• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about them rookie?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they dropped some balls but also made some great plays.
Great game overall, the team showed they have some fire in the belly.
Another very good performance by the D, except for a few plays which is normal against an offense of NO's caliber.
Two thumbs up for a gutsy performance and fantastic last minute drive by Brady & Co.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought KT and AD played very, very well. If KT can stay on his feet, lol, he would have had a much better day. Its just a matter of time before this offense clicks and we drop 50 on someone!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobson still sucks IMO not sure why this guy has so many drops I gave him to week six to develop and still he drops to many passes. Thank god TB went to Thompkins on that last play. I am not saying AD won't develop just no where near the talent I hoped he would be. At this point he is more apt to be a bust then an all pro

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dobson has enough games under his belt to safely say to this point in time...he has a set of suspect hands.
I think it could get worse as the weather does...it's correctable but some players only rise to a certain level if they don't naturally catch the ball with soft hands. We'll have to wait and see.

It looked to me like Thompkins is dinged up but he still made the play of the game and is definitely this year's camp surprise IMO.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD still had 6 catches. Everyone is dropping the ball on this team. just not him.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dobson has enough games under his belt to safely say to this point in time...he has a set of suspect hands.
I think it could get worse as the weather does...it's correctable but some players only rise to a certain level if they don't naturally catch the ball with soft hands. We'll have to wait and see.

It looked to me like Thompkins is dinged up but he still made the play of the game and is definitely this year's camp surprise IMO.

Agreed

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD still had 6 catches. Everyone is dropping the ball on this team. just not him.

Not every one is dropping passes wide open in the flat. AD seems to drop more then anyone else and seeing as where he was drafted expectations were justifiably high, to this point he has not lived up to any of the expectations.