• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Shootin the Breeze Thread

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel

I wasn't signed in and couldn't see the reply buttons anymore.

The General Forum is definitely shut off.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watchin' the 2011 tOSU game. I don't care what they say. Braxton Miller getting hurt might of helped us but that offensive line came to life in the second half. That made the difference. We were getting manhandled by their d and the second half we opened the gates for Martinez and Burkhead.

It was two separate teams first half and second.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watchin' the 2011 tOSU game. I don't care what they say. Braxton Miller getting hurt might of helped us but that offensive line came to life in the second half. That made the difference. We were getting manhandled by their d and the second half we opened the gates for Martinez and Burkhead.

It was two separate teams first half and second.

Don't be silly.....everyone knows the Huskers suck and it's a fluky series of unfortunate events for them to have the best record in the B1G since they joined.....:laugh3:

I haven't watched that game in quite a while, but I can't understand anyone that can come to the conclusion we only won that game because Braxton got hurt.....:L .....well, I can understand a couple homer Buckeye fans, but everyone else.....no clue what they watched.....:noidea:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be silly.....everyone knows the Huskers suck and it's a fluky series of unfortunate events for them to have the best record in the B1G since they joined.....:laugh3:

I haven't watched that game in quite a while, but I can't understand anyone that can come to the conclusion we only won that game because Braxton got hurt.....:L .....well, I can understand a couple homer Buckeye fans, but everyone else.....no clue what they watched.....:noidea:

I've even heard a husker fan on hear say it. First our defense had stepped up before Miller got hurt. They may have adjusted but at the time they were controlling the game. Then the holes Burkhead and Martinez were getting reminded me of an o line out of the nineties.

What's funny is I was in Memphis when that game was on watching it in the hotel. We got down 21 and I got pissed and told my wife let's get the hell out of here before I break something. We went down to Beale St and got a couple of drinks. I was wearing a husker T shirt and some guy yelled across the street at me "Nice game Husker" and I was like Fuck you asshole. Went back to the room and watched the last couple of minutes fucking amazed.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've even heard a husker fan on hear say it. First our defense had stepped up before Miller got hurt. They may have adjusted but at the time they were controlling the game. Then the holes Burkhead and Martinez were getting reminded me of an o line out of the nineties.

What's funny is I was in Memphis when that game was on watching it in the hotel. We got down 21 and I got pissed and told my wife let's get the hell out of here before I break something. We went down to Beale St and got a couple of drinks. I was wearing a husker T shirt and some guy yelled across the street at me "Nice game Husker" and I was like Fuck you asshole. Went back to the room and watched the last couple of minutes fucking amazed.

Booo for walking away from a Husker game!!! LOL

The only time I've ever turned my back on the Huskers was a couple of those blowout losses in 2007.....Kansas.....fuck....:L

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've really never walked away...... But I have got so fucking drunk in the first half that I don't remember the second half at all........

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've missed games but that is the only time I said fuck it and left. I have never thrown anything either but there was a good chance that night and it wasn't my stuff.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've really never walked away...... But I have got so fucking drunk in the first half that I don't remember the second half at all........

^^^^ I turned into a raving drunk during the HWSNBN'd era......

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did that...Big XII championship game against OU. when I blacked out we were winning...i learned that we lost the next morning. it didn't help the hangover much.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did that...Big XII championship game against OU. when I blacked out we were winning...i learned that we lost the next morning. it didn't help the hangover much.

LOL......:nono:

You are only supposed to get blacked out drunk when the game is going horribly in the first half.......I guess you just "knew" what the ending would be and prepared appropriately.....LOL

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drove a lot today. Cincinnati is fucking gross. Thanks to all the eleventy brazillion douchers out driving in and around Louisville, really made me lol it was great!

But seriously it was not really great at all, sorry I yelled and stuff

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting ready for football.. had husker dreams two nights in a row so I know I need to hurry up. Burying cable from house to garage right now, break time!! Drenched in sweat, but I already got under the sidewalk and into the garage. Just got three more feet to bury then its easy work!