• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How did I do Part 2?

Come at me bro…

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • F

• Potato salad

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to come into this hunting RBs picking 4th in a 12 team half PPR. But you’ve gotta let the draft come to you. CeeDee Lamb falls to me at 4 and he was the 1 WR on my board

1. Cee Dee
2. Nico Collins
3. Josh Allen
4. Jaylen Waddle
5. James Connor
6. Dalton Kincaid
7. Rashee Rice
8. Jaylen Warren
9. Zack Moss
10. Keon Coleman (overdraft here but I like the stack possibility)
11. Jake Elliott
12. Ezekiel Elliott
13. JK Dobbins
14. Ja’Lynn Polk
15. Cincinnati Def

I really did want to avoid that RB dead zone…and didn’t. Had to take somebody at RB round 5. This league really over valued RB.

I don’t regret taking Cee Dee at 4 though. Then it was taking BPA. Nico was me getting snipped of Achane. Josh Allen is me getting snipped on Etienne (Josh Jacobs talk is bad; not fucking with that; he went 2:11). Waddle is me getting sniped by Kenneth Walker (4.2) and James Cook (4.6).

I took RBs later that will at least get “something” haha.

I am officially waiver wire dumpster diving RB guy haha.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, I am not going to give you my preference on players... because that is irrelevant, we all have different ones... so what If I hate collins in the second round... you clearly like him, and that's all that is important...

I will only talk about roster structure, and bench...

as you know your RBs once again kind of suck... but what is worse again is that your bench doesn't have the RB upside players that you would want for this zero RB strategy... its gonna really hurt.... other than that your roster seems fine... I hope this is a three WR league with a flex... if its only 2 then we are going to see teams with much better and more complete lineups than you...

overall I give this a C- if 2 WR(not including flex), and a C+ if 3 WRs with a flex,

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, I am not going to give you my preference on players... because that is irrelevant, we all have different ones... so what If I hate collins in the second round... you clearly like him, and that's all that is important...

I will only talk about roster structure, and bench...

as you know your RBs once again kind of suck... but what is worse again is that your bench doesn't have the RB upside players that you would want for this zero RB strategy... its gonna really hurt.... other than that your roster seems fine... I hope this is a three WR league with a flex... if its only 2 then we are going to see teams with much better and more complete lineups than you...

overall I give this a C- if 2 WR(not including flex), and a C+ if 3 WRs with a flex,
2 WR 1 flex. I have 4 players to make sure I get elite production out of those 3 spots. I have my top QB in the draft. I have two swings to have the number one option of that QB. I have a lot of pressure on Connor who I like.

I have RBs that can tread water with Zeke getting goal line carries and being the best pass protector in that group. I am going to get some run out of Zack Moss as long as Chase Brown struggles in protection. I still think Jaylen Warren is the better of the two backs. I still think Dobbins has a chance to be the top back for the Chargers as well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 WR 1 flex. I have 4 players to make sure I get elite production out of those 3 spots. I have my top QB in the draft. I have two swings to have the number one option of that QB. I have a lot of pressure on Connor who I like.

I have RBs that can tread water with Zeke getting goal line carries and being the best pass protector in that group. I am going to get some run out of Zack Moss as long as Chase Brown struggles in protection. I still think Jaylen Warren is the better of the two backs. I still think Dobbins has a chance to be the top back for the Chargers as well.

I like Zach moss more than chase brown... and like him a lot... shocked he hasn't made any of my teams... but the point is still that your RB 2 is weak, and just like everyone you will get injured... your depth sucks for that... especially if Conner is the one to get hurt...

and again when 2 WR and a flex, most people are going to have 2 WR that are good, so you will be playing behind at RB every week...

hopefully you find the diamond in the rough on waivers... but everyone Is looking for this, and most won't find it...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you had success in the past getting RB’s on the WW but in my leagues there is slim pickings even with rookies. That’s why I usually focus on RB’s. I worry a lot about your RB’s. Everything else is solid

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Zach moss more than chase brown... and like him a lot... shocked he hasn't made any of my teams... but the point is still that your RB 2 is weak, and just like everyone you will get injured... your depth sucks for that... especially if Conner is the one to get hurt...

and again when 2 WR and a flex, most people are going to have 2 WR that are good, so you will be playing behind at RB every week...

hopefully you find the diamond in the rough on waivers... but everyone Is looking for this, and most won't find it...
I think we disagree here because of where you see Nico Collins. I think I have two WRs in the top 8 with Cee Dee and Nico.

I lack the RB that can blow up for 30 points. Guilty for sure. RB2 is the position where I’m weakest. I’ll own that. You can’t have a top performer at every position.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we disagree here because of where you see Nico Collins. I think I have two WRs in the top 8 with Cee Dee and Nico.

