• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hurricane Brian wipes out New England and part of Long Island...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fire ned yost
fire dayton moore

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep Farrell, Keep Cherington

:yahoo:

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yost to the Mariners
Wedge to the Brewers
Roenicke to the Royals

Zduriencik to the Royals
Melvin to the Mariners
Moore to the Brewers.

Won't solve a damn thing, all three clubs will continue to suck. But it keeps new blood out of the majors, and you have to admit it looks neat.

Last edited by a moderator:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want an asian stat geek as GM and a stat geek manager, both who will appreciate getting on base.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ken wakamatsu......only asian i can think of

ching chang would make a good one.

get me a fucking numbers cruncher

he can be manager / GM. Managers are overrated anyway

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never even said the Sox would win that specific game.

Just "got your next av picked out" In a comment about the sox's starters losing 20 games. Seems to me he meant in the near future. Nothing about a specific game. More of a "hey, were only a 1/2 game back bitch" Reminder than a prediction about that particular game. Since the Yankees would still technically be in first if they had won.

Ron is the one that mentioned Dumpster after your comment. Ron is one that said your AV is dated in "9 hours" (which was..in itself..retarded)

If you had actually stated. "Dumpster is going to lose tonight" and THEN he made the "get a new av ready". Then, it would have made sense.. But that's not how it happened.

I think you may have gotten Ron and Zigs Comments meshed together. Thinking that they both endorsed what Ron said about Dumpster and "your AV has 9 hours left"

Right he asked me if I had my next av picked out but wasn't referring to the game that night and wasn't saying the sox would win it...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. Forgetting Uno has no sense of humor I made a joke about his AV. He then kept up up his idiocy of the Indians being a bad team just on a hot streak(for the last month lol) ...I moved on...I never mentioned Dempster or even the Sox...Uno lies and won't own up to it. No one is surprised.

Lol...you made a joke about me needing to change my av...but you weren't mentioning the sox at all...

you got caught lying...just own it and move on