• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The real reason I'm a Nuggets fan

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the tables were turned I probably wouldn't give a shit myself. But seriously though people here are losing it that a HurricaneDij team has a title... They dont want to believe I'm actually a Nuggets fan in spite of the fact I've marketed it literally the last decade.

It's as if they're losing all of their precious leverage.

lol

You thinking anyone gives a shit and is "losing it" over a team you like winning a title is fucking hilarious.

Most folks here are glad to see a team that has never won a title...win one.

Any responses or "losing it" directed at you are the same as always...mocking and clowning you over the stupid shit you post.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the tables were turned I probably wouldn't give a shit myself. But seriously though people here are losing it that a HurricaneDij team has a title... They dont want to believe I'm actually a Nuggets fan in spite of the fact I've marketed it literally the last decade.

Yeah, and I have called them out in that because it is BS.

Your support of the Nuggets has been well publicized and from well before they were good.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You thinking anyone gives a shit and is "losing it" over a team you like winning a title is fucking hilarious.

Any responses or "losing it" directed at you are the same as always...mocking and clowning you over the stupid shit you post.
FWIW the number is 278 now, more than double the amount of followers I had last year at this time...

If you want to stay in 2016 or 2017 (I personally prefer the present, but to each his/her own), then sure, 11 is about right.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, they hammering you because you are in their faces trolling them - be real here and tell the truth

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was celebrating a championship all by yourself in a community that had zero fucks to give about the Nuggets all that you’d hoped it would be?
A title is a title. Only real regret was that I was stuck at work that night and missed the festivities.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A title is a title. Only real regret was that I was stuck at work that night and missed the festivities.
Were they throwing down in Bumblefuck, Indiana? Did Eliza and Jebediah bring the good potato salad or do they just keep that in the back pocket for the barn raisings? Sorry you missed it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You was rooting for Miami and you know it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@fat boy thinking anyone is pulling their hair out over the Nuggets finally getting an O'Brien...

Just because HE did it when the Heat, Dubs, and Lakers got theirs. Lol talk about some over the top hatred... :pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@fat boy thinking anyone is pulling their hair out over the Nuggets finally getting an O'Brien...

Just because HE did it when the Heat, Dubs, and Lakers got theirs. Lol talk about some over the top hatred... :pound:

Still trying to figure out what me rooting for the Heat in that series has to do with anything.

If the Lakers can't win it, then I like seeing a great player who hasn't won a ring get one or a team that has never won a title get one.

Wanted to see Buckets get one because he's my favorite non-Lakers player and the Nuggets didn't have one yet.

Pretty sure I posted before the series started that I'd be happy for whoever won.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to figure out what me rooting for the Heat in that series has to do with anything.

If the Lakers can't win it, then I like seeing a great player who hasn't won a ring get one or a team that has never won a title get one.

Wanted to see Buckets get one because he's my favorite non-Lakers player and the Nuggets didn't have one yet.

Pretty sure I posted before the series started that I'd be happy for whoever won.
'cane's "everyone is out to get me" paranoia at work...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last I checked you were also one of those types when the Heat had “LeClown”.

Turns out HurricaneDij teams do have titles - 2016 Cubs and 2023 Nuggets. (1985 Bears too if you want to include the time before I was born, which doesn’t hold a great deal of meaning to me.)

Haters the last week have been Up In Arms (another Foo reference @shopson67) desperately clinging to their leverage for dear life trying to claim I’m not a Nuggets fan. Without that leverage to say that I’m so-called “jealous of their titles”, they got nothing and they know it.

Yes, my teams have titles. Find a new narrative.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Turns out HurricaneDij teams do have titles - 2016 Cubs and 2023 Nuggets. (1985 Bears too if you want to include the time before I was born, which doesn’t hold a great deal of meaning to me.)

Haters the last week have been Up In Arms (another Foo reference @shopson67) desperately clinging to their leverage for dear life trying to claim I’m not a Nuggets fan. Without that leverage to say that I’m so-called “jealous of their titles”, they got nothing and they know it.

New narrative:
@HurricaneDij39 had to sell some stock and move things around in order to buy $175 worth of sports apparel because he is very poor.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol ok, so what's your point, fatso...?
Lol nice reach, dum dum...
Haters the last week have been Up In Arms (another Foo reference @shopson67)
Boooooorrrrrriiiiinnng....
desperately clinging to their leverage for dear life trying to claim I’m not a Nuggets fan. Without that leverage to say that I’m so-called “jealous of their titles”, they got nothing and they know it.
Lol as we used to say in our old 'hood, "hit dog WILL holla ". Keep being upset about it, bandwagoner...
by your count, 1 before you're mom pushed your fat ass out and polluted the gene pool, and another by your "so called" 2nd team fresh this season. Well I have to say I'm a tad... underwhelmed. Lol fact is your sad punk ass is STILL jealous. Count the rings of the teams you hate. How many do the Dubs, Heat and Lakers have combined? Lol stay jealous...