• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL How Will the 2017 NBA Finals Go? Cavs or Warriors? How Many Games?

How will the 2017 NBA Finals go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is one of the 2-3 best pure scorers in the league. The rest of his game is lacking when compared to elite players in the league. Kyrie has never been the best player on a playoff team, let alone a champion. Curry has. Curry is also a much better team player. It really isn't even a debate as to who is the better player.

When Lebron's on your team... not going to argue that. I'm not trying to put Curry down, but he's had the best team in the nation the past few years. Warriors were up 3 to 1 last year and Curry couldn't help secure the title w/all that talent backing him up?? Anyways, I really don't care. We have who we have and not much else matters. I wouldn't mind picking up someone like a durant to help us out, but I'd rather not lose Kyrie in the process.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lebron's on your team... not going to argue that. I'm not trying to put Curry down, but he's had the best team in the nation the past few years. Warriors were up 3 to 1 last year and Curry couldn't help secure the title w/all that talent backing him up?? Anyways, I really don't care. We have who we have and not much else matters. I wouldn't mind picking up someone like a durant to help us out, but I'd rather not lose Kyrie in the process.

Well, just know that literally nobody, outside of a couple Cavs fans would agree with that point of view.

I was watching the NBA show with Billups, Rose and TMac. The question was which PG would you take to start your franchise. They could choose between Russ, Harden and Curry. They unanimously chose Curry because he is the better team player capable of playing off the ball. Kyrie clearly isn't on the same level as Harden and Westbrook, and most basketball people would take Curry over both of them. Fit matters and Kyrie can be hard to play with.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, just know that literally nobody, outside of a couple Cavs fans would agree with that point of view.

I was watching the NBA show with Billups, Rose and TMac. The question was which PG would you take to start your franchise. They could choose between Russ, Harden and Curry. They unanimously chose Curry because he is the better team player capable of playing off the ball. Kyrie clearly isn't on the same level as Harden and Westbrook, and most basketball people would take Curry over both of them. Fit matters and Kyrie can be hard to play with.

Kyrie seems to work pretty well with Lebron. Does anything else really matter? I hope they pick up one or two more key players so they have a shot at the warriors next season.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO, the only PG in the league that is in the same discussion as Curry is a healthy Chris Paul. Harden isn't a PG and Westbrook really isn't either. They of course play the position but only because it keeps the ball in their hands. They don't have the court vision of Curry or passing ability of Curry.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie seems to work pretty well with Lebron. Does anything else really matter? I hope they pick up one or two more key players so they have a shot at the warriors next season.

Just about everyone fits with Lebron because he be a dominant play at every position the court except maybe the 5.

If the Cavs were to get KD, Lebron would comfortably move to the 2 and dominate.

Kyrie is a great player but is poor defense and average off the ball ability keep him from being truly elite.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, yes. It does matter.

You said that you would rather start a team with Kyrie than start one with Curry. It isn't easy to find players that fit with ball stoppers to make a winning roster. Not in this era anyway.

By the way, just imagine how good Curry would be with LeBron. That would be a deadly combination. Instead of taking turns, they would actually be able to play off one another. Again, Curry can play off the ball. Kyrie really doesn't.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yes. It does matter.

You said that you would rather start a team with Kyrie than start one with Curry. It isn't easy to find players that fit with ball stoppers to make a winning roster. Not in this era anyway.

By the way, just imagine how good Curry would be with LeBron. That would be a deadly combination. Instead of taking turns, they would actually be able to play off one another. Again, Curry can play off the ball. Kyrie really doesn't.

This feels like the Westbrook/Curry argument, only with Kyrie now swapped in. No question is Kyrie the more dynamic offensive player, but in no way is he a better player than Curry overall for they do for a team to win.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about everyone fits with Lebron because he be a dominant play at every position the court except maybe the 5.

If the Cavs were to get KD, Lebron would comfortably move to the 2 and dominate.

Kyrie is a great player but is poor defense and average off the ball ability keep him from being truly elite.

Yeah, that's all you guys have.. poor defense. Same thing I"ve heard about Hardin and Westbrook. In fact, I've heard talking heads defending both saying defense doesn't matter in the nba. By the way, any real defense being played on this record night? I still like Kyrie on my team. Don't give a shit what any of you say. By the way.. durant might be good, but he's a crying pussy.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's all you guys have.. poor defense. Same thing I"ve heard about Hardin and Westbrook. In fact, I've heard talking heads defending both saying defense doesn't matter in the nba. By the way, any real defense being played on this record night? I still like Kyrie on my team. Don't give a shit what any of you say. By the way.. durant might be good, but he's a crying pussy.

Kyrie and Lebron are 1-0 in the finals together

So would curry be better? Maybe, but who knows. Kyrie worked out pretty well and that was against curry.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie and Lebron are 1-0 in the finals together

So would curry be better? Maybe, but who knows. Kyrie worked out pretty well and that was against curry.

I don't dislike Curry. But I like what I see out of Kyrie. Why change that?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
durant might be good, but he's a crying pussy.

Yeah, good thing lebron is "all man!"

cryinglebron.gif

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking, am I seeing a guy who admits to not watching all the games claim he would take Kyrie over Steph Curry?

Dear Lord. :crazy:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hedging originally between Warriors in 5 or 6, and I'm still there lol.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was concerned that my Warriors in 5 prediction was one game off. Looking like that is the way this will end.

Hard to see the Cavs shooting that well again.