• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL How far will these misfit Lakers go?

How far will these misfit Lakers go?

• Implode mid-season

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Western Conference Finals Loss

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • NBA Finals Loss

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Beat the Celtics in the Finals

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • First Round Loss

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Second Round Loss

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao...!!!

i've PERSONALLY seen the Lakers win 11 titles of their 16 titles...

you'll be dead and buried LONG before you ever see the Cavs get that many...

I still say the titles from '85, '87 & '10 are invalid.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, sorry. too used to calling them that. just like the G@yders, the Donkos, the Ratbirds, and the Squeelers...

It's all good. As a lifelong Browns fan gotta have a sense of humor about my team. And I've taken more than my fair of shots at them. Hell they deserved it. Before last year they were the definition of dysfunction for well over 15 years. But unlike some people that I won't mention I'm not crowning them anything. Just want them to win more games than last year & sweep those fucking Steelers.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. As a lifelong Browns fan gotta have a sense of humor about my team. And I've taken more than my fair of shots at them. Hell they deserved it. Before last year they were the definition of dysfunction for well over 15 years. But unlike some people that I won't mention I'm not crowning them anything. Just want them to win more games than last year & sweep those fucking Steelers.

there ya go...

all you can hope for as a fan is progress...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there ya go...

all you can hope for as a fan is progress...

Here's what I would sound like if I could drink directly outta Lake Erie.

-the Browns will go 14-2 this year
-sweep the division
-beat Steelers & Pats on the way to the S.B.
-and bitch-slap the DaBears in Da Big Game

-Freddie Kitchens will be COY
-Mayfield will be MVP
-OBJ will set the single season marks for yards & TD's
-Myles Garrett will be DPOY
-and the D will set single season (and playoff records) for fewest points & yards per game

-and last but not least: owner Jimmy Haslam won't be allowed to attend the victory parade

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not about how old he is. It's about understanding the history of the NBA. Which you obviously don't.

The Lakers have the 2nd most titles & the most Final appearances. What do the Cavs have again?

So you cant understand the history of the game without your favorite team winning...It is about how old he is. He would be a gramps by now if he enjoyed all those championships or possibly dead

I would chose a title recently over 9 years of nothing vs a bunch of really old championships...

Boy you are stupid, and that is some history for you!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you cant understand the history of the game without your favorite team winning...It is about how old he is. He would be a gramps by now if he enjoyed all those championships or possibly dead

I would chose a title recently over 9 years of nothing vs a bunch of really old championships...

So someone in their late 50's or early 60's isn't old enough to remember the Lakers '72 title? And you called me stupid?:pound:

I have no idea how old @ChiefsLakers67 is. But I'm guessing that's his age range.

Someone that's old enough to remember a title from the early 70's is old enough to be dead? Holy crap are you ignorant.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So someone in their late 50's or early 60's isn't old enough to remember the Lakers '72 title? And you called me stupid?:pound:

I have no idea how old @ChiefsLakers67 is. But I'm guessing that's his age range.

Someone that's old enough to remember a title from the early 70's is old enough to be dead? Holy crap are you ignorant.

Is this were you claim your were high again after i owned you? Discuss gramps

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, dunno why age is so important to the li'l guy, but yeah, i have 2 grandsons as a matter of fact. AND i've even seen the Chiefs win a Superbowl...

way i look at it is this, any day ABOVE ground's a good one...

oh, and if he thinks getting up there in age is somehow a BAD thing? then he's an even bigger moron than folks already figure he is...

age happens to everybody ...IF they're lucky...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now how can you call them the Skidmarks when they were named after a person & not a dishonorable discharge in your boxers?:D

Because they were named after a person's dishonorable discharge in their boxers? :noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not about how old he is. It's about understanding the history of the NBA. Which you obviously don't.

The Lakers have the 2nd most titles & the most Final appearances. What do the Cavs have again?

That title that one time?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean fundamentally I absolutely agree with this.

The Browns were a dominant football team in the 60's but what good does it do me? When the Browns were shitty for years and years did it make me feel better that they were great in the 60's?

Pretty stupid if you ask me.

especially in the NBA....the game is just so fundamentally different than it used to be. Shit the NBA Finals were on TAPE DELAY for a while there before Bird and Magic revived the game. For huge parts of the history of the NBA there were like 14 teams and overt racism greatly limited the talent pool of the league.

these Celtics fans that brag about winning titles decades upon decades ago in a league with overt racism, a limited number of teams, no three point line, etc. really crack me up. How irrelevant can you get?