• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holy Chit!!

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished reading through the 'Ban NN' thread on the other board.
Speechless. I knew that TTBR had knocked him to the floor but didn't realize the extent of the damage. Then I see all of the supporting posts from this board.

And yet the man gets back to his feet to take yet another knockout punch.
Does he believe all that he states? Something tells me he's does.

Also found it interesting that TTBR used the "Ban NN" thread as his personal forum to unmask the real Nolan! YOU ARE THE MASTER!

Now, if you want to do me a personal favor - there's this troll named Tito .....

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nolan is destroyed, the whole ESPN board knows it. He's just granules of bone and hair now.

Tito cannot be defeated, or altered. He is The Abyss.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nolan is destroyed, the whole ESPN board knows it. He's just granules of bone and hair now.

Tito cannot be defeated, or altered. He is The Abyss.

Exactly, he doesn't have human emotions. I linguistically fucked him up for about a week before it got me banned to no avail. Now I'm just dropping random tiny remarks against him on some of his stupider posts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yep, Tito is a different animal, and for that you have to respect him(somewhat). You can't use logic to beat him. He will always come back with plain nonsense and it's best just watching the stupidity then get into a back and forth with him. Now sure, a few Matt cain zings every once in awhile don't hurt, but other than that, the way to beat him is to ignore him.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Tito is a different animal, and for that you have to respect him(somewhat). You can't use logic to beat him. He will always come back with plain nonsense and it's best just watching the stupidity then get into a back and forth with him. Now sure, a few Matt cain zings every once in awhile don't hurt, but other than that, the way to beat him is to ignore him.

Ultimately, the best way to beat any of these clowns is to ignore them, but it's sometimes too tempting to not fuck with them. It is what we in the legal game refer to as an "attractive hazard."

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you want a bit more info to use against NN, there was a thread I owned him in where he accused Pedro Martinez of using steroids and said that he shouldn't make the HOF. Just to point out how he has no credibility so he attacks that of others.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just read through that ban NN thread, and props to you Tidrow, he's your bitch at this point.
Also on Tito, I decided that the best way to fight insanity is with more insanity:

"I seen Jonathan lead the charge with a single and helped tie the game.

Now lets talk about what happened last night Lincecum was Sanchez he would of been gone after the 2nd inning. Melt down on the field IEE YIE YIE !!!

Oh we dont want to talk about that do we.

And your boy Cain is going to get worked tonight. Count on it.

Believe me the fix was in on Cain's last start. he was groving fastballs that had hit me all over them and the Philies sat there and looked at strike three."

"so what, now you gonna make escuses to cover up da fact dat you gambled away our life savings? im sittin here pretendin to be a baseball player and workin wendys to support our kids while you just sittin there in yo mammas basement on da internet talkin to people dat don like you and not showerin, you effin stink!!!! get wit da program JA!!, even im bathing now, why arent you? you said you was gonna make us a family again you son ofa bich!!"

titsmcgee1987

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have not been on the ESPN or this board in a long time and I can't find the thread. Bummer I would love a good read