• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hopkins disses his ex QBs LOL

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 say's it all
111 catches, 1521 yards & 11 TD's with Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallet, TJ Yates & Brandon Weeden as his QB's
Ryan Mallett threw the sweetest looking ball, but only loaded on coke.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real class act.
Yep, great on and off the field :nod:

“I was probably just as shocked as everybody else,” said Mathieu. “I really couldn’t imagine DeAndre Hopkins not retiring in a Texans uniform. I spent a season with him a couple years ago, and he’s probably everything you want in a player, especially a teammate — not only the thing he does on the football field Monday nights, Thursday nights, Sunday nights. It’s the kind of impact he had in the community as well. He was one of these guys who was always out there. He was very vocal about — especially the voiceless. He gave a lot of people hope in Houston, so to see him go is definitely shocking, but to see him unite with his greatest mentor in Larry Fitzgerald, I’m pretty sure those guys are going to do something special in Arizona.”
- Tyr

"Talk about a professional. He's a guy that's loved by his players," Shorts said. "We talked about any and everything in that locker room. When he got on the practice field, he was one of the hardest working guys on the field. Couldn't be stopped, no matter what he did. He was that guy. He worked hard. He was big on communication. He was big on timing. He's just a good guy, man.
- Cecil Short III

"He'll be with a great team as much as I hate to see him go for my team," Reid continued. "You know how much we and the city of Houston all loved him here, but he's going to a do great out there in Arizona, and they got a hell of a team that's building over there too."

"Hop was an all-star teammate," Reid explained. "In addition to being a Pro Bowl wide receiver, he was a Pro Bowl teammate."
- Justin Reid

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still throwing other people under the bus. Yes it's obvious Drew Brees and Matt Ryan are better than what the Texans had, but blaming prior quarterbacks still generates media hype and may come back to haunt the team. If the Cardinals are doing terrible this year or Hopkins is not doing well, you KNOW the question will come up... and that brings drama into the situation.
Nothing to see. It will have zero impact on anything

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to see. It will have zero impact on anything

source.gif