• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Beat season preview podcast

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 Husker Beat Season Preview

Here it is. The season preview podcast. Give it a listen. It's a little long but we had a lot to talk about with all the off season stuff and the upcoming season. Hope you enjoy it. I was pretty drunk by the end of it. I think it's a good listen but I may be biased.

Hope you like it and share it with the friends and strangers that you know.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Under/Over Podcast stuff is up!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to get a buzz on tonight and listen

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this buried on page 2?

Bump got dammit
Nah, go ahead and bury it again. Lee and myself quit the podcast after the Fresno St recap episode. Gary, who has all the professional equipment in his basement, went psycho and I wanted no part of what he was doing. I actually walked out of the recap episode and quit a couple days later. Lee and I have branched off and created a new Facebook page called "Husker Junkies". We are in the process of getting some podcast type options for the near future. It will be more video based than just audio. So if you liked the Husker Beat page feel free to unlike it and then like our new page. I guarantee it will be much better.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, go ahead and bury it again. Lee and myself quit the podcast after the Fresno St recap episode. Gary, who has all the professional equipment in his basement, went psycho and I wanted no part of what he was doing. I actually walked out of the recap episode and quit a couple days later. Lee and I have branched off and created a new Facebook page called "Husker Junkies". We are in the process of getting some podcast type options for the near future. It will be more video based than just audio. So if you liked the Husker Beat page feel free to unlike it and then like our new page. I guarantee it will be much better.

Well fuck. That sucks.

Really looking forward to seeing what you and Lee can get going. I was wondering what in the hell was going on with the Wyoming recap.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't mind me asking, what in the hell got up Gary's ass?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuck. That sucks.

Really looking forward to seeing what you and Lee can get going. I was wondering what in the hell was going on with the Wyoming recap.

Yeah, I was disappointed but I am not dealing with that type of person.

Lee and I have some good ideas. We will get it going soon. But in the meantime we are interacting on the Husker Junkies FB page.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't mind me asking, what in the hell got up Gary's ass?

Hahaha, he completely freaked out on the Fresno St recap show about the targeting calls. He was yelling and screaming and cussing like crazy. Wouldn't let anyone else finish a thought on the issue. Wouldn't allow the show to move on from the topic. He cut out about 20 minutes of us going back and forth at each other and when I walked out. The next day I tried to iron out the issues so we could move on and he wouldn't let it go and just kept arguing so I was just over the bullshit and told him that I was done. After I quit, Lee followed. I didn't tell or ask Lee to quit. He just felt the same way I did and didn't want to do the podcast with out me.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, he completely freaked out on the Fresno St recap show about the targeting calls. He was yelling and screaming and cussing like crazy. Wouldn't let anyone else finish a thought on the issue. Wouldn't allow the show to move on from the topic. He cut out about 20 minutes of us going back and forth at each other and when I walked out. The next day I tried to iron out the issues so we could move on and he wouldn't let it go and just kept arguing so I was just over the bullshit and told him that I was done. After I quit, Lee followed. I didn't tell or ask Lee to quit. He just felt the same way I did and didn't want to do the podcast with out me.
Still think you guys should pitch an hour or two long show to the 1620 guys. I think it would work.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if you guys start a Youtube channel you could really get things rolling quickly.

People love to subscribe to shit like that. You and Lee were the best out of the 4 on the show anyways. Not to put down Jamie or anything like, but just saying. Some people have a perfect personality for talk radio and you guys have it.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if you guys start a Youtube channel you could really get things rolling quickly.

People love to subscribe to shit like that. You and Lee were the best out of the 4 on the show anyways. Not to put down Jamie or anything like, but just saying. Some people have a perfect personality for talk radio and you guys have it.

Yeah, we are working on something like that. Thank you