• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hornets crap trade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornets trade Spencer Hawes and Roy Hibbert to Milwaukee for Miles Plumlee. Basically, Hornets trade two crap players with team friendly contracts for one crap player with an unfriendly $50 million contract. WTF?? I know that we are missing the likes of Al Jefferson, and when Zeller is not on the floor we get destroyed in the paint. But Plumlee is not the answer, not at that cost. Not sure what Rich Cho was thinking with this trade. Thoughts?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that trade made no sense imo

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that trade made no sense imo

I didn't hate it -- but I was ignoring the $$$. I saw it as Hawes for Plumlee. I've only seen Plumlee briefly this year -- not that impressive -- but his brother is looking much improved in Portland.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornets trade Spencer Hawes and Roy Hibbert to Milwaukee for Miles Plumlee. Basically, Hornets trade two crap players with team friendly contracts for one crap player with an unfriendly $50 million contract. WTF?? I know that we are missing the likes of Al Jefferson, and when Zeller is not on the floor we get destroyed in the paint. But Plumlee is not the answer, not at that cost. Not sure what Rich Cho was thinking with this trade. Thoughts?

Looks like you picked the wrong team to root for

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you picked the wrong team to root for

Haha, it would seem so. But I have to stick to my guns...and my team. They are still my home team. :-P Funny, the Wizards were a team I was considering since I live close to DC. Since I decided to stick with Charlotte, the Hornets have been in a free fall and the Wizards are rolling. Go figure.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an interesting move. But it is just 3 crap players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think your post was very well-said....the cap consequences just didnt make sense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think your post was very well-said....the cap consequences just didnt make sense.

Thanks. It's still a big head scratcher. Cho can spin it any way he wants, it's a bad trade.