• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL How far will these misfit Lakers go?

How far will these misfit Lakers go?

• Implode mid-season

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Western Conference Finals Loss

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • NBA Finals Loss

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Beat the Celtics in the Finals

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • First Round Loss

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Second Round Loss

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean fundamentally I absolutely agree with this.

The Browns were a dominant football team in the 60's but what good does it do me? When the Browns were shitty for years and years did it make me feel better that they were great in the 60's?

Pretty stupid if you ask me.

especially in the NBA....the game is just so fundamentally different than it used to be. Shit the NBA Finals were on TAPE DELAY for a while there before Bird and Magic revived the game. For huge parts of the history of the NBA there were like 14 teams and overt racism greatly limited the talent pool of the league.

these Celtics fans that brag about winning titles decades upon decades ago in a league with overt racism, a limited number of teams, no three point line, etc. really crack me up. How irrelevant can you get?

dumb. another way of saying a team's titles don't count...

can't erase the record book, boys. no matter HOW hard you try...

buuuuttt...

i'd bet my bottom dollar that if the situation was reversed alllllllllluva sudden them titles would matter...

#jealousbastids:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean fundamentally I absolutely agree with this.

The Browns were a dominant football team in the 60's but what good does it do me? When the Browns were shitty for years and years did it make me feel better that they were great in the 60's?

Pretty stupid if you ask me.

especially in the NBA....the game is just so fundamentally different than it used to be. Shit the NBA Finals were on TAPE DELAY for a while there before Bird and Magic revived the game. For huge parts of the history of the NBA there were like 14 teams and overt racism greatly limited the talent pool of the league.

these Celtics fans that brag about winning titles decades upon decades ago in a league with overt racism, a limited number of teams, no three point line, etc. really crack me up. How irrelevant can you get?

It's an interesting thing really.

Fans of teams that have championship histories tend to overvalue history a bit.

At the same time, fans of teams with little or no championship history, tend to undervalue history a bit.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At the same time, fans of teams with little or no championship history, tend to undervalue history a bit.

huh...

which side would you say the Cavs fans are on in your expert opinion...?:heh:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the Browns had multiple championships in the 60's....

Most of the team is dead. I never saw one game. Why do i care?

just seems like a thing old fogeys cling to -- half remembered nonsense from a bygone era where the sport does not even resemble the sport that is played today.

espeically considering the size of the league and the discrimination of the league etc....kind of aj oke.

put Ed Davis in the 60's....i bet he would be more famous than Bill Russell. LOL--- IF he was even allowed to play.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Browns had multiple championships in the 60's....

Most of the team is dead. I never saw one game. Why do i care?

just seems like a thing old fogeys cling to -- half remembered nonsense from a bygone era where the sport does not even resemble the sport that is played today.

espeically considering the size of the league and the discrimination of the league etc....kind of aj oke.

put Ed Davis in the 60's....i bet he would be more famous than Bill Russell. LOL--- IF he was even allowed to play.

"the Browns had multiple championships in the 60's" :L

No they didn't.:crazy:

The team has 4 NFL titles. 1950, '54, '55 & '64. You don't even know the history of the team. Too damn funny.:pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team has 4 NFL titles. 1950, '54, '55 & '64. You don't even know the history of the team. Too damn funny.:pound:

was gonna say where'd those come from...? :lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ohh sorrry one in the 60s and mutliple in the 50s big fucking whoop traitor boy.

again- who cares about shit that happened 60+ years ago?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh sorrry one in the 60s and mutliple in the 50s big fucking whoop traitor boy.

hey Wamu. How much you wanna bet that if the Cavs had seventeen titles he wouldn't waste a second hanging his idiotic hat on it...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah sure you meant the 50's. You nonstop bullshit artist.

So have you found your backbone yet & taken turnup's bet or are you the pussy we all know you to be?

Who cares what happened 60+ years ago? Well obviously you since you were the one that mentioned the 60's & think the Browns won mutlipe titles that decade. Your stupidity is scary.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Wamu. How much you wanna bet that if the Cavs had seventeen titles he wouldn't waste a second hanging his idiotic hat on it...?

Oh if the Cavs had 17 trophies he'd never shut the fuck up about it. How funny is it that doofus thinks the Browns won multiple titles in the 60's? Damn pathetic he doesn't know the history of the team being from Cleveland. Just something else to laugh at him about.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure you meant the 50's. You nonstop bullshit artist.

So have you found your backbone yet & taken turnup's bet or are you the pussy we all know you to be?

Who cares what happened 60+ years ago? Well obviously you since you were the one that mentioned the 60's & think the Browns won mutlipe titles that decade. Your stupidity is scary.
the pussy who never makes bets and never even talks sports is calling me out? lol Buzz away fly

cmon Benedict......isnt there someone that needs a knife in the back that you are neglecting?

we know that you have a picture of Big Ben tattooed across your back! LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just finished Mindhunter season 2 last night...pretty awesome.

highly recommend for anyone that has Netflix.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pussy who never makes bets and never even talks sports is calling me out? lol Buzz away fly

cmon Benedict......isnt there someone that needs a knife in the back that you are neglecting?

So now I'm a Steelers fan?:pound: Oh that's a good one. And you talk so much shit & NEVER back it up.

I'll ask again. Why you being a bitch & not taking @TurnUpTheHeat bet? You talk shit all the time yet you never back any of your BS up.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

stupid...

but I guess this fool is the authority when it comes to who should follow which teams... Oh wait, heard he rode the Thunder's coattails for a minute... :dhd:

who's the traitor now...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just finished Mindhunter season 2 last night...pretty awesome.

highly recommend for anyone that has Netflix.

Hey jackass you still at the bar studying for that exam? It's funny how you lied & said you were studying for the bar exam.

Why would you waste time like that? You're not smart enough to pass any test that isn't written on a Denny's placemat.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jackass you still at the bar studying for that exam? It's funny how you lied & said you were studying for the bar exam.

Why would you waste time like that? You're not smart enough to pass any test that isn't written on a Denny's placemat.

Wait..
He hasn’t passed bar exam?
You sure?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now I'm a Steelers fan?:pound: Oh that's a good one. And you talk so much shit & NEVER back it up.

I'll ask again. Why you being a bitch & not taking @TurnUpTheHeat bet? You talk shit all the time yet you never back any of your BS up.
you seem very concerned about me...lol......its okay man. ill be fine. as long as you dont stab me in the back

Traitor. Please, dont ever call yourself a Cleveland fan. Gives us all a bad name.