• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How funny will it be if Brady fumbles 2 or 3 times with a properly inflated football?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you should learn football. you have to take what the defense is giving you. they were giving the underneath stuff and nothing deep. speaking of running the mouth, no team..NO TEAM..does it more than Seattle. Another fail on your part.

and :bullshit: on the hate comment.

the pats are step and step on running their mouth . comes from the cheating coach i don't like either team . i have forgot more about football then you will ever know . small ball brady won big deal richard petty won 200 races and his last one has an * beside it just like all 4 sb wins of the pats .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ What a clown!! embarrassment to Colts nation

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pats are step and step on running their mouth . comes from the cheating coach i don't like either team . i have forgot more about football then you will ever know . small ball brady won big deal richard petty won 200 races and his last one has an * beside it just like all 4 sb wins of the pats .

As a Colt fan I can certainley understand why you have forgotten more about football. Is it too painful to relive all those One & Outs or Pat Ass Whoopins?

Just chalk this response up to another loss for you:L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Colt fan I can certainley understand why you have forgotten more about football. Is it too painful to relive all those One & Outs or Pat Ass Whoopins?

Just chalk this response up to another loss for you:L

Good thing they have Luck now , he has advanced 2 out 03 postseasons and they have no running game, like a Faulk or Edge