• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This draft went nothing like I planned…

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team, ppr. Large rosters and benches basically rostering the total amount of players as if a we had a standard 12 team league

1. Tony pollard
  2. Saquon barkley
  3. Jamyr gibbs
  4. Josh allen
  5. Deandre hopkins
  6. Drake london
  7. Christian kirk
  8. David montgomery
  9. Courtland sutton
  10. Devon achane
  11. Nico collins
  12. Van jefferson
  13. Isaiah hodgins
  14. Kareem hunt
  15. Jags d
  16. Greg zuerlein
  17. Michael thomas—-forget what round i took him
Oddly zach moss did not get drafted. Ge should of.

I feel like i went upside on a ton of wrs. Im actually excited about hodgins late. After hopkins I think I got some good upside and value. Definitely got guys that should at least see targets. Whether they produce is to be seen in most of the cases

We start
1-qb
2-rb
3-wr
3-flex
1-k
1-d

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very solid. I’m not expecting much from Monty or Achane, but you don’t need much with your top three and a Hunt wild card

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very solid. I’m not expecting much from Monty or Achane, but you don’t need much I’ll with your top three and a Hunt wild card
Monty was the cuff for gibbs. But i think he may have stand alone value. Regardless hes a cuff. Achane was a stab as well. Upside play coupled with that system and mosterts track record. Its wr that scares me. Some big back ups on waivers though like spears, jerome ford, sean tucker. I almost want to pick up tucker.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty was the cuff for gibbs. But i think he may have stand alone value. Regardless hes a cuff. Achane was a stab as well. Upside play coupled with that system and mosterts track record. Its wr that scares me. Some big back ups on waivers though like spears, jerome ford, sean tucker. I almost want to pick up tucker.

Went Spears over Tucker at end of my keeper draft last night, still some out there I'd like to stash as well

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:doh:

Forgive me. A duh moment.

Yeah, you’ll need some help at WR, but that’s the best spot to be in need.

Justyn Ross available? I think he’s a dart that cannot be ignored.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 team, ppr. Large rosters and benches basically rostering the total amount of players as if a we had a standard 12 team league

1. Tony pollard
  2. Saquon barkley
  3. Jamyr gibbs
  4. Josh allen
  5. Deandre hopkins
  6. Drake london
  7. Christian kirk
  8. David montgomery
  9. Courtland sutton
  10. Devon achane
  11. Nico collins
  12. Van jefferson
  13. Isaiah hodgins
  14. Kareem hunt
  15. Jags d
  16. Greg zuerlein
  17. Michael thomas—-forget what round i took him
Oddly zach moss did not get drafted. Ge should of.

I feel like i went upside on a ton of wrs. Im actually excited about hodgins late. After hopkins I think I got some good upside and value. Definitely got guys that should at least see targets. Whether they produce is to be seen in most of the cases

We start
1-qb
2-rb
3-wr
3-flex
1-k
1-d
Are you going to start RBs as flexes? With the opportunity to start 6 WR, I likely would've gone WR heavy early. Not sure how you got all 4 of your top guys, all went by the middle of the 3rd in my draft, nice value.

I picked 4th in my 10 team work league draft last night, PPR starting QB, RBx2, WRx2, FLEXx2, TE, K, Def. The recent injuries to Kupp and Kelce simplified my first pick, which I had been debating ever since the draft order was set. Bijan slid all the way to 2.5m which had my BP spiking lol. I would've taken Kupp at 2.7, but St Brown was still available. I have typically been a RB heavy drafter, so this was out of character for me...

1. Tyreek Hill
2. Amon-Ra St. Brown
3. Jalen Hurts
4. Mark Andrews
5. Christian Watson
6. Breece Hall
7. Javonte Williams
8. D'Andre Swift
9. Jahan Dotson
10. Brian Robinson
11. Elijah Moore
12. Jaylen Warren
13. Rashod Bateman
14. Anthony Richardson
15. Sam LaPorta
16. Marvin Mihms
17. Commanders D (will stream defenses all year, get Cardinals week 1)
18. Cameron Dicker

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than mine

Well that was a terrible draft last night (I HATE having MAXIMUM number of players)

QB - Fields, Tua
WR - Justin Jefferson (4th pick) - probably screwed that pick up)...Aiyuik (ugh), Pickens, Gabe Davis)
RB - Elliot, Mixon, AJ Dillion
TE: Kittle, Njoku, Fant
K - McManus, Ryland (Pats)
Def - Broncos, Bears

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than mine

Well that was a terrible draft last night (I HATE having MAXIMUM number of players)

QB - Fields, Tua
WR - Justin Jefferson (4th pick) - probably screwed that pick up)...Aiyuik (ugh), Pickens, Gabe Davis)
RB - Elliot, Mixon, AJ Dillion
TE: Kittle, Njoku, Fant
K - McManus, Ryland (Pats)
Def - Broncos, Bears

Maxes must be aggravating, I've never drafted with them like in your league. Great value with JJ at 4, he usually goes #1 overall in most drafts. I like Aikuk, but he went in my draft when I had to start adding RBs.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maxes must be aggravating, I've never drafted with them like in your league. Great value with JJ at 4, he usually goes #1 overall in most drafts. I like Aikuk, but he went in my draft when I had to start adding RBs.

