• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much will the Seahawks regress without Earl Thomas?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're wrong. Seattle is a fast and good tackling scheming D that requires players anticipating and being in the right spots. We've already seen this when Kam was out. We saw Sherman freaking out on guys not being in the right spots and calling the right defense. Seahawk fans have been on here telling us all how the D hasn't been as good because of injuries. Bennett is back and that would've helped a lot. But ET was their leader. They don't have anyone on the roster that fits his mold. There will be a let down. Does that mean they go from an A level team to a B? I guess we'll see?
First of all Seattle's D leads the league in lowest points allowed for the 5th straight year.
On the high side missing ET might be 1 TD a game.
It looks like the running game is starting to get going and the same with Russell just as ET takes a powder. Add 1 TD a game for that.
Losing ET, while huge, alone wont drop this team the full letter grade you hope for.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Seattle's D leads the league in lowest points allowed for the 5th straight year.
On the high side missing ET might be 1 TD a game.
It looks like the running game is starting to get going and the same with Russell just as ET takes a powder. Add 1 TD a game for that.
Losing ET, while huge, alone wont drop this team the full letter grade you hope for.
Like I said we'll see? A "B" level defense is nothing to sneeze at. I rate NE a C just so you know where I'm coming from. Straight up A thru D, not a y + or - no grading on a curve. SEA has given up 13 less points than NE. Based on the way Seattle has struggled scoring they can't afford to give up any additional points hoping that Crawls stays effective. His track record suggests otherwise.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawls and Graham Cracker.

Your word play is... sublime.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Rodgers on my FF team.

I am as well his Dec record at home has been good over the years

If i still had Rodgers (which i wish i do because the player who won my side of the trade got hurt alot and earned me 0 points in 4 weeks), i would have hit the wavier wire for a QB and start him

Just saying.

I don't get why everyone is knocking Terrell. After Earl got hurt, he did a Damn good job replacing him IMHO. Even a Pick if there was no yellow Laundry on the field

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i still had Rodgers (which i wish i do because the player who won my side of the trade got hurt alot and earned me 0 points in 4 weeks), i would have hit the wavier wire for a QB and start him

Just saying.

I don't get why everyone is knocking Terrell. After Earl got hurt, he did a Damn good job replacing him IMHO. Even a Pick if there was no yellow Laundry on the field

Rodgers has been spot on the last 5 weeks and with this game and a snowy playing surface there will be more shorter passes than anything where the receiver and QB know the routes and the defender has to react in slippery snow. There will not be many deep passes in this game with the bad weather. And the running game will be hard to get going with limited footing. 14 home wins in a row in Dec in GB

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep and a very good one

Yes because I disagree with the 12s.

or Long time seahawks fans. You enjoying the storm bro?

Took my 16 month old niece out in the snow this morning, Seemed impressed by how it felt and to see it falling outside but she didn't want to play in it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has been spot on the last 5 weeks and with this game and a snowy playing surface there will be more shorter passes than anything where the receiver and QB know the routes and the defender has to react in slippery snow. There will not be many deep passes in this game with the bad weather. And the running game will be hard to get going with limited footing. 14 home wins in a row in Dec in GB

We have been getting a snow storm for the past week or so, thus gives them time to practice in the elements

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because I disagree with the 12s.
Lot's of folks disagree with the 12's. Lot's of 12's disagree among themselves. That doesn't make any of them a troll.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot's of folks disagree with the 12's. Lot's of 12's disagree among themselves. That doesn't make any of them a troll.
interesting....you knowing trolls and all
2013 weekly field trip to the cowboy board was your MO.
2013 put you ass hats on the map and you made sure cowboy fans knew it.

Trolls seek attention. So fitting, you talking about a troll.

Onward

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting....you knowing trolls and all

Trolls seek attention. So fitting, you talking about a troll.

Onward
Well, I must have made quite the impression. You can even dredge up the year I trolled the Boys board.
Do you remember the main point of my visits?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I must have made quite the impression. You can even dredge up the year I trolled the Boys board.
Do you remember the main point of my visits?
here...I'll bold it for you

Yes....you made an impression with me, which should kinda be understood with my post.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^^^ See how you and other overly sensitive 12s continue to prove mine and others point? Because, we're on a SPORTS blog, where smack talking and stirring the pot is commonplace. Yet when someone challenges a 12 with facts they're a troll. It's Christmas ask Santa for a set.