• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hurricane Brian wipes out New England and part of Long Island...

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chappee literally looked at a list of former yankees prospects and typed names...Nasty only ever humped brackman and horne from that list

No shit, Uno. You figure that out all by yourself? What gave it away? The fact that Maas and Henson were prospects before the Internet was around?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, Uno. You figure that out all by yourself? What gave it away? The fact that Maas and Henson were prospects before the Internet was around?

So you got caught lying yet again

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm have you noticed the bluejays have been plying around .600 ball for about 2 weeks now. So, i guess he's not contributing to many losses now is he?

what's that like 10 games?

Hey guys the Blue Jays are 6-4 in their past 10 games! That means they'll surely make the playoffs this season!

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like you're my bitch yet again

That says nothing about Dempster.

You showed up out of nowhere, lied (yet again)about something I never said, then insult me and that makes me your bitch? :laugh3:

No it makes you the guy who has to make shit up to try to own someone on the internts. It's pathetic man. Pathetic.

Show me a link where you said Dempster gets rocked and I said no he wouldn't or leave the boards forever! Or at least admit you lied yet again and apologize.

You'll do neither because you aren't MAN enough.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That says nothing about Dempster.

You showed up out of nowhere, lied (yet again)about something I never said, then insult me and that makes me your bitch? :laugh3:

No it makes you the guy who has to make shit up to try to own someone on the internts. It's pathetic man. Pathetic.

Show me a link where you said Dempster gets rocked and I said no he wouldn't or leave the boards forever! Or at least admit you lied yet again and apologize.

You'll do neither because you aren't MAN enough.

So you're reduced to arguing semantics? "I said the six would win! I never disagreed that dumpster would get rocked!"

You even denied it after I said you claimed I'd have to change my avatar... So you got caught lying... Not me

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're reduced to arguing semantics? "I said the six would win! I never disagreed that dumpster would get rocked!"

You even denied it after I said you claimed I'd have to change my avatar... So you got caught lying... Not me

He never even said the Sox would win that specific game.

Just "got your next av picked out" In a comment about the sox's starters losing 20 games. Seems to me he meant in the near future. Nothing about a specific game. More of a "hey, were only a 1/2 game back bitch" Reminder than a prediction about that particular game. Since the Yankees would still technically be in first if they had won.

Ron is the one that mentioned Dumpster after your comment. Ron is one that said your AV is dated in "9 hours" (which was..in itself..retarded)

If you had actually stated. "Dumpster is going to lose tonight" and THEN he made the "get a new av ready". Then, it would have made sense.. But that's not how it happened.

I think you may have gotten Ron and Zigs Comments meshed together. Thinking that they both endorsed what Ron said about Dumpster and "your AV has 9 hours left"

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never even said the Sox would win that specific game.

Just "got your next av picked out" In a comment about the sox's starters losing 20 games. Seems to me he meant in the near future. Nothing about a specific game. More of a "hey, were only a 1/2 game back bitch" Reminder than a prediction about that particular game. Since the Yankees would still technically be in first if they had won.

Ron is the one that mentioned Dumpster after your comment. Ron is one that said your AV is dated in "9 hours" (which was..in itself..retarded)

If you had actually stated. "Dumpster is going to lose tonight" and THEN he made the "get a new av ready". Then, it would have made sense.. But that's not how it happened.

I think you may have gotten Ron and Zigs Comments meshed together. Thinking that they both endorsed what Ron said about Dumpster and "your AV has 9 hours left"

Word. Forgetting Uno has no sense of humor I made a joke about his AV. He then kept up up his idiocy of the Indians being a bad team just on a hot streak(for the last month lol) ...I moved on...I never mentioned Dempster or even the Sox...Uno lies and won't own up to it. No one is surprised.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone down for fanduel today, the early games?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many points or rewards or whatever they are called do you have?

I had just enough to play the other night...hoping a guy that owes me $$$ pays up today so I can play...

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Johnson is just lost out there...

Sox's pull it out of their ass and take 3 of 4 from the "hot" indians..

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since may 15, cubs pitchers have 3 home runs

the royals have 2