• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How did week 1 treat you?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went a solid 0-4. Thankfully only two leagues that really matter.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won fairly handily. Liking my team.

Ppl criticized me for my 3rd and 4th round picks: Garcon and V. Davis. Both were studs. PPR:

Garcon 10 catches
Davis 2 TD's.

Also loving Percy Harvin (who I got cheap).

WR's: Garcon; AJ Green; Harvin
RB's: Forte; either Matthews/Sproles
TE: V. Davis

To me that is a great PPR team.

:suds:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won my two ten team money leagues behind Calvin Johnson (2), Antonio brown, Montee ball, and rashad Jennings. I lost my twelve team league game, but my loss gave me an opportunity to pick up Terrance west now that Tate is out for a few weeks.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My week 1 went as follows:

Alpha League(ESPN) Won 122-118 :clap: Thanks to big games from M.Forte & A.Brown! 3rd highest point total for week 1!

Fantasy Fanatics Unite(ESPN) Won 96-86 I ended up 2nd to the last in total points scored thanks, in part, to A.Smith & J.Reed. Fortunately I was up against the lowest scoring team in week 1. I'm in trouble if I have more weeks like this.

12th man or no man(ESPN) Lost 129-103 :gaah: Even though I got a huge games from M.Ryan & M.Bryant I also had D.Martin, E.Lacy, & the Saints D so....... :L Still ended up with the 4th most points scored so just need to shake this off & work towards better outcomes.

Niner Fans of SD(ESPN) Lost 109-85 :ohwell: Subpar games from J.Charles and the Rams D along with the injury to J.Reed doomed me. Had the fewest total points of the league.

Regulator League(Yahoo) My one & only $ league this season. Lost 118-105 :L While nobody on my team completely bombed, half of them under performed to the point where I couldn't overcome going against M.Ryan. I had the 5th most points.

Monsters League(Yahoo) Won 152.31-132.89 Big games from M.Ryan, M.Floyd, J.Maclin, & Harrison Smith carried me to victory in this one. 7th highest point total for the week.

The Hoop(Yahoo) Won 77-73 :yahoo: I should have lost this one but for the fact that my opponent had D.Thomas, L.Fitz, D.Martin, & J.Reed in his lineup. 7th most points. Meh :lame:

So overall I went 4-3 in my leagues. Nothing to be excited about. Much work to do!