• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hurricane Brian wipes out New England and part of Long Island...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, because I have full access to Pete and I have a cameraphone:
chair.jpg

Ah, my zebra chair....that is just for board meetings.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone count how many times Dwayne Wade fell last night? Jesus Christ what a fucking pathetic flopper, thank god he has the best player on the planet to bail his ass out. Pathetic how these guys flop. And did anyone see the Bosh flop where he slid back on his ass for 10 feet? Fucking joke that team.

Lebron "got knocked down" by DJ Augustin

The Bosh play was hilarious. It looked like he was on a waterslide. Got boxed out in the paint, gets sprawled all the way to midcourt

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other articles by the same writer:

CBO: Obama Vastly Exaggerated Deficit Cuts In Budget

Perspective: The Texas Economic Lesson Obama Refuses To Learn

ObamaCare Launch Failures Won't Be For Lack Of Money

Why do you have such a hard time admitting that you're pretty much the most conservative person on the boards?

I've never had a problem admitting I'm a Conservative. Fiscally? I'm as conservative as it gets...openly admit that.

What I'm not? Is a "Republican"....yes...there is a difference. That label is the only thing I've defended myself as not being.

No, I don't care that you're incapable, or unwilling, to comprehend the differences...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside, is there a worse defensive 3Bman (throwing-wise) in MLB than Will Middlesax?

He got bailed-out of another throwing error last night due to some home cookin' by way of the White Sox offical scorer.

He's horrible, guys, admit it.

His hitting more than makes up for a slightly above average glove

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, my zebra chair....that is just for board meetings.

You're all right, Pete. I'd buy you a He'Brew, if the markup on those things weren't so high...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing would pain me more to watch the Spurs and Heat in the finals, a new player will be reborn, Wade and Ginobli have sex and Dflop Wadenobli will be born. Thats going to be the ugliest NBA finals in history.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. So you admit I won pages back.

Blabbering fucking dumbass. Go troll someone that doesn't own you with your won posts. You are too old for this shit guy.

Freudian part of post bolded

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never had a problem admitting I'm a Conservative. Fiscally? I'm as conservative as it gets...openly admit that.

What I'm not? Is a "Republican"....yes...there is a difference. That label is the only thing I've defended myself as not being.

No, I don't care that you're incapable, or unwilling, to comprehend the differences...

Because there isn't much of a difference...you prove that every day

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:director::alien::Cry:

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Augustine is like 170 lbs soaking wet. Lebron acts like he gets hit by an 18 wheeler. fucking joke.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get you, Down.

I've got lots of friends (hah, yeah, right) here who are fiscally conservative, but socially liberal. They like wall street money, but they also like morning after pills.

I'm your exact opposite. I'm a God-loving communist.