• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am ashamed of our ......

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his case, the league passed one sentence and then increased it, not the same as court, but Rice won his grievance that he filed and is eligible to play, and the Ravens had to pay him his money beyond those 4 games of the original suspension...
They all bungled it by not getting the tape, but what penalty did the league get for their mistake, zero...
That's what gets me, players make mistakes and are fined , suspended, but the league pays nothing for theirs..
I'm still waiting to see why Irsay hasn't been suspended for a yr for DUI and drug possession....Go figure...
But for the record, I did not like Rice before any of this happened, he became a real punk the last 2 yrs he was here....

Got it but "Double Jeopardy" has ZERO to do here. The NFL and Ravens are not a court and are not conflicting him of a crime. If you are simply arguing they are being two faced over the matter I will agree. I just have an issue with the Over Statement of Double Jeopardy.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it but "Double Jeopardy" has ZERO to do here. The NFL and Ravens are not a court and are not conflicting him of a crime. If you are simply arguing they are being two faced over the matter I will agree. I just have an issue with the Over Statement of Double Jeopardy.

It's pretty much the same in actions except the NFL can do whatever they want, and the court can't.
But it's water under the bridge now, Southhiney brought it back up because I punked them all in another thread about tampering, but to no avail......

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be OS, your team sucks, that's hard stuff to deal with in off season.