• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holy Moly! Give it a REST!!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Sty, I thought you and I were going to meet after the bus.

That's funny man, how did it go? 3 o'clock after school, and then taking a fist and placing it against an eye or some facial part to show the other person what they were going to get! Looking back we were completely retarded ( can I still use that term?)

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never want him banned just because he amuses me more than annoys me but you've got a good point. He so aggressively jumps into conversations with people while clearly 1. Not capable of understanding what they wrote and 2. Not having read anything preceding those posts to understand any context. I disagree with people on this site all the time, but they are all respectful, rational, and intelligent posters who ienjoy debating even if things get testy from time to time. I have no respect for this guy on the other hand. I've had him jump down my throat for things I never said far too many times to have even the slightest bit of respect for him. But he is entertaining lol.

Here's another outsider's opinion on this. He's a guy from the Seahawks board.

Speaking as an outsider (Just saw it on the active threads section on the main page), I think the Skins are batshit insane if they don't sign Cousins to a LT deal.

Cousins and the WASH offense is not the problem at the moment with Washington. It's that 100% shit defense that really only has Ryan Kerrigan and some solid play out of Josh Norman. Someone on the WASH forum (I think) said the Skins need to draft a WR and I nearly choked on the load that involuntarily blew into my mouth (THROUGH THE JEANS!!!).

Sign Cousins to a 5 year $110M deal if possible and find some actual help for the pathetic defense that is the Skins. Gonna have to do it via draft thanks to Josh Norman chewing up a shit ton in the secondary but letting go of Cousins and starting over is assuredly going to make the Skins go 4-12 in no time.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of moronic.....Does Mike Jones opinion count for more than one? Guess what so does mine and so does yours! If one opinion is equivalent to one opinion then that neither makes me the odd man out or the three of you a consortium that matters. (BTW: we all agree on this)

Not familiar with this RGIII fellow that you speak of:D but in relation to those rarities that you speak of, that could be but it's just as likely that they landed in the right places at the right time where their particular talents meshed well with the system that they found themselves in.

Really? what Scott's plans are isn't the issue, do tell who the current GM of this team is, if not SM and why SM's decisions doesn't have any relation to whether Kirk is worth keeping or not? Again Sapienza has an opinion that's plausible but it could very well be that SM was being honest when he talked about not being willing to overpay.

For the record, because I know that you have not read my previous posts, I have written on many occasions that the organization should keep Kirk even if the franchise him, which I suspect will be what happens. ODD man out my ass!!

Ha! My point is that it's useless right now to figure out what's going through the Scot -- or more importantly Dan and Bruce's mind -- and instead focus in on what should happen. As for Sapienza, I think he's got an inside view that we don't have. However, he wrote that article a while ago and I'm not sure if that's the prevailing opinion now.

Jones' opinion is significance since he gave an opinion that Kirk was a franchise QB, which is something that ehb agreed.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you agree, as ehb did, with Mike Jones' view that Cuz is a franchise QB? If so, that ends this analysis and we proceed to long-term contract.

Mike Jones has a new cut out?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly amazed this thread has lasted 8 pages.

Cousins is a legitimate NFL Quarterback. That's beyond question.

Even if he had the most weapons in the entire NFL (which he did not), and was protected by the absolute best OLine in the NFL (which he was not), and was in the absolute perfect system suited exactly for his specific talent set, and even if he had perfect play calls made on every single play from scrimmage, he STILL had to be the one to execute the plays.

Some of you forget how embarrassing it was to watch the parade of absolute losers fail to execute the simplest of quarterback plays for the last 20 years.

How about RG3's pocket presence?
How about Good Rex Grossman vs Bad Rex Grossman?
How about Jason Campbell's "Captain Checkdown" approach to taking the minimum at all times?
How about shellshocked Patrick Ramsey, pummeled in his first two years, then awful after that?
How about the collective noodle armed qb's who couldn't throw it longer than 20 yards: Shane Matthews, Tony Banks, Tim Hassleback, John Beck?
How about Donovan McNabb's boneheaded plays made one year after he SHOULD have retired?

