• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many here will go nuts if the NFL season is canceled?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My love of the NFL peaked during the 2008 season. I had the ultimate NFL package on TV, had a TV and sound system all my buddies envied, spent all day Saturday getting ready for Sunday, got up Sunday morning and started prepping the refreshments and watching pre-game shows or else took the family to our favorite sports bar and basically loved every minute of it every week.

On a scale of one-to-ten it was pegged on 10.

Where am I now?

I was experiencing general disinterest and dissatisfaction with the NFL and then Kaepernick happened and it was the linchpin for me. I've been in full boycott mode since then. I get up and walk out of the room if it's turned on and I actively boycott as many supporters of the NFL as I can.

The only reason I can't technically say the NFL is dead to me is because I do have interest in looking at standings and hearing about what's going on.

But on that same scale of one-to-ten, if 2008 was a ten, I'm at a dead one right now and it's only going to diminish from here.

I hate the NFL and what it stands for.

Big, dumb men paid millions of dollars to play a violent sport who then feel they're in a privileged position of dictating their brand of "social change" to mere mortals like you and I.

Like hell I'm going to support that.

Good fucking riddance. :wave:
I appreciate your honesty Hammer... :clap:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My love of the NFL peaked during the 2008 season. I had the ultimate NFL package on TV, had a TV and sound system all my buddies envied, spent all day Saturday getting ready for Sunday, got up Sunday morning and started prepping the refreshments and watching pre-game shows or else took the family to our favorite sports bar and basically loved every minute of it every week.

Where am I now?

I was experiencing general disinterest and dissatisfaction with the NFL and then Kaepernick happened and it was the linchpin for me. I've been in full boycott mode since then. I get up and walk out of the room if it's turned on and I actively boycott as many supporters of the NFL as I can.

The only reason I can't technically say the NFL is dead to me is because I do have interest in looking at standings and hearing about what's going on.

But on that same scale of one-to-ten, if 2008 was a ten, I'm at a dead one right now and it's only going to diminish from here.

Big, dumb men paid millions of dollars to play a violent sport who then feel they're in a privileged position of dictating their brand of "social change" to mere mortals like you and I.

So time to watch hockey then!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On a scale of one-to-ten it was pegged on 10
:wave:

2008? And you had Brady injured. 10 !!!!!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reactions: GNG

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be pissed off, but I'll wake up in the morning and be thankful I got to see another day.

I think this would be me too. I'm usually a mellow, easygoing person. Something like this...

I ain't gonna like it but I'll accept it because of the Unique nature of the year so far....

Hell the NHL is having their draft this year when normally their season starts.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more upset in the NFL season being canceled if the league didn't pander to Blacks.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More time to golf.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will start riots

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be pissed at not having games to watch and my weekly habit of football sundays! It will suck, but I know it would be for the greater benefit of getting this virus under control, so I'd deal with football-less Sunday's. :gaah:

I will also keep my cable suspended for 4 additional months, since I only wanted to reactivate it to watch football.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be more upset in the NFL season being canceled if the league didn't pander to Blacks.

You think they wouldn't already pandering by cancelling considering the ones that don't want a season are the superstar diva players.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not even go there.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where am I now?

Cool story bro...if I read it. You could have just typed about how you got your NFL fan shit kicked in by the Patriots. We all know the story.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be bummed, but I don't expect it to return.
My team, the Colts, have put together a solid team and I was excited to see what they could do.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL goes through with having entire teams kneel for the Anthem, I am sure they don't care but I am done and could not care less if there is a season or not.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need football.

I like NFL. Not fussed about kids and such.

I personally don't think the season will go.

Not gonna go ape shit if it doesn't.

I really think Brady's last pass is going to be a Pick 6.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me to the NFL if there is no season:

giphy.gif