• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hyde or Ball Basically a modified keeper PPR

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK gang if you will ...a full pt PPR... I have been after Ball but owner offering ugly counters..I moved Stacy to get Knile when he was hot so that I could flip Knile for Hyde to the Charles owner I tried to cut a bigger deal to get Hopkins but to no avail...anyhow to the point I did flip K Davis for Hyde......so do I go get Ball with Hyde or stand pat. Forget this year I'm talking long term. Hyde or Ball

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a very interesting question. I am going to say Ball since I just acquired him in my keeper along with Wallace and Eifert for Chris Johnson, Cordy, and Barr!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK gang if you will ...a full pt PPR... I have been after Ball but owner offering ugly counters..I moved Stacy to get Knile when he was hot so that I could flip Knile for Hyde to the Charles owner I tried to cut a bigger deal to get Hopkins but to no avail...anyhow to the point I did flip K Davis for Hyde......so do I go get Ball with Hyde or stand pat. Forget this year I'm talking long term. Hyde or Ball

Guess it depends on just how much more than Hyde you'd have to pay, and how long you get to keep them. If it's only 2-3 seasons, I'd pay a significant price. But if we're talking infinity, I'd project Hyde to be worth quite a bit more than Ball once Manning hangs it up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball is a better bet for a 2-3 years, in 2-3 years hyde may not even go till next year.....and even then u dunno

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it depends on just how much more than Hyde you'd have to pay, and how long you get to keep them. If it's only 2-3 seasons, I'd pay a significant price. But if we're talking infinity, I'd project Hyde to be worth quite a bit more than Ball once Manning hangs it up.

I dunno, maybe Ball's rushing stats improve once Manning hangs it up? :noidea:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just threw up in my mouth a little reading this. Treff WTF are you talking about bro, I just traded half my team for ball, you better revise your statement to say Ball all the way too!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, maybe Ball's rushing stats improve once Manning hangs it up? :noidea:

It's entirely possible, but right now, what makes him such a nice back to have is that everyone is worried about Manning throwing 50 touchdowns, not to mention the way he usually checks into the exact right play based on the defense, once that threat is gone, I dunno. But, Hyde seems like he might not need that, plus he'll likely have Kaepernick around his entire career so there's no mystery around that. Tough call, but I'd side with Hyde if we're talking LONG term.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just threw up in my mouth a little reading this. Treff WTF are you talking about bro, I just traded half my team for ball, you better revise your statement to say Ball all the way too!!

Sorry hoss.. I'm high on Ball because of the system he's in, without it, he's likely an average back at best. Trade him for half of someone else's team in 2 years

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it would be interesting...prob get Ball straight for Hyde ..yes I can keep him for long term ... Tks boys...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think long term Hyde.
Short term is Ball obviously.

The way the broncos deal with their RBs it is possible they go with another RB or go back to RBBC after this year even with Manning still around. All their recent 1st stringers weren't doing bad when they brought others up.

Personally I stored Ball away last year on my keeper league (also a full pt. PPR) so I could keep him this year. (didn't have to do any trading)

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think long term Hyde.
Short term is Ball obviously.

The way the broncos deal with their RBs it is possible they go with another RB or go back to RBBC after this year even with Manning still around. All their recent 1st stringers weren't doing bad when they brought others up.

Personally I stored Ball away last year on my keeper league (also a full pt. PPR) so I could keep him this year. (didn't have to do any trading)

Nice well im trading for the future

i already have Demarco-Gio- also Gerhart which appears to be a waste and also hanging onto Mckinnen...who i believe has a little Gio in him...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice well im trading for the future

i already have Demarco-Gio- also Gerhart which appears to be a waste and also hanging onto Mckinnen...who i believe has a little Gio in him...

McKinnon's a Super Freak. We're just not sure he can play football yet. :rollseyes:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnon's numbers are crazy but Chef is right, he has not shown it on the field as of yet.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is to him getting a shot in the Dome later today.....