• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

husky free Northwest

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just woke up. Left for tailgates around 2pm.

Anyone have any good highlights of the stupid shit Duck fans said?

Also, who came up with @OregonDucks avi? That's fucking hilarious.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I'm hungover.

That was probably the coldest fucking game I've been to in years. I couldn't even move my toes or fingers.

Although I'm a fucking idiot. All I wore was a northface jacket, my UW polo, visor and khakis. Yes, I know, I dress like a frat douchebag.

I thought the booze would warm me up. I was wrong.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State beat the crappers out of the Ducks last year and the last time Whizzconsin played @ Oregon State, they got their ass kicked.

thanks for playing.

LMAO, that was when they had Brett Belima as HC for the Badgers who will be fired soon by Arkansas. Last time the badgers faced a PAC team it was one of their historically great teams in USC and the Badgers won with no problem in a bowl game and it was Paul Chrystal first year as HC.

Yawn, next please

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quitter who walked away from his kids over who knows what.

Actually it was Bret Beilema who is about to be fired by Arkansas. Apparently Wisconsin was able to make Rose Bowls with garbage head coaches. Now with a good HC they're undefeated.

Game Over

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I'm hungover.

That was probably the coldest fucking game I've been to in years. I couldn't even move my toes or fingers.

Although I'm a fucking idiot. All I wore was a northface jacket, my UW polo, visor and khakis. Yes, I know, I dress like a frat douchebag.

I thought the booze would warm me up. I was wrong.

You're not alone, had to shave my tongue this morning...
Thank god my Eagles are on, they only excuse I can come to the wife before she tells me to get off my ass

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is an idiot, always has and always be one!

It was actually hilarious how desperate Duck fans are to believe the Taggart was going = instant turn around, for this season. Even better, they predictably all jumped on the bandwagon after the Utah win. Like that game was somehow a measuring stick of how awesome they now were. It was beautiful how they spent all week making claims like “Were the most improved D in the nation!” and how their backfield was going to shut down Browning.

And then last night, the Huskies at all three phases stomped a biker boot through their Nike U. dollhouse. This morning it’s back to reality for Duck land. They went 1-4 during the meat of their PAC schedule this year. That only W was to a Utah team @Autzen that’s been easily the biggest disappointment for PAC teams this year.

Welcome to reality Ducks. No instant turnaround. Hello Cactus Bowl.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, it isn't "duck fans" with all of that delusion, it's pretty much just OD. At least up here. Did see some of that around the web, but felt more like desperate hopeful rhetoric more than actual belief.

I think most duck fans did have them with a higher win total than is now possible, but none had them turned around outside of OD. And I don't think any of the others here picked them to actually win this week.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just woke up. Left for tailgates around 2pm.

Anyone have any good highlights of the stupid shit Duck fans said?

Also, who came up with @OregonDucks avi? That's fucking hilarious.
Only funny thing I heard was one of them bitching about taggart to his girlfriend when I was going to take a piss sometime in the second quarter. Other than that, didn't hear much from them. :dhd:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was actually hilarious how desperate Duck fans are to believe the Taggart was going = instant turn around, for this season. Even better, they predictably all jumped on the bandwagon after the Utah win. Like that game was somehow a measuring stick of how awesome they now were. It was beautiful how they spent all week making claims like “Were the most improved D in the nation!” and how their backfield was going to shut down Browning.

And then last night, the Huskies at all three phases stomped a biker boot through their Nike U. dollhouse. This morning it’s back to reality for Duck land. They went 1-4 during the meat of their PAC schedule this year. That only W was to a Utah team @Autzen that’s been easily the biggest disappointment for PAC teams this year.

Welcome to reality Ducks. No instant turnaround. Hello Cactus Bowl.
Assuming they get Hubert back, Arizona can still outscore them even if he brings some offensive production, the beavs look like a different team with their interim guy, and winning the civil war would make their season. I'm still not comfortable even assuming they get bowl eligible.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was too bundled up to know for sure. But all signs point to wood.

You should've looked at her and said, " come on sweetie let's hit a stall and I'll show you a real man!" Boyfriend would've walked not looking for two beat downs in one night