is the 2nd largest market in the USA with the largest fanbase of any NBA team...

ummm LA made the playoffs...They had no right making it into the playoffs.

And LA has had their time. Isn't there a conspiracy video out there on YouTube about it? I think a great example was a Blazer vs Laker game.

Although If I were the writers of the NBA, I think having the Spurs win the titel and Miami 1/3 in the fINals would set up a much better storyline going into next year.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u crazy.... like ya... just not following this one..

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that David Stern made sure SAS missed 2 fts at the end of game 6, give up 2 off rebound, and allow 2 threes after being up 5 with 28 seconds lmao

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did he plan out that Ray Ray 3?? :confused:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm LA made the playoffs...They had no right making it into the playoffs.

And LA has had their time. Isn't there a conspiracy video out there on YouTube about it? I think a great example was a Blazer vs Laker game.

Although If I were the writers of the NBA, I think having the Spurs win the titel and Miami 1/3 in the fINals would set up a much better storyline going into next year.

Are you retarded or drunk?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me how that was earned? for real.

Jordan earned his, he went to a Chicago team was was awful, built the entire franchise up. EARNED his 6 rings by making guys around him better, guys that the franchise drafted and traded for. He built and earned it.

It wasn't "Hey bro, really enjoyed playing with ya on team USA, damn bro imagine if this team USA just joined up in the league, less do this, yo, im hittin you up in South Beach D-Willy Dilly Wade bro, me and home boi Bosh be headin south, ima outta dis dump of the CLE bro you dig?"

yeah imagine Jordan,Miller,Ewing all on one team.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me how that was earned? for real.

Jordan earned his, he went to a Chicago team was was awful, built the entire franchise up. EARNED his 6 rings by making guys around him better, guys that the franchise drafted and traded for. He built and earned it.

It wasn't "Hey bro, really enjoyed playing with ya on team USA, damn bro imagine if this team USA just joined up in the league, less do this, yo, im hittin you up in South Beach D-Willy Dilly Wade bro, me and home boi Bosh be headin south, ima outta dis dump of the CLE bro you dig?"

yeah imagine Jordan,Miller,Ewing all on one team.

NOW you've done it. you're bringing up the collusion talk. btw, why is that rule in place again...?

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat were outshot from the Line by a pretty wide margin in both the Spurs and Pacers series. Congrats on being an idiot. At least look stuff up when you make claims.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW you've done it. you're bringing up the collusion talk. btw, why is that rule in place again...?

Yes.. stop players from talking to one another. Totally good rule by the NBA to have.. and completely enforceable. Didnt Kobe call Dwight last year?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.. stop players from talking to one another. Totally good rule by the NBA to have.. and completely enforceable. Didnt Kobe call Dwight last year?

well, we at least partially agree on that one. why have a rule in place you can't or won't enforce...?

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
ChiefsLakers67, the clueless Lebron-backers are now trying to say Bosh was useless while it was Bosh playing elite defense on Duncan in games 6 and 7. Another thing Spoelestra totally cut Bosh out of the offensive game plan and turned him into a role player. So Lebron didn't have to waste that much energy defending anyone. Look how wide open he was on that last shot it looked like Parker was setting a screen for him because he was so tired, and they call that a clutch shot, pathetic. More of a case the Heat have been spoiled with depth more than any team in NBA history. Kurt Rambis set it straight just now on ESPN.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChiefsLakers67, the clueless Lebron-backers are now trying to say Bosh was useless while it was Bosh playing elite defense on Duncan in games 6 and 7. Another thing Spoelestra totally cut Bosh out of the offensive game plan and turned him into a role player. So Lebron didn't have to waste that much energy defending anyone. Look how wide open he was on that last shot it looked like Parker was setting a screen for him because he was so tired, and they call that a clutch shot, pathetic. More of a case the Heat have been spoiled with depth more than any team in NBA history. Kurt Rambis set it straight just now on ESPN.

interesting...

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron didn't have to defend anyone??? He guarded Parker and Ginobili!

LeBron had to go find all stars? Not his fault Cleveland's managment was incompetant.

Bosh played great D on duncan in game 6? you mean the game where duncan had 30 and 15?

Seriously the LeBron hatred, is ridiculous. Get over it, hes the best player since MJ. Go cry like little babies and look for excuses all you want.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either put up a fight and call out the clown show that is the NBA, which could very well be explained to us in 20 years from now like Pro-Wrestling was revealed to be fake to all the followers back in the day. At one point in time they thought it was real, and it was shocking to them to find out that it was fake. I think we could hear the same about the NBA in time. Find out this has all been a storyline. Stern = McMahon.

OR

Just join the freakshow that is, understand that I hate the NBA now, so why not just join the most hated franchise and 3some in sports. Much like I don't give a rip about the MLB, I root for the Yankees to win because I know it pisses everyone else off and I could care less. So now since that is my relationship with the NBA, I could just sit back and root for the Heat to buy 5 more titles. Just to rub it into this generations game.

Fucking joke people. Stern rejects a trade that would send CP3 to the Lakers (and I am a laker disliker) yet he somehow allowed 3 all stars to join up and dominate along with the shady ass officiating that can be controlled in the NBA.

Horse...shit.
the problem with this path is there are only so many story lines before the NBA becomes boring.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OR

Horse...shit.

LOL. You do realize that this was not a typical trade that Stern vetoed, right? The NBA owned the Hornets at the time. Stern, as NBA commish was essentially acting as the owner of the franchise. This would be comparable to the Lakers GM agreeing to a trade and then Buss vetoing the deal.

The issue is that Stern should have never been in that position as it is a massive conflict of interest. Had that trade been allowed, it would have destroyed the value of the Hornets' franchise. Stern could not afford to let that happen. As such, he was acting in the best interest of the Hornets, and by extension, the league. Had the franchise been privately owned, there is no way he would have stepped in.