• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: How Will the 2015 NBA Finals Go? Cavs or Warriors? How Many Games?

How will the 2015 NBA Finals go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will the 2015 NBA Finals go? Will it be Cavs or Warriors, and in how many games?

Poll closes on June 4, the day the Finals start, so vote before then!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my biased and partial opinion.... Cavs in 6

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not make my prediction until a week of preparation and study. So hopefully this poll is open till next week.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors.

It is a damn shame Love is out and Irving is gimpy. It would have been an interesting series with those two.

....without those two at full strength, the Cav's just aren't going to have the scoring punch to keep up with the high octane offense (that is backed up by a really good defense) of the Warriors.

I said 6 games only because the Warriors are a outside shooting team and will likely give a game or two away just because the shots don't fall. But I would think closing the Cav's out in 4 or 5 is entirely possible for them.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors in 6.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my biased and partial opinion.... Cavs in 6

Agree. I could not in good conscience pick the Warriors. Ill pick the Cavs in six and know that i picked with my heart while trying my best to ignore my head.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors.

It is a damn shame Love is out and Irving is gimpy. It would have been an interesting series with those two.

....without those two at full strength, the Cav's just aren't going to have the scoring punch to keep up with the high octane offense (that is backed up by a really good defense) of the Warriors.

I said 6 games only because the Warriors are a outside shooting team and will likely give a game or two away just because the shots don't fall. But I would think closing the Cav's out in 4 or 5 is entirely possible for them.

I agree Ducky....the Cavs are going to go through offensive lulls. Its what happens when you have to totally reinvent your offense on the fly since you lose a guy like Love and Kyrie is no longer a threat to get to the basket. I mean- Kyrie still can space the floor with his shooting, but he just cant get to the rim which is what he is known for. The Cavs defense has really covered up some streaks where the offense struggled. Golden State is not going to struggle offensively for long stretches like the Bulls and Warriors did....

The Cavs need to win the rebounding battle, need to stay hot from the outside, and need to just keep the games close and hope LeBron can steal a game or two at the end that the Cavs did not really have any business winning...

Turbo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs in 6.

PG Battle: Curry vs Irving = Curry hands down, even if Kyrie was 100% healthy.

SG Battle: K. Thompson vs Smith = toss up with Thompson having concussion-like symptoms. JR can light it up, but he is too streaky. The edge goes to Thompson.

SF Battle: Barnes vs James = LeBron period. No need to explain.

PF Battle: Green vs Thompson = Green by a slight margin. 2nd in DPOY behind Kawhi Leonard. Love his physicality. But TT is strong on the boards and gets all the hustle plays. I give the edge to Green because he has a bit more of an offensive game than T. Thompson.

C Battle: Bogut vs Mozgov = toss up...these guys are really similar. Both are tall and lengthy and can be crafty at times. I think this will be an interesting battle between these two all series long. It will go underrated, simply because of everyone paying attention to Lebron and Curry. I cant make a pick on these two guys.

Final tally: 3-1-1 Warriors for the position round-up.

But the reason why I picked Cavs in 6 is simply because I have no idea who on the Warriors is going to stop LeBron or even attempt to contain him. Green will get killed on the blow by. Iggy is not strong enough. LeBron would just back him down on the block. Klay is your best option if I'm Coach Kerr, but now after those concussion-like symptoms, he may not even be the best option to guard LeBron.

Overall, I see this going down as a great series, with a minimum of 6 games being played. There wont be a sweep or just 5 games. Dont see how Curry or LeBron only get 1 win. They both will get a minimum of 2.

I'm ready for the chatter about how I'm a hater though on GSW since I'm a Clips fan, so bring it on!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tough choice for me, it could of went either way but I have the Cavs in 7, not 6.
I think this will be a great series and I still dont know what to expect, hopefully Lebron can will this team to a championship and it will be a great story.

I picked the Cavs in either 4 or 5 in the 1st round.
The other two rounds I had an instinct and a pick:
Bulls in 7, Cavs in 6.
Hawks in 7, Cavs in 6.
But they played like a different team then I expected to with the injuries and lineup changes, so it surprised me. This one is hard to tell I could go with GS in 6 or 7 or Cleveland in 6 or 7.

Cleveland in 7!

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll closes tomorrow morning, before the Finals begin, so vote now or not at all... :thumb:

Ilovemesomeme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got GS in 6 games. Too much overall depth. And I don't see Cleveland being up to par defensively. It will be a good series though I think.

Ilovemesomeme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs in 6.

PG Battle: Curry vs Irving = Curry hands down, even if Kyrie was 100% healthy.

SG Battle: K. Thompson vs Smith = toss up with Thompson having concussion-like symptoms. JR can light it up, but he is too streaky. The edge goes to Thompson.

SF Battle: Barnes vs James = LeBron period. No need to explain.

PF Battle: Green vs Thompson = Green by a slight margin. 2nd in DPOY behind Kawhi Leonard. Love his physicality. But TT is strong on the boards and gets all the hustle plays. I give the edge to Green because he has a bit more of an offensive game than T. Thompson.

C Battle: Bogut vs Mozgov = toss up...these guys are really similar. Both are tall and lengthy and can be crafty at times. I think this will be an interesting battle between these two all series long. It will go underrated, simply because of everyone paying attention to Lebron and Curry. I cant make a pick on these two guys.

Final tally: 3-1-1 Warriors for the position round-up.

But the reason why I picked Cavs in 6 is simply because I have no idea who on the Warriors is going to stop LeBron or even attempt to contain him. Green will get killed on the blow by. Iggy is not strong enough. LeBron would just back him down on the block. Klay is your best option if I'm Coach Kerr, but now after those concussion-like symptoms, he may not even be the best option to guard LeBron.

Overall, I see this going down as a great series, with a minimum of 6 games being played. There wont be a sweep or just 5 games. Dont see how Curry or LeBron only get 1 win. They both will get a minimum of 2.

I'm ready for the chatter about how I'm a hater though on GSW since I'm a Clips fan, so bring it on!

Harrison Barnes will get a lot of time on Lebron as well. And Green should be able to hold his own in post up situations, but I agree he is not quick enough to stay in front of James.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went Warriors in 7.
Hoping it's 5 or 6, but really don't care.
As long as they get to 4 before the Cavs do, it's all good.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I predict Warriors in 7, I want Cavs in 6 though