Yeah I read that prior to draft but it didn't really "hit me" that's truly what it was until I picked two WRs and looked and saw I only had 1 left.

The one year I get JJ watch him be a dud. I am hoping with Aiyuik but I feel like I was reaching for him and hasn't he been very inconsistent?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to start RBs as flexes? With the opportunity to start 6 WR, I likely would've gone WR heavy early. Not sure how you got all 4 of your top guys, all went by the middle of the 3rd in my draft, nice value.

I picked 4th in my 10 team work league draft last night, PPR starting QB, RBx2, WRx2, FLEXx2, TE, K, Def. The recent injuries to Kupp and Kelce simplified my first pick, which I had been debating ever since the draft order was set. Bijan slid all the way to 2.5m which had my BP spiking lol. I would've taken Kupp at 2.7, but St Brown was still available. I have typically been a RB heavy drafter, so this was out of character for me...

1. Tyreek Hill
2. Amon-Ra St. Brown
3. Jalen Hurts
4. Mark Andrews
5. Christian Watson
6. Breece Hall
7. Javonte Williams
8. D'Andre Swift
9. Jahan Dotson
10. Brian Robinson
11. Elijah Moore
12. Jaylen Warren
13. Rashod Bateman
14. Anthony Richardson
15. Sam LaPorta
16. Marvin Mihms
17. Commanders D (will stream defenses all year, get Cardinals week 1)
18. Cameron Dicker
I plan to start the rb's in the flex spots yeah. The draft just fell that way. I planned to gobble wr's and the rb's kept faling. They were guys that all have large roles and pass catching chops, so I was ok with taking them. Just need to hit a wr or two from the heap I took. Round 1 kelce fell, and I was staring at ceedee lamb, ASB, AJB, devante, barkley, pollard. I actually went pollard. Barkley was there on the come back so I took him. I have questions about everyone else. Then coming back for pick 3 I had Olava, And garrett wilson teed up and they went the two picks before me. I didnt want to take higgins, devonta smith, keenan allen there. I actually was also going to take ridley and he went right before me as well. So again, i pivoted and took gibbs. Then on the turn back I still hated my choices, so I took allen. Then I gobbled wr's

I like ur squad. only thing I can comment on is not sure u need a backup te, but it doesnt hurt. Javonte I think has some real issues. I would be gobbling up perine. I wouldnt be shocked to see williams severely limitied or shelved again. just my two cents. Otherwise u got a depth, talent, should be in good shape.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read that prior to draft but it didn't really "hit me" that's truly what it was until I picked two WRs and looked and saw I only had 1 left.

The one year I get JJ watch him be a dud. I am hoping with Aiyuik but I feel like I was reaching for him and hasn't he been very inconsistent?

Aiyuk is the most reliable of the Niners targets in terms of health though. Seems like the others (including the QBs) always get nicked up (Deebo, Kittle, CMC). That said, those other 3 usually get target priority when healthy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I plan to start the rb's in the flex spots yeah. The draft just fell that way. I planned to gobble wr's and the rb's kept faling. They were guys that all have large roles and pass catching chops, so I was ok with taking them. Just need to hit a wr or two from the heap I took. Round 1 kelce fell, and I was staring at ceedee lamb, ASB, AJB, devante, barkley, pollard. I actually went pollard. Barkley was there on the come back so I took him. I have questions about everyone else. Then coming back for pick 3 I had Olava, And garrett wilson teed up and they went the two picks before me. I didnt want to take higgins, devonta smith, keenan allen there. I actually was also going to take ridley and he went right before me as well. So again, i pivoted and took gibbs. Then on the turn back I still hated my choices, so I took allen. Then I gobbled wr's

I like ur squad. only thing I can comment on is not sure u need a backup te, but it doesnt hurt. Javonte I think has some real issues. I would be gobbling up perine. I wouldnt be shocked to see williams severely limitied or shelved again. just my two cents. Otherwise u got a depth, talent, should be in good shape.

I likely would've gone with Pollard/Barkely as well at that end of the draft.

It felt very unnatural for me to wait so long on RB, but I also tried not to force anything and went with value. They only guys I drafted earlier than ADP still were my first 3 RBs even after waiting, but I had to balance my roster within reason.

I only drafted a backup TE because Andrews wasn't back to practice yet (but should be today?). If Andrews is good to go, that second TE is likely waiver fodder unless he starts really strong.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aiyuk is the most reliable of the Niners targets in terms of health though. Seems like the others (including the QBs) always get nicked up (Deebo, Kittle, CMC). That said, those other 3 usually get target priority when healthy.

Yeah so in terms of targets I shot myself in the foot. Same with Gabriel Davis... He's boom or bust as well

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah so in terms of targets I shot myself in the foot. Same with Gabriel Davis... He's boom or bust as well

Gabe played nicked up last year, he should be healthier this year, could be more productive. Depends on how many targets Kincaid ends up getting as TE/slot.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty was the cuff for gibbs. But i think he may have stand alone value.
Lions had 480 rushing attempts last year. And all are gone.
Lions were 3rd in the league in rushing TD.
Again, Swift and Williams are gone.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Aiyuk will have his best season this year.
I believed that He & Purdy were vibing the 2nd half of last season & expect that to continue this season.
& yes I hope I am correct because I drafted him with this thought in mind LOL