I lack the RB that can blow up for 30 points. Guilty for sure. RB2 is the position where I’m weakest. I’ll own that. You can’t have a top performer at every position.

again, I am allowing you to be right about collins... its not that... its your RBs... Its not that they are bad... but you are certainly going to be weaker than average... and again, if everyone is starting only 2 WRs then they are all going to have decent 2 WRs...

just look around at the teams, you will see everyone has 2 good WRs... at least on paper... and your rbs are going to be way below average... Conner is seen as an RB 2, Moss is seen as a flex... so really you are not short at RB2 you are short at RB 1...

and your bench just doesn't have that RB to close out the gap... and 12 team league, everyone is going to be trying to get that RB diamond in the rough, not just you... but that is irrelevant because we can't measure by who you may pick up... only with what you have now

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, I am allowing you to be right about collins... its not that... its your RBs... Its not that they are bad... but you are certainly going to be weaker than average... and again, if everyone is starting only 2 WRs then they are all going to have decent 2 WRs...

just look around at the teams, you will see everyone has 2 good WRs... at least on paper... and your rbs are going to be way below average... Conner is seen as an RB 2, Moss is seen as a flex... so really you are not short at RB2 you are short at RB 1...

and your bench just doesn't have that RB to close out the gap... and 12 team league, everyone is going to be trying to get that RB diamond in the rough, not just you... but that is irrelevant because we can't measure by who you may pick up... only with what you have now
If the last few years hold true half of the top 12 backs are gonna be out anyway. Now I’m one of those 6 guys without RB1 but I was able to load up at WR Flex and QB - competitive at TE

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like your team thats all that matters.

Here's my :2cents:.
Josh Allen - yeah, he's good. But he essentially has no one to throw to that has been consistent. Not sure i'd be so willing to pull the trigger so early on him.
Other than Lamb, all of your other receivers are either WR2, rookies, or facing possible suspension.
And then as @MilkSpiller22 pointed out, your RB room arent very strong. I have come around on Connor. But your other RB are part of committees or old, or are in a hurry to get injured.
Seems like your roster was a win against ADP only.

But again, if youre happy. Live it up, man!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the last few years hold true half of the top 12 backs are gonna be out anyway. Now I’m one of those 6 guys without RB1 but I was able to load up at WR Flex and QB - competitive at TE
absolutely, but chances are that the next guys up are already on a team... just because its hard to predict who will be a top 12 RB doesn't mean you should avoid them all....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you like your team thats all that matters.

Here's my :2cents:.
Josh Allen - yeah, he's good. But he essentially has no one to throw to that has been consistent. Not sure i'd be so willing to pull the trigger so early on him.
Other than Lamb, all of your other receivers are either WR2, rookies, or facing possible suspension.
And then as @MilkSpiller22 pointed out, your RB room arent very strong. I have come around on Connor. But your other RB are part of committees or old, or are in a hurry to get injured.

But again, if youre happy. Live it up, man!

yea... I am not big on Allen either, especially at the price he spent.. but I didn't mention that, because of preference... I think we need to avoid preference when ranking. because it really doesn't help anyone... and doest point out potential weakness

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB is pretty darn weak. For where you drafted, you should have been able to come away with something more solid. You're really gonna have to bank on waiver pick ups hitting. Now I understand you got sniped in a few spots but still. Like all the options were gone? No Pachecho or Mixon? Kamara? I do like the Dobbins pick later as if he can stay healthy, he can produce in a run oriented offense but considering you missed on RBs early, I feel like you could have gotten some more upside guys late that could pop (people like Blake Corum). Not too big on taking Allen (or any QB) that high but sometimes the draft falls that way. At least you got a nice stack with him and Kincaid

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man..I just can't get behind virtually anyone after the Lamb pick, other than probably Kincaid.

You just picked a ton of dudes who I'm down on, or at best, indifferent on.

It's probably a competitive team, just not to my tastes as far as how I feel the potential of a lot of the players is for this season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man..I just can't get behind virtually anyone after the Lamb pick, other than probably Kincaid.

You just picked a ton of dudes who I'm down on, or at best, indifferent on.

It's probably a competitive team, just not to my tastes as far as how I feel the potential of a lot of the players is for this season.
In a vacuum based on what was on the board I took my BPAs.

I think the best Josh Allen was the Diggs-less Josh Allen who spreads the ball around. I think he’s a legit MVP candidate. I think Nico Collins is Stroud’s dude. I think he has a huge campaign. He and Waddle are both guys who were very productive with their opportunities last year. I value that stuff. Rice is going to be Mahomes top target in my opinion.

This is the fun part. We will see how it plays out.

I’m going to try and shop for a RB though. I’m going to dangle Waddle.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the consensus (including your assessment). Weak RBs, solid WRs. I am not high on Allen at that ADP.

I think trading Waddle or Nico for a RB would be a very good move.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, you have a top QB and a potentially top TE with a great WR room.

Can’t be strong everywhere.

Not the draft you wanted, but you did a good job remaining flexible and taking the best players that you could.

I think that is all we can do as drafters. Lots of variables will determine how good your team ends up being, but I believe you got a lot of good value at the draft table.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you have a top QB and a potentially top TE with a great WR room.

Can’t be strong everywhere.

Not the draft you wanted, but you did a good job remaining flexible and taking the best players that you could.

I think that is all we can do as drafters. Lots of variables will determine how good your team ends up being, but I believe you got a lot of good value at the draft table.
what he said^^

I hated my suicide league draft..many others thought it was fine. Not proud of my 10 team work league draft, most everyone says it's a good team. Plenty of teams I've drafted I loved, most everyone hated. Just tis what it tis until they actually start playing and reality reveals itself