You pay KC because he executed the plays better than any of the other qb's I've mentioned did, because it doesn't matter if he had the most superawesome weapons at his disposal or not, or if his coach tailored their offense to his skill set, or if he might be a smidgeon below the middle tier, or that he might be "only pretty good" instead of "elite," or because he threw that ghastly int against the giants.

You pay KC because there is literally and truly NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE.
You KNOW this because you're a fucking REDSKINS FAN, and you've SEEN the ALTERNATIVES.

Yes Breed. I mean you.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly amazed this thread has lasted 8 pages.

Cousins is a legitimate NFL Quarterback. That's beyond question.

Even if he had the most weapons in the entire NFL (which he did not), and was protected by the absolute best OLine in the NFL (which he was not), and was in the absolute perfect system suited exactly for his specific talent set, and even if he had perfect play calls made on every single play from scrimmage, he STILL had to be the one to execute the plays.

Some of you forget how embarrassing it was to watch the parade of absolute losers fail to execute the simplest of quarterback plays for the last 20 years.

How about RG3's pocket presence?
How about Good Rex Grossman vs Bad Rex Grossman?
How about Jason Campbell's "Captain Checkdown" approach to taking the minimum at all times?
How about shellshocked Patrick Ramsey, pummeled in his first two years, then awful after that?
How about the collective noodle armed qb's who couldn't throw it longer than 20 yards: Shane Matthews, Tony Banks, Tim Hassleback, John Beck?
How about Donovan McNabb's boneheaded plays made one year after he SHOULD have retired?

You pay KC because he executed the plays better than any of the other qb's I've mentioned did, because it doesn't matter if he had the most superawesome weapons at his disposal or not, or if his coach tailored their offense to his skill set, or if he might be a smidgeon below the middle tier, or that he might be "only pretty good" instead of "elite," or because he threw that ghastly int against the giants.

You pay KC because there is literally and truly NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE.
You KNOW this because you're a fucking REDSKINS FAN, and you've SEEN the ALTERNATIVES.

Yes Breed. I mean you.

Amen to that, brother! And how about the fact that we've got, at best, Colt McCoy to replace Kirk. If that happens, can you imagine both Pierre and D-Jax leaving? And how many receivers do you think would want to come here if Cuz walks? CSN Midatlantic has an interesting piece on how receivers like Kenny Britt would sign with us if Cuz stays.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that, brother! And how about the fact that we've got, at best, Colt McCoy to replace Kirk. If that happens, can you imagine both Pierre and D-Jax leaving? And how many receivers do you think would want to come here if Cuz walks? CSN Midatlantic has an interesting piece on how receivers like Kenny Britt would sign with us if Cuz stays.

Exactly.

Yet another reason you pay KC. He attracts other interested Free Agents because, as the article said, he smoothly executes a pass-first system that has had (as I mentioned previously) EIGHT pass catchers eclipse 500 yards from scrimmage. That's the best, or second best, in the league.

I don't love Britt, but I do love qb stability and competency.

Also, it's entirely possible that KC is the Redskins version of Tony Romo. A stat juggernaught who you KNOW is going to make a boneheaded play to cost the redskins dearly at some point, and you hope it's not with the season on the line.

Well guess what? Tony Romo got paid. And he played some pretty freakin' good qb for the cowboys for a long time, so they didn't have to spend any coin or draft picks on the position. And you know what they did? Drafted a lot of players over years, and eventually got lucky with a fourth round qb.

And now they are the #1 seed in the NFC, with a monster oline, the likely ROTY in Elliot, and perhaps the NFL MVP in either Elliott or Prescott. They have so many young players on defense that they come out of the woodowrk and blow up for a game or two (paging David Irving). They are the #1 seed in the NFC and will get back that defensive player they drafted in the second round who is supposed to be awesome next year (suffered some kind of knee injury).

