• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hypocrites

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everywhere you go on these boards there is some ignorant, biased asswipe spouting off about how much they hate the Seahawks and particularly Richard Sherman. There are long threads on this board and several team boards calling all kinds of names and stating how much they hate the guy!

My issue is that it is fucking ridiculous hypocrisy to cry about trash talking by a player while at the same time these bozo fans are constantly talking 100x the amount of trash!

I guess in your tiny little warped minds it is ok to talk a mountain of shit because you are a fan and not a player and/or you can get away with it because you are an anonymous nobody on a message board?!?

I say fuck each and every one of you hypocrites high and wide. If you really are so offended by trash talk then why are you doing so much of it?

I post this rant here but I do want to send a special FU! to a SOME (not all) of the posters on certain threads on specific team boards. I hope Sherman continues to upset your hypocritical crybaby asses for years to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the social media age, trash talk is only acceptable in anonymous forums.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's especially sad that there are no threads for Aldon Smith and his inability to miss trees with his SUV while drunk as well as his weird party idea of shooting your guests.

How many people all over the internet went on rants about Ray Lewis (allegedly) being involved in a murder, then going back to the NFL and now apparently all is well and forgotten now that he talks to God all the time?

An NFL player was just sentenced (sorta) for getting drunk and driving, killing his teammate. Where's the outrage there?

You're right. These people are hypocrites and sheep, following every little crumb the media wants them to. They can't think for themselves or they would would be able to recognize how a little trash talking isn't classless compared to actually committing crimes.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everywhere you go on these boards there is some ignorant, biased asswipe spouting off about how much they hate the Seahawks and particularly Richard Sherman. There are long threads on this board and several team boards calling all kinds of names and stating how much they hate the guy!

My issue is that it is fucking ridiculous hypocrisy to cry about trash talking by a player while at the same time these bozo fans are constantly talking 100x the amount of trash!

I guess in your tiny little warped minds it is ok to talk a mountain of shit because you are a fan and not a player and/or you can get away with it because you are an anonymous nobody on a message board?!?

I say fuck each and every one of you hypocrites high and wide. If you really are so offended by trash talk then why are you doing so much of it?

I post this rant here but I do want to send a special FU! to a SOME (not all) of the posters on certain threads on specific team boards. I hope Sherman continues to upset your hypocritical crybaby asses for years to come!

So you respond to these trash talkers who are talking trash about the admitted trash talker Richard Sherman by talking trash about them.

Got it.

Way to break the cycle of hate, bro.

Keep fighting the good fight.

:suds:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you respond to these trash talkers who are talking trash about the admitted trash talker Richard Sherman by talking trash about them.

Got it.

Well he's not the one saying Sherman's a bad guy for talking trash.

You're all free to talk trash, but talking trash about a guy for talking trash is fucking stupid.

Get it?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got it.

I've sat and listened to mountains of shit from virtually every fanbase out there for years now.

I didn't name individuals or call out entire fanbases or cities like so many of these threads I read do.. I just had enough of the bs and needed to vent.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny but the Niners get almost as much hate as the Patriots do at the Hoop. The Seahawk hate is nowhere near as prevalent as you think it is. If not for Sherm, you guys would have a lot more support. Not saying he's bad guy just that a lot of people don't like his antics.

I'm guessing a lot of people don't like Kaep very much as well as Harbaugh? :noidea:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding?

There's a part of me who wants Seattle to win the Super Bowl just to see what LOB says next!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding?

There's a part of me who wants Seattle to win the Super Bowl just to see what LOB says next!

I have to admit, I find him funny ever since that post game interview. It's like it opened my eyes that he's just a troll. He's an excellent player but he likes to get under people's skin. I don't hate him anymore. So far. :)

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, I find him funny ever since that post game interview. It's like it opened my eyes that he's just a troll. He's an excellent player but he likes to get under people's skin. I don't hate him anymore. So far. :)

And anybody that makes Skip Bayless look like an ass is okay in my book. :clap:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And anybody that makes Skip Bayless look like an ass is okay in my book. :clap:

I wish he would've talked shit to Screamin' A as well. Maybe if they win he will be a guest in person. That would be something to behold.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he would've talked shit to Screamin' A as well. Maybe if they win he will be a guest in person. That would be something to behold.

Ol' Screamin' A just sat back and said "I'm stayin' outta this mother....Skip on his own!" :lol:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ jake, it should be clear why many people think Sherman's an asshole after that embarrassing display. I'm as objective as anyone with no horse in the race here but big diff between message board banter and that.

It would be like NE fans failing to see why Belichick's whining about Welker might be seen as....well, whining.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ARE YOU A MAN? TAKE THIS TEST AND FIND OUT.

1) Take your right hand and grab between your legs. If you feel balls, you are genetically a man. Congrats! No man should ever give a shit about what another man says after a game, what are you, some kind of woman?

2) Remove hand from balls, use it to find remote.

3) Turn off ESPN and leave the commentary to the rest of the housewives.

4) Try to remember that you're a man and stop fucking caring so much about what another man said on tv. Go wrestle something to the ground and kill eat, then eat it. Drink some beers, go have sex with your woman. Anything but ever give a shit what Richard Sherman said. Because caring about what other people say has no place in the life of men, or sports. Man the fuck up.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Take your right hand and grab between your legs. If you feel balls, you are genetically a man. Congrats! No man should ever give a shit about what another man says after a game, what are you, some kind of woman?

4) Try to remember that you're a man and stop fucking caring so much about what another man said on tv. Go wrestle something to the ground and kill eat, then eat it. Drink some beers, go have sex with your woman. Anything but ever give a shit what Richard Sherman said. Because caring about what other people say has no place in the life of men, or sports. Man the fuck up.

Exactly.

Words most of the time don't mean nothing.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Chargers fan and have always cared less about the Seahawks. I have no dog in this fight, but have given my honest opinion.

I think a lot of people would have more respect for Seahawks fans if they would just admit that he was out of line. Throwing out personal insults at another professional right after you beat him is NOT trash talk. 3 of the greatest trash talkers have been Deon, Jordan, and Kobe (to name a few). These guys could trash talk with the best of them - but you would never hear them call their opponent whom they just beat "sorry ass" or "mediocre at best."

I don't understand how so many Seattle fans don't see the difference here. You can admit that your player crossed the line and made a mistake. You can admit that he was wrong, and still root for him. But when you jump in to defend this it just makes you look disingenuous.

Its really not that complicated guys. Most people didn't like the personal insult rant and thought he was out of line. It is that simple. But instead of just admitting he was wrong and still continuing to root for your team - you guys are turning it into further personal attacks on this board where everybody else is a hater, or needs to fuck off, etc...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Chargers fan and have always cared less about the Seahawks. I have no dog in this fight, but have given my honest opinion.

I think a lot of people would have more respect for Seahawks fans if they would just admit that he was out of line. Throwing out personal insults at another professional right after you beat him is NOT trash talk. 3 of the greatest trash talkers have been Deon, Jordan, and Kobe (to name a few). These guys could trash talk with the best of them - but you would never hear them call their opponent whom they just beat "sorry ass" or "mediocre at best."

I don't understand how so many Seattle fans don't see the difference here. You can admit that your player crossed the line and made a mistake. You can admit that he was wrong, and still root for him. But when you jump in to defend this it just makes you look disingenuous.

Its really not that complicated guys. Most people didn't like the personal insult rant and thought he was out of line. It is that simple. But instead of just admitting he was wrong and still continuing to root for your team - you guys are turning it into further personal attacks on this board where everybody else is a hater, or needs to fuck off, etc...

I will be honest with you,let's say Sherman was on another team and said that about my team would you like to know how i would react?

I would laugh and move on because i know the guy is self promoting himself and sports players do that all the time,don't even get me started of the drama of the NBA,it is what players DO and will DO.

People will say this or that but guess what i am glad i am not hearing about the Peyton Manning legacy as much or the family history of the Mannings that i have heard so many times i wanna poke my eye's out.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't care about what RS said. Just that it took away from the guy who actually intercepted the ball to end the game. HE apologized for that, and I know he meant it. He didn't do that trying to take away from his teammate. He manned up to it.

But I still want Peyton to pick his ass apart. Just sayin :)