• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many 49ers Will Be Injured The First Day of Camp Today

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a player right now that was most worrysome it would be McKinnon. He is a running back that relies on speed. His first day back he experienced pain in his surgically repaired knee. Enough so that the coaches had to shut him down and get treatment. He suffered the injury before Jimmy G did and still having issues.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a player right now that was most worrysome it would be McKinnon. He is a running back that relies on speed. His first day back he experienced pain in his surgically repaired knee. Enough so that the coaches had to shut him down and get treatment. He suffered the injury before Jimmy G did and still having issues.

Well he uses his knee in a way that puts.more pressure on it than a QB. With that said it is something to worry about. I guess that is why they brought in Coleman.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never counted on him in the first place. Never saw what the 49ers saw in a part time, too small running back like him.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never counted on him in the first place. Never saw what the 49ers saw in a part time, too small running back like him.

That is most likely why Coleman was brought in.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he uses his knee in a way that puts.more pressure on it than a QB. With that said it is something to worry about. I guess that is why they brought in Coleman.

I think he had his surgery before Jimmy G and after all this rehab and time he is still having issues? Doesn't sound good, but maybe he recovers.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brieda injure again with a shoulder injury during a one-on-one blitz pickup drill.

Guard Mike Person is listed as day-to-day with a left foot strain. Person sustained the injury during practice on Friday, and an X-ray came back negative. He is not expected to play Monday night.

Safety Antone Exum is day-to-day with a minor knee injury sustained in practice Friday.

Tight end George Kittle (calf) did not practice on either of the two days working with the Broncos. Shanahan said Kittle would be available to play if this were the regular season.

Running back Raheem Mostert was cleared off concussion protocol and returned to practice on Saturday.

Other 49ers to sit out practice were: Tight end Levine Toilolo (shoulder), guard Joshua Garnett (finger), wide receiver Trent Taylor (foot), defensive linemen Nick Bosa (ankle), Dee Ford (knee), Ronald Blair (groin), Jullian Taylor (back), D.J. Jones (knee), linebacker Elijah Lee (thumb), cornerbacks Jason Verrett (ankle) and K’Waun Williams (knee) and free safety Jimmie Ward (collarbone).

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should have a Poll for the over/under on how many of the 22 starters will be healthy for the first game of the regular season. my take 14 actually healthy with another 2 or 3 playing a bit hurt... UGH :pound::rolleyes2::trash::sigh::Cry:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brieda injure again with a shoulder injury during a one-on-one blitz pickup drill.

Guard Mike Person is listed as day-to-day with a left foot strain. Person sustained the injury during practice on Friday, and an X-ray came back negative. He is not expected to play Monday night.

Safety Antone Exum is day-to-day with a minor knee injury sustained in practice Friday.

Tight end George Kittle (calf) did not practice on either of the two days working with the Broncos. Shanahan said Kittle would be available to play if this were the regular season.

Running back Raheem Mostert was cleared off concussion protocol and returned to practice on Saturday.

Other 49ers to sit out practice were: Tight end Levine Toilolo (shoulder), guard Joshua Garnett (finger), wide receiver Trent Taylor (foot), defensive linemen Nick Bosa (ankle), Dee Ford (knee), Ronald Blair (groin), Jullian Taylor (back), D.J. Jones (knee), linebacker Elijah Lee (thumb), cornerbacks Jason Verrett (ankle) and K’Waun Williams (knee) and free safety Jimmie Ward (collarbone).

I can't find anything on the Breida injury. He is scheduled to play tonight as far as I can tell.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find anything on the Breida injury. He is scheduled to play tonight as far as I can tell.
I picked that up off of NBC Bay Area 49ers injury report. cut and paste.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Weston Richburg was misdiagnosed last year with a knee injury. He played with a torn quad last year. How can you mess that up?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about Alexander as well. Haven't seen him at all and he needs to be explosive. Worried about Bosa too. He seems to be injury prone

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Weston Richburg was misdiagnosed last year with a knee injury. He played with a torn quad last year. How can you mess that up?

Probably why the training staff got overhauled

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its early, but so far I haven't been impressed. Breida looks much faster and a better runner in traffic.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not at all, the o-line talent is thin which will be the offenses downfall.
I agree. One way or the other. They'll either get Garoppolo hurt or just be so bad that the team can't move consistently.