• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you guys feel about Hoyer?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I sort of had the same thoughts. Let Sanchez start this season and if it looks like he just doesn't have it maybe consider a transition. But I think we'll get decent production out of him and wouldn't be upset to see a 1st round QB sit a year and really get his chance next year.

Repeating is hard, almost impossible. Doing it with a rookie QB...? Not happening. I think Sanchez keeps the Broncos in the discussion though.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I sort of had the same thoughts. Let Sanchez start this season and if it looks like he just doesn't have it maybe consider a transition. But I think we'll get decent production out of him and wouldn't be upset to see a 1st round QB sit a year and really get his chance next year.

Repeating is hard, almost impossible. Doing it with a rookie QB...? Not happening. I think Sanchez keeps the Broncos in the discussion though.

I honestly don't mind Sanchez. I love all that I am hearing of how he is taking advantage of this opportunity that Denver has given him. I don't think he all of a sudden becomes a top-10 QB but I do think he is set up to have a bounce back season with the Broncos and can be a nice stop-gap guy for a year.

I'm also in the boat of not being upset if we take a 1st round QB. We have them locked in then for at least 4-years and have the 5th year option. Helps us out big time cap wise while DT and Miller take up a huge chunk of our Cap. And like I said I love our coaching staff when it comes to them working with QB's and getting the most out of them. It is why I probably like Lynch and Hackenberg more so than the other guys because I think they have the higher ceilings.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we draft (especially early for Lynch) I don't see Denver doing anything else at QB. Heck, even if they take a lower round QB I don't see them picking up anyone else.