• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how I would fix the Eagles

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone keeps asking me how I would fix the Eagles situation for next year and upcoming years, well, here it goes:
First off, Nick Foles performance proved once and for all, that Carson Wentz is a "system Quarterback"..... not that there is anything wrong with that, but now he Wentz is a gimpy system Qb. Other less educated general managers will now begin to ponder how either Wentz or Foles could possibly be their next franchise QB. Based on Foles performance, I would cut ties with both Foles and Wentz and get out while the getting is good and the price is high. The Eagles have a system in place where they could just about plug any QB in their and be successful. Tom Brady passed for over 500 yards on you! Get what you can for Foles and Wentz, and bolster your defense and just plug another system qb into the offense.
IF not, your risk tying up a bunch of money into 1 or possibly 2 system quarterbacks that will hinder you ability to upgrade the rest of the team. Take the high road and get out now and you can be loaded with money and picks and build a great team for years to come.
Hope this helps.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

Definitely helps

Thanks

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Sportshoopla is paying this kid. Hilarious.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone keeps asking me how I would fix the Eagles situation for next year and upcoming years, well, here it goes:
First off, Nick Foles performance proved once and for all, that Carson Wentz is a "system Quarterback"..... not that there is anything wrong with that, but now he Wentz is a gimpy system Qb. Other less educated general managers will now begin to ponder how either Wentz or Foles could possibly be their next franchise QB. Based on Foles performance, I would cut ties with both Foles and Wentz and get out while the getting is good and the price is high. The Eagles have a system in place where they could just about plug any QB in their and be successful. Tom Brady passed for over 500 yards on you! Get what you can for Foles and Wentz, and bolster your defense and just plug another system qb into the offense.
IF not, your risk tying up a bunch of money into 1 or possibly 2 system quarterbacks that will hinder you ability to upgrade the rest of the team. Take the high road and get out now and you can be loaded with money and picks and build a great team for years to come.
Hope this helps.

I think you're right. Trade both QB's for 5 first round picks, 3 2nd rounders, and 11 late round picks.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this helps.
V0OM3.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson is the best coach in the universe.

At least you nailed that, OP.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I read anything written by a person that cheers for the Bungels.....:L

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Hope this helps.
I polled the fans from the Skins, the Giants and the Cowboys and they wholeheartedly agree!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this helps.
njWtAqA.gif

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson is the best coach in the universe.

At least you nailed that, OP.
You clearly know nothing Jon Snow.

Everyone but you knows that OP firmly believes Marvin Lewis is the best coach in the galaxy and universe, bar none. How in the wide world of sports do you NOT know this??? :D :heh: :D :heh: :D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this helps.

Well now I know when the mushrooms kicked in. Interesting breakdown though. You should share your thoughts more often. And how good is Andy Dalton again?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now I know when the mushrooms kicked in. Interesting breakdown though. You should share your thoughts more often. And how good is Andy Dalton again?
A Browns' fan talking shit on a Bengals' fan. Can't make it up!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your and mrschaney's minds.

Not my mind. BigBen's a 1st ballot HOFer. Did he ever send the Browns a thank you card for not drafting him?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my mind. BigBen's a 1st ballot HOFer. Did he ever send the Browns a thank you card for not drafting him?
He owns them like a rented mule when he plays them. So that counts!!!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope this helps.

Just shut up, dumbass. Your schtick is no longer amusing

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sort of followed your threads this past year (actually that's a bit much, I only saw like four of them and it looks like there are tons of these things, not sure why tho?!) and I'm fairly sure that your SB pick was the only thing you've been right about since I made my account on this site. Every other comment I've seen from you has been ridiculous and the only person I can say that about has been the Drew Brees guy, and being mentioned in a sentence with him is not good.

Normally if I see these sorts of posts from someone I assume they're trolling but I actually think that would be giving you too much credit.