• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How abaout this defense ????

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye

BJJ

In yalls fucking face

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye

BJJ

In yalls fucking face

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Resident Redskins fan to keep you guys in check. The Cowboys still gave up 500 yards of offense. That is 2nd in the NFL right now. They didn't exactly "force" all of those turnovers. The Giants still had a good chance to come back despite 6 turnovers. It's fools gold right now...

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u
Resident Redskins fan to keep you guys in check. The Cowboys still gave up 500 yards of offense. That is 2nd in the NFL right now. They didn't exactly "force" all of those turnovers. The Giants still had a good chance to come back despite 6 turnovers. It's fools gold right now...

You worried about the wrong thing, you should be somewhere praying that tomorrow is not another Monday night MASSACRE like last time yall meet the Shegals on Monday Night.

# Get em, Get em! :laugh3:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to keep us in ''check'', try worrying about your scrubby team getting a win tomorrow instead of trolling after a Cowboys win. We just beat a team that the Redskins will be looking up at in the standings. We forced at least 4 of the turnovers. As to the yards, when you are up by 17 in the 3rd, giving up inside slants that burn a minute a shot aren't the end of the world. They can have all the passing yards they want. The only statistic that really matters is wins. We've got one. You might have one tomorrow, and then again you might not

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of the 6 turn over 5 of them was caused by the defense. paint that picture anyway you wan't to see it......had we loss you would havesaid Cowboys cause 6 TO's and still lose you guys suck.:lame:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Claiborne start making plays on D?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Claiborne start making plays on D?

When he's healthy. I'm telling you I'g starting o get worried about him. I know I'll get beat down for this but would he be better of a FS so he wont have to run and turn as much?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who gives a fuck about yards? All I care about is turnovers and the fucking win. Too many idiots are obsessed with yards. And the Cowboys "forced" five of those six turnovers because of their new scheme. You think Carr would have been in position last year for that pick six? Nope, but that's what the Cover 2 does. Always puts you in position whenever there is a tip ball. I don't give a flying fuck about yards given up especially when the Giants got most of those yards having to come from behind. It's not like the Cowboys gave up all those yards when the game was close, like the Packers did against the 49ers.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was 30-24 twice with the Giants having the ball and the defense stepped up both times. Seriously, who gives a flying shit how many yards the Cowboys gave up when they were up double digits for the majority of the 2nd half.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if the Cowboys don't give up a lot of yards but lose & get next to no turnovers, theskins fan are quick to point that out as a negative, but if the Cowboys win with a lot of turnovers. they are no good because they gave up yards........ which is it?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he's healthy. I'm telling you I'g starting o get worried about him. I know I'll get beat down for this but would he be better of a FS so he wont have to run and turn as much?

I'd have to disagree with that FS stuff. The kid is still hurt, he was giving a lot of cushion because of his knee and he gave up the slant to the inside over and over when we had a double digit lead. He's going to be fine. If Will Allen is going to be lost in coverage, we could start the auditions quickly.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if the Cowboys don't give up a lot of yards but lose & get next to no turnovers, theskins fan are quick to point that out as a negative, but if the Cowboys win with a lot of turnovers. they are no good because they gave up yards........ which is it?

Please don't post facts. The Redskin fan just wants to ignore that when the Giants actually had a chance to take the lead, they failed both times. Essentially over half of the Giants total yards came when they were down double digits. I'll take that every single week from the opponent.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't post facts. The Redskin fan just wants to ignore that when the Giants actually had a chance to take the lead, they failed both times. Essentially over half of the Giants total yards came when they were down double digits. I'll take that every single week from the opponent.

Time of Possession tells the tale. Yards get skewed when a team is up 17 in the 3rd. On to KC

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to disagree with that FS stuff. The kid is still hurt, he was giving a lot of cushion because of his knee and he gave up the slant to the inside over and over when we had a double digit lead. He's going to be fine. If Will Allen is going to be lost in coverage, we could start the auditions quickly.

Trust me I'm not a Claiborne to FS or nothing guy. It's just that at the moment his knee won't allow him to turn on a WR's break. Hopefully his knee gets better soon.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me I'm not a Claiborne to FS or nothing guy. It's just that at the moment his knee won't allow him to turn on a WR's break. Hopefully his knee gets better soon.

When that kid is back to his lockdown self, and Spencer makes an appearance, we could be pretty damn good. Ware and Selvie played a lot of snaps, and each guy was tackled repeatedly

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad. I think you guys already told me before to not use facts. Sorry about that....... I'll try to remember :nod:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good performance with 6 turnovers I will take that every week and give up 500 yards and smile all season long

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good performance with 6 turnovers I will take that every week and give up 500 yards and smile all season long

Don't say that too loud the Rats will come running to our board....:fear:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

me and you both ....

That's was half of our turnovers all season last year ......

those turnovers alone would have changed the outcome of a few games last year.