• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The real reason I'm a Nuggets fan

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I OD'd on Jersey Mikes. Haven't had one in awhile, but now i have the urge for a number 8 bad lol

@ElPatron1 standing outside Jersey Mike's

bokeem woodbine GIF

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are roughly only 200 Quiznos restaurants left across the globe. Two of them are here in Northwest Indiana, in Valpo and Demotte.

FWIW the Nuggets write-up is going to happen regardless of what takes place in this thread. The only thing that's going to prevent the write-up from happening would be if the Heat came back.

I think there are rules against threats on the Hoop.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a sandwich shop out here in the bay area that everyone will swear by...Little Lucca's.

Enormous sandwich with these garlic spread and a hot sauce spread that are game changers. Dutch Crunch bread is A1.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s actually kind of sad, but annoying

This reminds me of the song that says “they always wanna come but they never wanna leave.” It is always bugged me because those are not contradicting things. If someone said they always wanted to come, but they never want to stay then the “but” make sense. It would be like me saying that I’m hungry, but I want to eat something.” I am cold but I should probably get a sweatshirt. I‘m old, but I’m a grandpa. “I’m not racist, but…”

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jokic the real life Ivan Drago? I wonder if he has a soul or is capable of human emotions.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Pacers suck, and I needed someone to root for. The Nuggets happened to be #1 in the opposite conference this season, so I chose them. :yes:

No j/k... If the Nuggets win on Monday I'll provide an in-depth write-up explaining my fandom on my day off on Thursday. It will probably be so lengthy that I'll need to include it in the blog...
I doubt that anyone gives a fuck why you're a fan - that's your right and you're not obligated to explain why

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that anyone gives a fuck why you're a fan - that's your right and you're not obligated to explain why
More often than not this is true. But because it's me and one of my teams now has a title... Yeah, people care.

If they say they don't, they the equivalent of that boy in grade school who can't stop talking about that girl in class that he repeatedly denies having a crush on.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow Cant Wait GIF by Fusion
Excited Mark Mckinney GIF by Superstore

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More often than not this is true. But because it's me and one of my teams now has a title... Yeah, people care.

If they say they don't, they the equivalent of that boy in grade school who can't stop talking about that girl in class that he repeatedly denies having a crush on.
Seriously - No one cares if it is your team that won - but Since it couldn't be the Lakers - I am happy to see any team but the Clippers win one - that has never won a title

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously - No one cares if it is your team that won - but Since it couldn't be the Lakers - I am happy to see any team but the Clippers win one - that has never won a title
If the tables were turned I probably wouldn't give a shit myself. But seriously though people here are losing it that a HurricaneDij team has a title... They dont want to believe I'm actually a Nuggets fan in spite of the fact I've marketed it literally the last decade.

It's as if they're losing all of their precious leverage.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have told the story before. It isn’t that interesting.

You started following them after the Melo trade because you admired something about the gritty group they were able to assemble.

There, I saved you some time.
A small part of the story, yes.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the tables were turned I probably wouldn't give a shit myself. But seriously though people here are losing it that a HurricaneDij team has a title... They dont want to believe I'm actually a Nuggets fan in spite of the fact I've marketed it literally the last decade.

It's as if they're losing all of their precious leverage.
Was celebrating a championship all by yourself in a community that had zero fucks to give about the Nuggets all that you’d hoped it would be?