• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many here will go nuts if the NFL season is canceled?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay on topic, this thread isn't just about me but I know I'm in your head 24/7.
I didn't mention you, nor was I talking about you. I relied directly to a Packers fan.

Oh, I see the confusion now, you assumed I think you're the ONLY Packers fan.

Interesting thing is you claim you're not a Packers fan, yet I take a jab at another Packers fan and you get so butt hurt, you face palm it.

Actions speak louder than words. You say you're not a Packers fan, but your actions say otherwise.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mention you, nor was I talking about you. I relied directly to a Packers fan.

Oh, I see the confusion now, you assumed I think you're the ONLY Packers fan.

Interesting thing is you claim you're not a Packers fan, yet I take a jab at another Packers fan and you get so butt hurt, you face palm it.

Actions speak louder than words. You say you're not a Packers fan, but your actions say otherwise.
Bullshit, I know you were referring to me again. When are you going to stop the trolling?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, I know you were referring to me again. When are you going to stop the trolling?
Wrong, I replied directly to bigred, and had absolutely no other person in mind. Looks like I'm living rent free inside your head.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, I replied directly to bigred, and had absolutely no other person in mind. Looks like I'm living rent free inside your head.
Don't try and build up your ego. You are one of the last people I think of when posting here but you can't get me out of your head.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL is desperately hoping for social distancing to end. The game will look pretty bad with only 10000 people in the stands.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try and build up your ego. You are one of the last people I think of when posting here but you can't get me out of your head.

That's why you think I'm talking about you for anything Packers.

I must say there's a lot of space in this apartment I'm living in.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what about fan attendance?

Here is a letter I was sent as I share some season tickets with someone:

The teams are preparing for social distancing in the stands. Kind of sounds like if they do allow fans it will be a lottery system as to who gets in. It will be hard to do the wave with people 6ft apart

Packers update season ticket holders on 2020 season

Packers share initial plans for significantly reduced capacity if fan attendance is permitted; season ticket holders will be asked to “opt in” or “opt out

Green Bay Packers season ticket holders today received a message from Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy to notify them about necessary adjustments to expect this season as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.

Although the organization remains optimistic, there is a possibility that Lambeau Field will be unable to host fans for games this season.

At this time, the team is preparing to have fans in attendance with new policies and safety measures to allow for appropriate social distancing, which will require the stadium's seating capacity to be significantly reduced. Face coverings also will be required, and other necessary precautions will be in place. As a result, the special experience to which fans are accustomed at Lambeau Field will look and feel very different.

Because of the reduced capacity should fans be able to attend games, the organization cannot guarantee that ticket holders in the general bowl and club seats will be able to reserve tickets. Due to the reduced capacity, the team is also eliminating the Green and Gold package designations, as well as suspending the Brown County Ticket Drawing program, for this season. Brown County residents who paid for tickets through the program this year will be automatically refunded. Suite holders will receive specific information separately relating to their suite.

While preparations continue and the full plan has not yet been finalized, the letter asked season ticket holders to begin considering their options for this season. In the near future, season ticket holders will be asked to complete a questionnaire asking if they want to "opt in" to be included in the process for a chance to reserve tickets this year. Those that opt in will be asked additional questions and given further instructions; this opportunity is exclusive to season ticket holders at this time.

Those who choose to "opt out" of the opportunity to obtain tickets will decide whether to have their 2020 payment refunded in full or credited to 2021. Their STH status and existing seats and ticket package will remain in place for next season.

Although season ticket holders and fans may have questions at this time, the organization is asking for patience while the details are finalized. No action by season ticket holders is necessary at this point; the Packers will provide full information about next steps soon.

The Packers are planning to make necessary adjustments in order to conduct games and other events in as safe a manner as possible in the best interest of fans, players and team and league personnel. All preparations are being made with the latest advice of medical and public health officials and are subject to change.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you think I'm talking about you for anything Packers.

I must say there's a lot of space in this apartment I'm living in.
Like I said, don't try and build yourself up.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL is desperately hoping for social distancing to end. The game will look pretty bad with only 10000 people in the stands.
Maybe they will pump in fan noise and put cardboard cutouts in the stands.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet he continues to chat you up......but doesnt think of you. "nonsense"

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with Rodgers.
Sure it does buddy. I can see your posts now. "As a die hard cowboys fan and season ticket holder to the cowboys i can objectively say, with no dog in the fight, that this layoff has affected aaron rodgers greatness."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly wont be happy, but I'd understand if that ends up being the call.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My love of the NFL peaked during the 2008 season. I had the ultimate NFL package on TV, had a TV and sound system all my buddies envied, spent all day Saturday getting ready for Sunday, got up Sunday morning and started prepping the refreshments and watching pre-game shows or else took the family to our favorite sports bar and basically loved every minute of it every week.

On a scale of one-to-ten it was pegged on 10.

Where am I now?

I was experiencing general disinterest and dissatisfaction with the NFL and then Kaepernick happened and it was the linchpin for me. I've been in full boycott mode since then. I get up and walk out of the room if it's turned on and I actively boycott as many supporters of the NFL as I can.

The only reason I can't technically say the NFL is dead to me is because I do have interest in looking at standings and hearing about what's going on.

But on that same scale of one-to-ten, if 2008 was a ten, I'm at a dead one right now and it's only going to diminish from here.

I hate the NFL and what it stands for.

Big, dumb men paid millions of dollars to play a violent sport who then feel they're in a privileged position of dictating their brand of "social change" to mere mortals like you and I.

Like hell I'm going to support that.

Good fucking riddance. :wave: