• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hypocrites

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about what RS said. Just that it took away from the guy who actually intercepted the ball to end the game. HE apologized for that, and I know he meant it. He didn't do that trying to take away from his teammate. He manned up to it.

But I still want Peyton to pick his ass apart. Just sayin :)

Agreed. :suds:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny but the Niners get almost as much hate as the Patriots do at the Hoop. The Seahawk hate is nowhere near as prevalent as you think it is. If not for Sherm, you guys would have a lot more support. Not saying he's bad guy just that a lot of people don't like his antics.

I'm guessing a lot of people don't like Kaep very much as well as Harbaugh? :noidea:
Certainly kaep could play better at times but he doesnt seem to be a turd in any way..dont see any reason for non 9ers fans to be hating on him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE YOU A MAN? TAKE THIS TEST AND FIND OUT.

1) Take your right hand and grab between your legs. If you feel balls, you are genetically a man. Congrats! No man should ever give a shit about what another man says after a game, what are you, some kind of woman?

2) Remove hand from balls, use it to find remote.

3) Turn off ESPN and leave the commentary to the rest of the housewives.

4) Try to remember that you're a man and stop fucking caring so much about what another man said on tv. Go wrestle something to the ground and kill eat, then eat it. Drink some beers, go have sex with your woman. Anything but ever give a shit what Richard Sherman said. Because caring about what other people say has no place in the life of men, or sports. Man the fuck up.

Now that's funny shit....but true! if you didn't have idiot players spouting off from time to time life would be boring. Gives us all shit to talk about. Now I'm going to get a beer cheers...:suds: haha!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE YOU A MAN? TAKE THIS TEST AND FIND OUT.

1) Take your right hand and grab between your legs. If you feel balls, you are genetically a man. Congrats! No man should ever give a shit about what another man says after a game, what are you, some kind of woman?

2) Remove hand from balls, use it to find remote.

3) Turn off ESPN and leave the commentary to the rest of the housewives.

4) Try to remember that you're a man and stop fucking caring so much about what another man said on tv. Go wrestle something to the ground and kill eat, then eat it. Drink some beers, go have sex with your woman. Anything but ever give a shit what Richard Sherman said. Because caring about what other people say has no place in the life of men, or sports. Man the fuck up.
In this cold weather my balls tend to creep in .If I blow real hard on my thumb they will pop out again. Trying to be a man here ...but things are shrinking.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Chargers fan and have always cared less about the Seahawks. I have no dog in this fight, but have given my honest opinion.

I think a lot of people would have more respect for Seahawks fans if they would just admit that he was out of line. Throwing out personal insults at another professional right after you beat him is NOT trash talk. 3 of the greatest trash talkers have been Deon, Jordan, and Kobe (to name a few). These guys could trash talk with the best of them - but you would never hear them call their opponent whom they just beat "sorry ass" or "mediocre at best."

I don't understand how so many Seattle fans don't see the difference here. You can admit that your player crossed the line and made a mistake. You can admit that he was wrong, and still root for him. But when you jump in to defend this it just makes you look disingenuous.

Its really not that complicated guys. Most people didn't like the personal insult rant and thought he was out of line. It is that simple. But instead of just admitting he was wrong and still continuing to root for your team - you guys are turning it into further personal attacks on this board where everybody else is a hater, or needs to fuck off, etc...

I'm a Patriots fan with no dog in this fight either. I do have an issue with calling this "out of line" Sticking a microphone in front of somebody's face immediately after an event like that game, gets results just exactly in line with what happened. I think Sherman is a great guy and agreat player. Why should anybody be apologetic?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a seahawk fan so all of you posters should applaud me and tell me how smart I am for picking such a good team.
At the same time you could mention how I look good for my age and that I appear to be thinner than last time we met.
And a message board poster of the year award should be coming my way soon.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you old geezer you. That's a fine disposition you've got and you obviously possess acute perception and judgement to be a Seahawks fan. I hear that ladies swarm you.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you old geezer you. That's a fine disposition you've got and you obviously possess acute perception and judgement to be a Seahawks fan. I hear that ladies swarm you.

Thanks for the laugh. But I couldn't get swarmed at the rest home.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually really like Richard Sherman and the entire Seahawks team in general. I actually think it's the fans who have been a little too cocky. Strangely enough the fans have toned it down on this site after their team made it to the Superbowl, so I really have no current grudges.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman's comments didn't bother me. Ali said far worse with less basis about Joe Frazier and remains a media and fan icon. And Sherman is a much better man than Ali was/is.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually really like Richard Sherman and the entire Seahawks team in general. I actually think it's the fans who have been a little too cocky. Strangely enough the fans have toned it down on this site after their team made it to the Superbowl, so I really have no current grudges.
I feel like we're actually getting the attention we deserve now that we're headed to the Super Bowl. Before this we "weren't gonna beat SF," even at home. I've seen a couple posters still say things about it all being about Peyton, just like it was about Bettis in 2006, but I don't get that feeling at all. I think the media has given Seattle a lot of attention and a few analysts have even come out and talked about how normally Seattle doesn't get the attention it deserves and mentioned that those not paying attention are in for a surprise. Mostly NFL Network guys like Heath Evans.

That's all we have wanted for so long. Just some recognition when we're deserving of it. Now that it's here, we're busy basking in its glory and waiting anxiously for next Sunday.

I also think the fact that both teams have clear strengths and weaknesses makes this a pretty easy debate without too much of the back and forth over who's wrong about what.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't on national television and don't represent an NFL team.