• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How other coaches view Jim Harbaugh - ESPN Insider

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Rivals, for as long as they have been keeping track, we have had one five star recruit ever. Malik McDowell, third team freshman all American last year.
Oh yeah, I remember the saga of Malik McDowell. He'll be a good one for sure.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, this whole "southern girls are hotter than northern girls" thing has been played out. Go to OSU, Miami (OH), Michigan State, etc. and they are seriously all over the place. You find a higher amount of hot chicks in richer/more populated areas, if you're trying to nail down a geography. I can safely say after driving through Alabama twice in 2014, ya'll have more than your far share of slampigs.

In regards to your list:
1. Don't disagree, though many elite players currently hail from the north.
2. See my first comment.
3. Huh? You must not mean Florida then. I have to imagine in places like Bama, Mississippi, Arkansas, etc., where shit is dirt cheap, this would apply.

I didn't say there weren't hot chicks up north or ugly ones down south. I am talked about the ratio of hot chicks to ugly chicks. It's much higher the further south you go.

Same thing with football players.

And the reason you want to go to the south for used cars is not because of price, it's because they haven't spent every winter with salt covered over them. However, you'll have to make sure the car didn't originally come from the north, because people buy cars up north with rust damage and then try to sell them down south where people might not know any better.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say there weren't hot chicks up north or ugly ones down south. I am talked about the ratio of hot chicks to ugly chicks. It's much higher the further south you go.

And the reason you want to go to the south for used cars is not because of price, it's because they haven't spent every winter with salt covered over them. However, you'll have to make sure the car didn't originally come from the north, because people buy cars up north with rust damage and then try to sell them down south where people might not know any better.

Depends on what you think is attractive. There's that whole southern girl thing where they bleach their hair , make it as huge and as yellow as possible, tan as much as possible and then whiten their teeth as much as possible -- that I'm not into.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what you think is attractive. There's that whole southern girl thing where they bleach their hair , make it as huge and as yellow as possible, tan as much as possible and then whiten their teeth as much as possible -- that I'm not into.

Yes, we know what you like:

cgwl0s9uyaa_vab.jpg

Everyone else knows what the fuck it means what you say hot chicks.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just looking up the stats, I am glad I read the rest of the thread or I would have just had pointed out how wrong scUM fan was like everyone else. No need to kick a man while he is down.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember, being at the Texas vs. Nebraska game (the one Jamaal Charles had 200 yards in fourth quarter) and chatted with a guy sitting behind me. He was a Michigan guy, in town for work.

We watched a parade of beauties walking right past us, tanned in short, very thin skirts and cowboy boots. They were the definition of hawt.

His quote to me was, "we just dont have that kind of thing up North".

Made me chuckle, because he spent the game looking at girls, rather than what was going on down on the field.

Granted, I know it's only an anecdote, and pretty girls are everywhere.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cgwl0s9uyaa_vab.jpg

Hmmm, I know the girls are ugly in Alabama and the lines are a little more blurred down there -- but that's clearly a guy up here.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno man. Again, as I've been able to spend more time in the south, I tend to disagree with the thing about women. If you're out on the beaches, then sure, you're definitely right for obvious reasons. However, if you plopped me in the middle of Ohio or in the middle of Georgia, it's basically the same. As I said, I've noticed that it seems like you're gonna find the hotter women where the more dense populations/jobs are. It's not like it was 20-30-40 years ago where women were housewives and just wanted a good man to take care of them.

On the football player side, you're right, but not that incredibly right. On the 2014 All-American team, over 40% of the players were originally from the north, regardless of which college they played for.

On the car thing, anything but Florida is probably fine. That said, as I look around the place I live and see all the vehicles, none of them seem to have any rust on them at all. I think people up north, at least those with nice cars worth buying, take better care of them than you think.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one? Harbs or the chubby dude in the background aka Harbs waterboy:noidea:

cgwl0s9uyaa_vab.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xzntq2p5fm8h9zzyu2qd.jpg

Bwahahaha, wtf? There's no way I could take my 50 year old coach seriously with this one. The khakis, hat, and belt, LOL. All he needs is hit hat on backwards, some shades, a German Shepherd dog, and some juicy fruit!!!

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, well not only are you wrong about Detroit, but you're also forgetting about several of the other seedy, depressing, jobless cesspools you call cities.

Top 30 Highest Murder Rate Cities in the U.S. 2015 - NeighborhoodScout
Detroit - In Photos: The 10 Most Dangerous U.S. Cities - Forbes

Not only is Detroit worse than any city in Ohio by basically any metric, but so are shitholes like Flint and Saginaw. Your state is a rusty, pathetic, dying wasteland.

Maybe I was a little wrong, but Cleveland still sucks as well do the bucks,cincy is right up there for shit city.. ohio is a hillbilly red neck state like it's neighbor to the right west virginia.. Red necks every where