The Salary cap continues to go up. Which lowers KC's contract percentage. GMSM continues to draft lots of players. That's how to win.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Yet another reason you pay KC. He attracts other interested Free Agents because, as the article said, he smoothly executes a pass-first system that has had (as I mentioned previously) EIGHT pass catchers eclipse 500 yards from scrimmage. That's the best, or second best, in the league.

I don't love Britt, but I do love qb stability and competency.

Also, it's entirely possible that KC is the Redskins version of Tony Romo. A stat juggernaught who you KNOW is going to make a boneheaded play to cost the redskins dearly at some point, and you hope it's not with the season on the line.

Well guess what? Tony Romo got paid. And he played some pretty freakin' good qb for the cowboys for a long time, so they didn't have to spend any coin or draft picks on the position. And you know what they did? Drafted a lot of players over years, and eventually got lucky with a fourth round qb.

And now they are the #1 seed in the NFC, with a monster oline, the likely ROTY in Elliot, and perhaps the NFL MVP in either Elliott or Prescott. They have so many young players on defense that they come out of the woodowrk and blow up for a game or two (paging David Irving). They are the #1 seed in the NFC and will get back that defensive player they drafted in the second round who is supposed to be awesome next year (suffered some kind of knee injury).

The Salary cap continues to go up. Which lowers KC's contract percentage. GMSM continues to draft lots of players. That's how to win.

You sir are a Vulcan in a sea full of Klingons.

Ease up on the logic, it might irritate the natives. :thumb:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

How are things in Barstow, breed? Trying to figure if the outlets there are worth visiting now that Morongo has built out its stores.

Things are good in the L.A.B. homey. Doin a little of this, some of that. Far as mall shopping goes. The Tanger Mall, that's the one nearest the freeway, is fully operational. But, and this is no bullshit, you don't wanna hit that bad boy when the Chinese tours roll in. Cuz they come deep, 7, 8 buses, sometimes more deep and they don't be bullshitting. They buy shit up in bulk and resale it on the black market. So much so that the Coach Factory and other stores out there put a cap on how much Chinese shoppers can purchase. Don't know if that's done for any other groups, but the Chinese peeps literally broke the black market a couple times is the way the story goes.

One of my son's booty calls works at Coach Factory and she had a bombay weed connect. I'd go out there from time to time, take her to lunch, and she'd hook a brotha up. Where she works at Coach, Reebok, Eddie Bauer, some kiddie clothes store and a colone/perfume outfit at Tanger were the main ones. You don't wanna be in any of those stores when the Chinese tour buses show up. Cuz they had to be breaking double digit code violations for capacity and there'd be lines from the front door going back some 30 feet deep. If someone ever yells fire or worse yet an actual fire breaks out during a Chinese rush which is what the mall workers call em. Multiple peeps are gonna die and I'd lay money down that the biggest culprit will be by getting trampled to death.

Its been a while since I've been out there though cuz ol' girl that I know says she quit, though I think she was fired from Coach, So I don't know if Morongo diverted any business away from Tanger in Barstow. I would be surprised if it did. I was talking with this old Chinese couple one day a while back and they said, they, they being the entirety of the Chinese tour. Had their shit pre-planned and already wired for maxuim buying. And that wherever the tour was going. They'd hit up every outlet between point A and point B. The couple said a lotta peeps go just for the outlet buying and wouldn't gamble when they got to Vegas, Laughlin or wherever they were going.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now explain how 5 OLineman can't pickup 4 DL and a DB again. :lol:

I can show you better than I can tell you. Though the above post is an unusal way to say, "Word. You were on point all along about Cuz/Luck, Breed. My bad." Its all good though. You won't have to tell me I'm right after lesson 2 has been taught either. You have a good day y'hear.

5 Redskin OL, 4 Giant DL and a blitzer take 1
Snap occurs at the 33 or so sec mark and CT correctly picks up #21 or Giants pass rusher #5 we'll call DRC. By the 34 sec mark can you tell me who Lavao blocking?

