• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$175 million over five years... Wasn't that what the Cowboy's offered him ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$175 million over five years... Wasn't that what the Cowboy's offered him ?
Thats the rumor. By reports the issue wasn't the money it was the lenght of the deal. Dak only wanted 4 years. There has been no reports how much Dak wanted other than he wasn't looking to be the highest paid.
With that you have to assume he wanted between 33 and 35M per. More than Goff/Wentz less than Wilson.

Neither side swerved in this game of chicken

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the rumor. By reports the issue wasn't the money it was the lenght of the deal. Dak only wanted 4 years. There has been no reports how much Dak wanted other than he wasn't looking to be the highest paid.
With that you have to assume he wanted between 33 and 35M per. More than Goff/Wentz less than Wilson.

Neither side swerved in this game of chicken

So how much is he gonna make this year on the tag ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how much is he gonna make this year on the tag ?
Just under 32M. I understand the 4 year desire is so he's up for his 2nd LTD sooner.
I wondered if Dallas put into writing they wouldn't exclusive tag him, would he have signed for the 5.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just under 32M. I understand the 4 year desire is so he's up for his 2nd LTD sooner.
I wondered if Dallas put into writing they wouldn't exclusive tag him, would he have signed for the 5.

Interesting ... I wonder if they cut him loose after this year, or try to work out an extension... I guess it comes down to his performance on the field this year..

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is it man? They blew it? Or they lucked out they’d didn’t sign the rb? You seem to be torn....

The goal is for the Cowboys to pay the maximum price for their QB...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you could interpret.

it’s not hard @RememberTheKoy . You state the cowboys are idiots if they sign dak. Then you post crap they screwed up not signing him. Make up your mind.

When have I ever said the Cowboys should not sign Dak? It has been my long held position that they have been continually bumbling this entire situation with Dak. They should have tried to sign him first before Goff and Wentz but they keep failing to sign him and it keeps resulting in the price going up for him. Even this past offseason they were going to end up paying him more than they could have originally got him yet they still failed to get a deal done now Mahomes new deal was reached first which is only going to drive the price up for Dak even more. Now entering next off season he will get the tag again which will cause the price on a long term deal to go up even more, especially if they then fail to get a deal done before Watson and the Texans. It's a comedy of errors with the Cowboys where the longer they wait the larger the contract they are going to be stuck having to give Dak when they ultimately could have gotten him for far cheaper.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever said the Cowboys should not sign Dak? It has been my long held position that they have been continually bumbling this entire situation with Dak. They should have tried to sign him first before Goff and Wentz but they keep failing to sign him and it keeps resulting in the price going up for him. Even this past offseason they were going to end up paying him more than they could have originally got him yet they still failed to get a deal done now Mahomes new deal was reached first which is only going to drive the price up for Dak even more. Now entering next off season he will get the tag again which will cause the price on a long term deal to go up even more, especially if they then fail to get a deal done before Watson and the Texans. It's a comedy of errors with the Cowboys where the longer they wait the larger the contract they are going to be stuck having to give Dak when they ultimately could have gotten him for far cheaper.

The bolded parts i 100% agree with. I love jerrah negotiations.......they always make me chuckle.....amari's contract made me chuckle too.........:heh:

I may have mistaken you continuously talking about how poor of a qb dak is, with thinking the cowboys shouldnt sign dak. It seems like a logical conclusion to draw. But if so, that parts on me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded parts i 100% agree with. I love jerrah negotiations.......they always make me chuckle.....amari's contract made me chuckle too.........:heh:

I may have mistaken you continuously talking about how poor of a qb dak is, with thinking the cowboys shouldnt sign dak. It seems like a logical conclusion to draw. But if so, that parts on me.
No, you are 100% correct. I have been asking him that for 3 days. He trashed Dak as a QB constantly and now trashes the Cowboys for not signing him. I just think he is too dumb to understand the line of thinking...