• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How does this team look after the deadline?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 Team (Standard Scoring)

QB - Foles, Keenum

RB - McCoy, Chris Johnson, P Thomas, D Sproles, M Ingram, S Greene, B Brown

WR - V Cruz, W Welker, Amendola, R Randle

TE - Reed

In week 1, my team looked like this:

QB - Flacco, Dalton

RB - Rice, TRich, D-Will, B Brown, R Williams

WR - R Wayne, M Wallace, J Jones, Blackmon

TE - J Cook, B Myers

Yeah, it was horrendous. I'd say, considering how bad my draft was, I did a good job positioning myself at a chance for a run here. This took A LOT of work (13 trades). It'll come down to Foles and Reed continuing to produce IMO. I think Chris Johnson plays well down the stretch with a lenient schedule.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 Team (Standard Scoring)

QB - Foles, Keenum

RB - McCoy, Chris Johnson, P Thomas, D Sproles, M Ingram, S Greene, B Brown

WR - V Cruz, W Welker, Amendola, R Randle

TE - Reed

In week 1, my team looked like this:

QB - Flacco, Dalton

RB - Rice, TRich, D-Will, B Brown, R Williams

WR - R Wayne, M Wallace, J Jones, Blackmon

TE - J Cook, B Myers

Yeah, it was horrendous. I'd say, considering how bad my draft was, I did a good job positioning myself at a chance for a run here. This took A LOT of work (13 trades). It'll come down to Foles and Reed continuing to produce IMO. I think Chris Johnson plays well down the stretch with a lenient schedule.

Well, you sure as shit did a nice job with a difficult roster to remake. I like the chances you're taking at QB, but that's the "gunslinger" in me talkin'. It would be nice for you if Victor finally woke up and danced a little salsa. It just might happen this weekend. :nod:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you sure as shit did a nice job with a difficult roster to remake. I like the chances you're taking at QB, but that's the "gunslinger" in me talkin'. It would be nice for you if Victor finally woke up and danced a little salsa. It just might happen this weekend. :nod:

Yeah, I really wanted to move Cruz at the deadline, but I didn't get any nibbles that I liked. As long as Welker is Welker and Amendola stays healthy/productive. I'm okay with him just being solid. Yeah, a score would really boost my confidence about him though.

And the chance I'm taking QB was definitely a planned one. I had Matt Ryan and Phillip Rivers at one point when both were playing well. I decided I was going to have to move them for RB's/WR's if I was to have any shot, and hope the QB I took a chance on worked out. So far, so good from Foles and Keenum. QB is the easiest position to find production at nowadays, so I never got too panicked about not having a household name at QB.