• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how I would fix the Eagles

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty close

No I actually have made predictions that have been right. Last year was different. And I'm not a fan of teams thinking they can have chance after chance upon blowing important games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I actually have made predictions that have been right. Last year was different. And I'm not a fan of teams thinking they can have chance after chance upon blowing important games.
u guaranteed the saints were going to the bowl

right after wentz went down

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you how I would fix them... :heh:

With GOOD DEDICATED SHARK COACHING, THAT'S HOW, YOU SICK FUCKS.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I picked them to go to the SB OR the panthers around week 9 or 10. And my reasons had to do with the fact that it would be the NFC South or NFC North and I couldn't imagine Minnesota going to their own superbowl and I did not think eagles had the experience to do so. And the saints almost did go to the SB. They would have had the incentive to beat TB for HFA had they not lost to the rams week 12. However, I don't pick 6 win teams to go to SBs. My SB picks in recent years have been the packers, packers, and colts. All at the time legitimate picks.

And please look back at the SB thread, I said the eagles would not have won it all with Wentz.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I picked them to go to the SB OR the panthers around week 9 or 10. And my reasons had to do with the fact that it would be the NFC South or NFC North and I couldn't imagine Minnesota going to their own superbowl and I did not think eagles had the experience to do so. And the saints almost did go to the SB. They would have had the incentive to beat TB for HFA had they not lost to the rams week 12. However, I don't pick 6 win teams to go to SBs. My SB picks in recent years have been the packers, packers, and colts. All at the time legitimate picks.

And please look back at the SB thread, I said the eagles would not have won it all with Wentz.
If you're trying to make yourself look bright, the first thing you can do is not remind us of the fact that every year your SB pick is wrong (although I didn't already know that, thanks for letting me know, could have guessed that tho lol). Or remind us that you think things like which division's turn it is or the place the SB is in influence the outcomes of the games.

But I have to say I haven't been around here too long and you might be my favorite member on this forum, just because you actually seem to believe everything you say and it's all comedy gold. Please don't change!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what they say about broken clocks.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

47d3e180cfe792d2e07bb072aa810d80.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're trying to make yourself look bright, the first thing you can do is not remind us of the fact that every year your SB pick is wrong (although I didn't already know that, thanks for letting me know, could have guessed that tho lol). Or remind us that you think things like which division's turn it is or the place the SB is in influence the outcomes of the games.

But I have to say I haven't been around here too long and you might be my favorite member on this forum, just because you actually seem to believe everything you say and it's all comedy gold. Please don't change!

Some of us more sophisticated members of the HOOP are more impressed with intricate and complex trolls, such as yourself. You've gotten off to a good start with your thesis written tirades and therapeutic comedy but tackling other posters right now is a little premature. Don't miss the finish line by running of course.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one in this thread has said the only thing that needs to be done to fix the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles is to bring back kelly green?

thread fail

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Dalton is ranked as the number 68th ranked Qb of all time. Let that sink in a minute. He has only played 7 season, and one season was cut short due to injury. Out of all the Quarterbacks to have ever played the game in over 100 years, The Red RIFLE is number 68 all time and he isn't even 30 years old yet. Future Goat. Will Foles or Wentz even make it to the "wonderous 100" list?

NFL Passing Touchdowns Career Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Andy Dalton Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Andy Dalton sucks donkey balls.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone keeps asking me how I would fix the Eagles situation for next year and upcoming years, well, here it goes:
First off, Nick Foles performance proved once and for all, that Carson Wentz is a "system Quarterback"..... not that there is anything wrong with that, but now he Wentz is a gimpy system Qb. Other less educated general managers will now begin to ponder how either Wentz or Foles could possibly be their next franchise QB. Based on Foles performance, I would cut ties with both Foles and Wentz and get out while the getting is good and the price is high. The Eagles have a system in place where they could just about plug any QB in their and be successful. Tom Brady passed for over 500 yards on you! Get what you can for Foles and Wentz, and bolster your defense and just plug another system qb into the offense.
IF not, your risk tying up a bunch of money into 1 or possibly 2 system quarterbacks that will hinder you ability to upgrade the rest of the team. Take the high road and get out now and you can be loaded with money and picks and build a great team for years to come.
Hope this helps.
8dbf1560beed228ca3ee9f2703ab2606ae9ee5ffff1b34473b03176db59b3cee.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us more sophisticated members of the HOOP are more impressed with intricate and complex trolls, such as yourself. You've gotten off to a good start with your thesis written tirades and therapeutic comedy but tackling other posters right now is a little premature. Don't miss the finish line by running of course.
You billing him for that consultation?

Cuz you should.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! I don't think being complimented by you of all people should make me happy, to tell you the truth, but if "intricate and complex troll" is what I am then I suppose I should be happy with that.

I must say, you have started to follow me around a little lately. I hope I haven't gotten into your head already, especially since we've only recently gotten acquainted. I tend to doubt it given the fact that you seem to spend so much time here you should be impervious to an act like mine, but you never know with the whackjobs you get around parts like this...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! I don't think being complimented by you of all people should make me happy, to tell you the truth, but if "intricate and complex troll" is what I am then I suppose I should be happy with that.

I must say, you have started to follow me around a little lately. I hope I haven't gotten into your head already, especially since we've only recently gotten acquainted. I tend to doubt it given the fact that you seem to spend so much time here you should be impervious to an act like mine, but you never know with the whackjobs you get around parts like this...

Yes, reading the same threads is the exact same thing as following you around. You got me. I can't stop thinking about you, a rando alt that comes and goes like my post-coitus farts. Done in by the HOOP's new college paper writer looking for material.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, reading the same threads is the exact same thing as following you around. You got me. I can't stop thinking about you, a rando alt that comes and goes like my post-coitus farts. Done in by the HOOP's new college paper writer looking for material.
I'm an alt now?! Thank you for letting me know!

I enjoy your struggle to make sense of me but really I suggest you give it a rest, particularly for your own sake lol...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also said last year the Saints blow and you were changing teams, ( I believe the Chargers were you new pick)
I guess Brees and company getting lucky in a few games this past season change your bandwagon jump?