5 Redskin OL, 4 Giant DL and a blitzer take 2
Ball snapped at 2:01, who's Trent blocking by 2:02? 2:02 is also about the same time the Sheriff mysteriously starts to let Collins, who was on the LOS, go and readies to block a coming from the defensive backfield DRC. Unfortunately its Collins who gets the sack. And this is a 4 Giants rushers 5 Skins OL deal as 2 Giants originally on the LOS drop back into coverage.

5 Redskin OL, 4 Giants DL and a blitzer.
Ball snapped at 2:07 and Reed stays in to block on this play. By now it looks like Skins OL are simply verklempt. So much so that Trent just lets #54 take take an insie rush as he goes to take the DB who looked to be coming from the outside, but doesn't, he just spies KC. Meanwhile the player Trent should've taken, #54, is barreling down on Cuz. Who makes a damn good read and throw to PG to avoid the sack.

That should be enough eh.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr./Ms. Split -- and Stymie (aka RG3 / Matt McGloin / Tom Savage apololgist)

Let me briefly respond to a list of supposed "negatives".

I'll preface what I'll say be noting you're committing the logical fallacy of addressing each of the points seriatim without realizing that each is one piece of a larger mosaic that paints a completely different picture than its separate parts. This is nothing different than a criminal defendant pleading for an acquittal on grounds that a Google search on a computer he used about "how to dissolve a body in a well with lyme" could've been inputted by another person. If that were the ONLY piece of evidence the prosecution had in a case where he was accused of killing a victim, dumping his body in a well and dissolving it with lyme, he'd have a point. But if there's also proof that he purchased lyme two hours before a victim was killed, he was in the area where the victim's body was dumped in a well, there were lyme deposits on his hand, and he had a vendetta against the victim, there's a very different picture pained by the totality of what otherwise would be singular facts.

With that in mind, let's deconstruct your lame points.

1. Breaking franchise records. This isn't the first time he broke a franchise record. It's, in fact, the second consecutive time he did so. And this time around, he threw for nearly 5,000 yards, a feat accomplished by only five quarterbacks in league history.

2. We suck at drafting QBs. You can replace "we" with most GMs. The history of hitting on franchise QBs, if you didn't know already, is abhorrently low. And because you agreed with Mike Jones that Kirk is a franchise QB, you'd actually turn this historical convention on its head by commissioning our GM to do something history has taught us we can't.

3. Kirk's replacement. See point two above. You already conceded he's a franchise QB, yet you, in your estimable wisdom, would let him walk. When you have a franchise QB, you hold onto him at all costs and then build around him. This is so utterly moronic that I feel dumb even addressing it. More importantly, you can't name one replacement for him. ZERO.

4. The running game. Yeah, Mr./Ms. Split and Sytmie, we've got a great running game. This is also too stupid to respond to. Those statistics are, to put it mildly, grossly misleading. They account for yards racked up in a few games where our running game did work and where those yards came after we ran out to leads and used the running game to milk the clock. And, if you've been paying any attention, a lot of them also came on huge runs to end the game. What happened when the game was in the balance? Usually zippy from our RBs. And when Matt Jones was the guy with the ball, he had a mad penchant for fumbling it away.

5. This is his second year as a starter. That's actually true. What's his age got to do with it? He's still very young and has very little mileage because of it. Despite his lack of time as a starter, he's put together two record-breaking, Pro-Bowl worthy seasons during those two years.

To wrap your absurd points up, when you put together the fact you've got (1) a two-time franchise record setting QB, (2) a franchise QB, even by your own admission, (3) the horrendous record by most teams in terms of drafting franchise QBs, (4) no one who can replace our franchise QB, (5) the lack of any running game, and (6) a franchise QB who is still young and learning, the pieces that comprise this overall picture undisputably foreclose your idiotic view on Kirk.

