• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hurricane Brian wipes out New England and part of Long Island...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anonymous: I just got served papers stating I have to give up my house and kids.

Front Running Bitch Downs: Wahhhhhh I got a letter.. Wahhh What the motherfucker!! A letter!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the non call on the lebron layup when he was flagrantly fouled. The same foul they called on Ginobli the night before, but this one was worse

Are heat fans really complaining about officiating?

:laugh3::laugh3:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade did not foul on that three.

Yes he did, everyone agreed it was the correct call, especially since Bosh got that same call earlier in the game

Did Robin thank Batman yet for saving him from an epic choke job?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the non call on the lebron layup when he was flagrantly fouled. The same foul they called on Ginobli the night before, but this one was worse

Um, they did call a foul

Just not a flagrant one. Since he you know, flopped.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anonymous: I just got served papers stating I have to give up my house and kids.

Front Running Bitch Downs: Wahhhhhh I got a letter.. Wahhh What the motherfucker!! A letter!

Learning that you're "Losing your home and family" = Getting an email about a warning submitted at the website you actively volunteered to participate in the moderation of...

Awesome analogy again...

This is akin to going on a public rampage because you received a piece of junk mail from your mailman..

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with TOS. There was a very simple request to stop abusing the report post button. A few thought it would be funny to then START abusing the button. So I delivered on the threat and posted one of the reports. That got someone upset, who then made a comment about how HD must have a stick up his ass because "he missed the obvious joke".

When you post for us not do something, plan on it happening 1000 times

mom : dont touch the stove timmy, its hot
timmy 5 seconds later : goddammit mom. this motherfucker is hot

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You know...I volunteer down at the boys and girls club, and those motherfuckers keep sending me shit in the mail asking me to do stuff....WHAT...THE....MOTHER....FUCK!!!!!"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas outperformed every other state in the nation on jobs and growth over the past decade, according to the latest annual report on state economic performance released Thursday by the American Legislative Exchange Council. Michigan came in dead last.
The rankings are based on state GDP growth, population shifts, and changes in non-farm payroll jobs between 2001 and 2011.
The ALEC report also finds that Utah has the best economic outlook this year, and Vermont the worst.
That outlook ranking is based on more than a dozen public policies that the authors say are closely related to economic growth — including various tax rates, workers compensation costs, minimum wage laws, right to work laws, government jobs as a share of the workforce, and debt service as a share of tax revenues.
In addition, an IBD analysis of the data finds that conservative, Republican states vastly outperformed liberal, Democratic states over the past decade on jobs and economic growth, and attracted more people to their states.
In fact, of the 10 states that had the best economic performance over the past decade, all but two — Nevada and Washington — are solid red states, based on the past four presidential elections. Other top economic performers include Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota, Idaho and Arizona.
At the other end of the spectrum, all but two of the worst-performing states are solidly blue. In addition to Michigan, bottom-dwelling states include New Jersey, Illinois, Connecticut and Massachusetts. The only non-blue states in the bottom 10 were Ohio and Missouri.
"States with lower taxes and less regulation outperform those that pursue Keynesian-style public policies," said study co-author Jonathan Williams, who is director of ALEC's Center for State Fiscal Reform. "And people are voting with their feet in favor of these states."
In addition, of the 10 states expected to do best economically this year, only two — Virginia and Florida — aren't solidly Republican.
And of the 10 states expected to fare worst, all but one — Montana — are solid blue states.
California and Maryland lost ground on this ranking from last year, thanks to tax hikes in those states. California dropped from 38th to 47th place, and Maryland fell from 20th to 35th place, according to the report, which was co-authored by economist Arthur Laffer and economics writer Stephen Moore.
Kansas, Wisconsin, Indiana and Ohio gained in the rankings this year. Kansas, for example, jumped to the 11th spot from last year's 26th place, thanks in large part to what the study calls its bold tax reform.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: Texas, Red States Beat Blue States On Jobs, Growth In Past Decade - Investors.com
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Keep voting for higher taxes....fucking idiots....
Texas, Red States Beat Blue States On Jobs, Growth In Past Decade - Investors.com

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's true.

Red Sox win.

Yankees loose.

Blue Jays and LeBron win - Pete and VP not happy.

Still woke up Smart, good looking and rich....gonna enjoy my baby seal skin chair and a fine brewed coffee.

All okay here

:)

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a flagrant..

IT'S THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS!!

They better not be calling that bullshit a flagrant...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still woke up Smart, good looking and rich....gonna enjoy my baby seal skin chair and a fine brewed coffee.

All okay here

:)

Goddamm I wanna picture of that chair, Pete! :laugh3:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with TOS. There was a very simple request to stop abusing the report post button. A few thought it would be funny to then START abusing the button. So I delivered on the threat and posted one of the reports. That got someone upset, who then made a comment about how HD must have a stick up his ass because "he missed the obvious joke".

The following is said with COMPLETE seriousness. Not being a smartass at all, FWIW.

Did this HD, indeed, have a stick up his arse, or not?

I hate to quote Roadhouse, but if someone calls your mother a whore, then next obvious questions is, "well, is she?"

I doubt the story of rampant abuse of the reporting feature. There is a thread that lists the frivolous warnings. I see only one.

Why haven't you guys posted the "other" reports that "a few thought it would be fuunny to start posting"? Was the volume too high? Again, clearly understandable if the case.

Most of the time, you guys deliver on your promises of having thick skin. Sometimes, evidently, you do not. It's okay, makes you human and not gods.

I promise you, this is my last post on the matter. Far as I'm concerned, we're cool.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is what, 6'8 250-270?

He should not be on his ass as much as he is. It's embarrassing.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were you yesterday, Cowboy? Did you see the Brian-Express roll through?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a flagrant..

IT'S THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS!!

They better not be calling that bullshit a flagrant...

The correct call on that play would've been a personal foul on Hibbert for hacking LeBron.... and a technical foul on LeBron for that blatant flop

Can the Heat go one play with pretending to get knocked down to the floor? Does LeBron actually think people will believe 6'0" 180 lb DJ Augustin can send him sprawling to the floor?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamm I wanna picture of that chair, Pete! :laugh3:

Once again, because I have full access to Pete and I have a cameraphone:
chair.jpg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were you yesterday, Cowboy? Did you see the Brian-Express roll through?

Teaching all day. Today is mostly role plays and scripting so I should be able to be on while they are working.

Didn't see any of it. I hadn't even heard of the guy till today.