• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hurricane Brian wipes out New England and part of Long Island...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing worse than discussing accents on a message board is watching blade and buccs list their favorite sexual partners.

its not pronounced partners

its actually parrtners

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
convenience_store_parkour-30031.gif

"snack related mishap'

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...you put it up there because the yanks are in first place...and you wanted everyone to know how great it made you feel...

Not that I ever said "napoli >>>> agonz" which i didn't...

Napoli:.842 OPS
Gonzalez: .806 OPS

Fucking moron...

Keep banking on Wells to carry the yanks...keep doing that while claiming guys like Victorino and Napoli have zero chance to produce at former levels.

Fucking moron...

Calm down down....

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
What kind of horse? How many hands high. How often do you call out the farrier?

I had a chance to take up horse shoeing when I was a kid. Should have jumped on it, but I was a dumbass.

2 tennessee walkers a paso fino and a buckskin...the tennessees are 16 the other 2 are mare's and only 14.5 to 15....same ferrier for a long time...he comes out about once a month...we never run them on concrete so they grow pretty quick...its not all fun and games shoeing horses....the smell is unique...and horrific...i still cannot get used to it....oddly enough hoof trimmings are like candy to dogs...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...you "know" I'm a republican...are you now admitting that you say that only because you're pissed?

OPS is now cherry picking stats?

Cherry picking is what you do with OPS+ when you choose to ignore it to overglorify mediocre as fuck yankee outfielders...

Yes, I know you're a republican based on your posts...got links to me humping the greatness of the Yankees since they took over first place?

Speaking of OPS+

Napoli: 122

Agon: 126

funny you pick and choose when to use OPS+

and I see you didn't address your claims about the Yankees offense, your claims about vernon wells, or the fact that you lied about what I said about victorino and napoli...telling

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Uno embarrassed me by pointing out how I'm a republican....how can I get him? Hmmmm...I just...I know! The avatar! It says first place! I'll make up that he's been humping the Yankees! That'll teach him!!"

~ Down on anger management

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 277,500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VIRGINIA WATER, England (AP) -- The head of the European golf tour apologized for using the term ''colored'' during a live television interview Thursday in which he was reacting to the spat between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia.
European Tour CEO George O'Grady said that ''most of Sergio's friends are colored athletes in the United States.''
The word ''colored'' was once widely used in the United States to refer to African-Americans but it is now considered antiquated and offensive. In some African countries, it is used to denote individuals of mixed racial ancestry.
''I deeply regret using an inappropriate word in a live interview for Sky Sports for which I unreservedly apologize,'' O'Grady, who is British, said in a statement released later Thursday.
Woods and Garcia have exchanged barbs over the past two weeks, dating to the third round of The Players Championship when Garcia implied that Woods purposely stirred up the gallery as the Spaniard was playing a shot.
But the situation got uglier Tuesday when Garcia and his Ryder Cup teammates were at a dinner. The emcee, Golf Channel's Steve Sands, jokingly asked Garcia if he would have Woods over for dinner during the U.S. Open.
''We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia replied. ''We will serve fried chicken.''
The remark was reminiscent of Fuzzy Zoeller's similar comment about Woods during his record-setting victory in the 1997 Masters, when Woods became the first player of black heritage to win a major.
Certain foods, fried chicken and watermelon in particular, have been used in dehumanizing caricatures of blacks as far back as the beginning America's segregation era in the 19th century. The imagery has become less common in the decades since integration, though Woods - the only player of African-American heritage on the PGA Tour and the top player in the world - has occasionally endured racially tinged insults.
Garcia initially released an apologetic statement and followed it up Wednesday at a news conference from the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth, site of the European Tour's flagship event.
''I feel sick about it and I feel truly, truly sorry,'' he said.
Garcia said he meant to give a funny answer to a playful question, and it turned out to be ''totally stupid and out of place.''
In a series of tweets on Wednesday, Woods said: ''The comment that was made wasn't silly. It was wrong, hurtful and clearly inappropriate. I'm confident that there is real regret the remark was made. The Players ended nearly two weeks ago and it's long past time to move on and talk about golf.''

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
posicin_correcta_para_colocar_la_pelota_de_golf-45242.gif

i didnt yesterday....but im golfing today bitches

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know you're a republican based on your posts...got links to me humping the greatness of the Yankees since they took over first place?

Speaking of OPS+

Napoli: 122

Agon: 126

funny you pick and choose when to use OPS+

and I see you didn't address your claims about the Yankees offense, your claims about vernon wells, or the fact that you lied about what I said about victorino and napoli...telling

Gonzales... .705 Road OPS

Napoli..... .794

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying you now cherry picking OPS+....care to revist Cargo vs. Gardner? Of course not...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down year for the player leading his league in hits, walks, batting average, on base percentage, OPS, and OPS+

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I put up an avatar that says absolutely nothing about the red sox, or red sox fans...to make fun of red sox fans!!!!"

We believe Uno...

Word of advise...it's still May, I wouldn't get too hung up on the fact the Yanks are in first place...it's a long year.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzales... .705 Road OPS

Napoli..... .794

:laugh3::laugh3:

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying you now cherry picking OPS+....care to revist Cargo vs. Gardner? Of course not...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

lol...you had to physically go into the quote and remove the parts of my post you couldn't respond to...your angry deflection just makes me

:laugh3:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hottest gif ever