In reality, I didn't have to go any further than your admission that he's a franchise QB. That alone should've torpedoed your lame points from the get-go.

But let's not stop there: how about the fact that Kirk had no defense? How many times did the opposing team take the opening kickoff and drive it right down our throats for a TD? This puts Kirk and the offense in the position of having to score immediately. If they don't and that same team gets the ball back, we're probably down two scores. Funny how you didn't mention this.

Also, no reputable pundit either inside or outside the DMV even remotely agrees with what you're saying. All you've got are wild-eyed idiots like Stymie who "like" your posts and are ones who peg Tom Savage as a replacement for Kirk.

But this proves too much. Once you agreed that he was a franchise QB, all your other points are moronic.

Have a good time watching Split. Sir. Ma'am.

Here we go. Let me show you one by one why you're wrong on each point.

1. Throwing for 5000 yards is not the same as breaking the record nor is it what I said. I dont love passing yardage as an argument to keep a QB either and I could go into that but its really not the topic that I DID mention. It is better than saying he broke a record. But I only mentioned the record. Records arent inherently meaningful in contract negotiations. He broke a record - good for him but theres ALL sorts of other factors to consider about the record before that record means much in contract negotiations.

2. Well I didnt say most GMs or teams did I? I said us. Because people have used that as an argument to keep what we have. This is silly for the reasons I said. Its a small sample size and not the same front office. Just because we failed here in the past does not mean we will fail here in the future. Thats pretty simple really. And your whole rebuttal is about something I didnt say sooo moving on...

3. Very good you figured out that the important part of keeping a QB is whether he is good enough or not to win with. Or as you put it...a franchise QB. Since Kirk is according to us and we plan to keep him then we dont need to worry about who would replace him. That seems pretty simple. Now bear with me here it gets just a touch more complicated. If Kirk is NOT good enough - which neither of us are saying - then it would be a bad idea to make a huge long term commitment to him. So therefore, it also would not matter who we plan to replace him with - just that we dont make a huge commitment we would regret. Then we can carry on finding a cheap replacement until we find the guy who IS good enough (AKA Kirk).

4. This isnt about just the running game yet somehow thats all you talked about. Youre just trying to move the goal posts for the 3rd time now. Now I admit the running game is not fantastic. But it wasnt horrible either. They averaged a very nice 4.5 ypc. This offense also boasted a solid oline that was at its best in pass blocking, an elite receiving TE, elite deep threat and solid #1, a solid #2, one of the best slot receivers in the league, and the best #2 TE in the league. You could argue thats the best group of pass catchers in the league but even if you disagree with that they're at least top 5. Kirk did well with all this. To say he needs MORE help though is ridiculous. If a QB needs MORE than a top 5 group of pass catchers, solid to very good oline, and decent running game to have a good offense - you shouldnt keep that QB. Kirk of course did run a mostly very successful offense, but hey I wasnt the one arguing he needed more help in the first place.

5. Im not denying this was his 2nd year as starter. Thats a fact. You just didnt read what I wrote properly. Only having 2 years as a starter is not a reason to keep a guy. His age is relevant because along with his 41 starts it shows hes been around a while. We cant just assume he's going to develop into the QB we want today. He needs to be good enough today that we feel good committing to him even if he doesnt improve.

Oh and would you look at that. You conveniently left out one of the reasons. Probably because you realized that just because rg3, mcnabb, and beck were trash doesnt mean we should commit to the first person who isnt. That would be insanity.

So all in all you ignored 1 point entirely, just restated 3 points entirely as completely new points and then argued the new points instead of what I actually said, and then just completely misread and misunderstood the other 2 points. You went a solid 0 for 6. Good job.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked reading the opinion of other fans, fans who are not jaded by the emotion of that last pick and the letdown of a season. Then tend to see things more clearly. I also happen to agree that Colt McCoy means 4-12. After decades of losing we had back to back winning seasons. Many credit SM, who after 2 drafts has contributed exactly 2 full time prodictive players and way more misses than hits in FA. Me? I see Kirk Cousins as the biggest reason by far.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that just a few years ago Kirk could have been had for a third, yet nobody called. Once again we punk the rest of the lesgue, Offseason Champs baby!

#winning

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go. Let me show you one by one why you're wrong on each point.

1. Throwing for 5000 yards is not the same as breaking the record nor is it what I said. I dont love passing yardage as an argument to keep a QB either and I could go into that but its really not the topic that I DID mention. It is better than saying he broke a record. But I only mentioned the record. Records arent inherently meaningful in contract negotiations. He broke a record - good for him but theres ALL sorts of other factors to consider about the record before that record means much in contract negotiations.

passing yds plays a part in his competency . the last 2 seasons he has played good ball with yds TDs and TO's

2. Well I didnt say most GMs or teams did I? I said us. Because people have used that as an argument to keep what we have. This is silly for the reasons I said. Its a small sample size and not the same front office. Just because we failed here in the past does not mean we will fail here in the future. Thats pretty simple really. And your whole rebuttal is about something I didnt say sooo moving on...

keeping what we have keeps stability at the most important position in football . teams changing qbs every 2 years arent winners

3. Very good you figured out that the important part of keeping a QB is whether he is good enough or not to win with. Or as you put it...a franchise QB. Since Kirk is according to us and we plan to keep him then we dont need to worry about who would replace him. That seems pretty simple. Now bear with me here it gets just a touch more complicated. If Kirk is NOT good enough - which neither of us are saying - then it would be a bad idea to make a huge long term commitment to him. So therefore, it also would not matter who we plan to replace him with - just that we dont make a huge commitment we would regret. Then we can carry on finding a cheap replacement until we find the guy who IS good enough (AKA Kirk).

clearly he is a franchise qb by measured performance and the fact the last 2 seasons he has produced a playoff appearance , and back to back winning season for the 1st time since 96/7 there are no guarantees in life or the future , based on his progress he is worth the risk

4. This isnt about just the running game yet somehow thats all you talked about. Youre just trying to move the goal posts for the 3rd time now. Now I admit the running game is not fantastic. But it wasnt horrible either. They averaged a very nice 4.5 ypc. This offense also boasted a solid oline that was at its best in pass blocking, an elite receiving TE, elite deep threat and solid #1, a solid #2, one of the best slot receivers in the league, and the best #2 TE in the league. You could argue thats the best group of pass catchers in the league but even if you disagree with that they're at least top 5. Kirk did well with all this. To say he needs MORE help though is ridiculous. If a QB needs MORE than a top 5 group of pass catchers, solid to very good oline, and decent running game to have a good offense - you shouldnt keep that QB. Kirk of course did run a mostly very successful offense, but hey I wasnt the one arguing he needed more help in the first place.

the biggest detriment to this team is an awful defense period

5. Im not denying this was his 2nd year as starter. Thats a fact. You just didnt read what I wrote properly. Only having 2 years as a starter is not a reason to keep a guy. His age is relevant because along with his 41 starts it shows hes been around a while. We cant just assume he's going to develop into the QB we want today. He needs to be good enough today that we feel good committing to him even if he doesnt improve.

it took even the great ones a few years to get playoff wins and be a force in must win games KC is no different

Oh and would you look at that. You conveniently left out one of the reasons. Probably because you realized that just because rg3, mcnabb, and beck were trash doesnt mean we should commit to the first person who isnt. That would be insanity.

this assumes that KC is just avg . so far he is trending above that

So all in all you ignored 1 point entirely, just restated 3 points entirely as completely new points and then argued the new points instead of what I actually said, and then just completely misread and misunderstood the other 2 points. You went a solid 0 for 6. Good job.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought my 5 gallon can of gas along and thought I would toss it the fire :pound:

I went out for a drive today and Riggins is on the Cooley and Sheehan show, it is worth a listen if you have time:

Riggo - likes Cousins and thinks he should get all the money he can. He did question his ability to come up big at big times. He didn't advocate for it but he surmised it is possible the front office goes with McCoy for a year or two while strengthening other parts of the team and grooming someone else at the QB position.

Cooley - who though Cousins had a bad game against NY, thinks that Cousins makes everyone around him a little better.

Two top notch pros with differing ideas. Who would have thunk it. Y'all have fun now, hear? :lol:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can show you better than I can tell you. Though the above post is an unusal way to say, "Word. You were on point all along about Cuz/Luck, Breed. My bad." Its all good though. You won't have to tell me I'm right after lesson 2 has been taught either. You have a good day y'hear.

5 Redskin OL, 4 Giant DL and a blitzer take 1
Snap occurs at the 33 or so sec mark and CT correctly picks up #21 or Giants pass rusher #5 we'll call DRC. By the 34 sec mark can you tell me who Lavao blocking?

5 Redskin OL, 4 Giant DL and a blitzer take 2
Ball snapped at 2:01, who's Trent blocking by 2:02? 2:02 is also about the same time the Sheriff mysteriously starts to let Collins, who was on the LOS, go and readies to block a coming from the defensive backfield DRC. Unfortunately its Collins who gets the sack. And this is a 4 Giants rushers 5 Skins OL deal as 2 Giants originally on the LOS drop back into coverage.

5 Redskin OL, 4 Giants DL and a blitzer.
Ball snapped at 2:07 and Reed stays in to block on this play. By now it looks like Skins OL are simply verklempt. So much so that Trent just lets #54 take take an insie rush as he goes to take the DB who looked to be coming from the outside, but doesn't, he just spies KC. Meanwhile the player Trent should've taken, #54, is barreling down on Cuz. Who makes a damn good read and throw to PG to avoid the sack.

That should be enough eh.

Cool, I didn't read it but I am sure it is right. I was just being a dickhead. :L

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are good in the L.A.B. homey. Doin a little of this, some of that. Far as mall shopping goes. The Tanger Mall, that's the one nearest the freeway, is fully operational. But, and this is no bullshit, you don't wanna hit that bad boy when the Chinese tours roll in. Cuz they come deep, 7, 8 buses, sometimes more deep and they don't be bullshitting. They buy shit up in bulk and resale it on the black market. So much so that the Coach Factory and other stores out there put a cap on how much Chinese shoppers can purchase. Don't know if that's done for any other groups, but the Chinese peeps literally broke the black market a couple times is the way the story goes.

One of my son's booty calls works at Coach Factory and she had a bombay weed connect. I'd go out there from time to time, take her to lunch, and she'd hook a brotha up. Where she works at Coach, Reebok, Eddie Bauer, some kiddie clothes store and a colone/perfume outfit at Tanger were the main ones. You don't wanna be in any of those stores when the Chinese tour buses show up. Cuz they had to be breaking double digit code violations for capacity and there'd be lines from the front door going back some 30 feet deep. If someone ever yells fire or worse yet an actual fire breaks out during a Chinese rush which is what the mall workers call em. Multiple peeps are gonna die and I'd lay money down that the biggest culprit will be by getting trampled to death.

Its been a while since I've been out there though cuz ol' girl that I know says she quit, though I think she was fired from Coach, So I don't know if Morongo diverted any business away from Tanger in Barstow. I would be surprised if it did. I was talking with this old Chinese couple one day a while back and they said, they, they being the entirety of the Chinese tour. Had their shit pre-planned and already wired for maxuim buying. And that wherever the tour was going. They'd hit up every outlet between point A and point B. The couple said a lotta peeps go just for the outlet buying and wouldn't gamble when they got to Vegas, Laughlin or wherever they were going.

Hey, thanks, man. You guys need a casino now. That's why a lot of folks flock to Morongo. But your area has got other places to see whereas Morongo is out in the middle of nowhere. I've seen those Chinese tourists in droves at Morongo. Unbelievable stuff. I gotta check them out up your ways though!