• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about a Good Win thread

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think I'm lost. I was looking for the Johnathan Goodwin thread.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just a troll, cut him some slack. It is actually slightly amusing.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two cents, is that one of our major problems last year is we could not close out games on the road.

Yesterday we did that on both sides of the ball. We made a huge play on defense to strip the ball to prevent a score. The offense got the ball back inside the 5 with under 6 min to go and made some huge 3rd downs to run out the clock.
It wasnt pretty at all but its week 1 on the road and its a win so I will take it. We lost this same type of game in week 1 last year, this year we found a way to win. I think that shows the improvement over the last year.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Niner fan, if you Shenanigans, think that SEA is overrated...like truly feel like they are overrated without the slight bit of obsessive bitterness from last season's playoffs, then you are CONFUSED. Niners play them twice a year and every year, regardless of the team record at the time, those games have been dogfights. SEA is for real, easily top 3 team in the NFL right now.

I think you may be confused. Just a bit. Or still bitter. Either way, calling SEA overrated is false.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot garbage, I might add.

The Shehawks might be the most overrated team, ever.

Wilson looked as awful as usual, the Shehawks couldn't run, and the panthers did everything they could to give the game away.

Not impressed in the slightest with the Shehawks.

:lol:

Right back atcha sweet pea! Mike Vick is making you his bitch in your own house! :laugh3: