• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Hockey town vists Football town for baseball?

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday to everyone's favorite announcer, Steve Busby!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday to everyone's favorite announcer, Steve Busby!
Are you going to the party? Cake and ice creme. I can't make it but Donaldson and Murphy will be there.:pound:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit being a crybaby..... This team has 6 games left. Anything can happen. Hamels is pitching 2 of those games. We are the only team in the race that has the luxury of playing all the games at home. Lewis just stunk up the joint, I expect Hamels to be pretty good against a Detroit team who just wants the season to be over. Verlander might have been the most dangerous pitcher left on our schedule ( weaver is a shell of his former self).

You guys need to realize that if this team wins 3 games in a row, the Rangers will have a 2+ game lead on everyone in the field with only 3 games to go and 2 of those games is against Detroit and the last one is against the Angels who won't be throwing a top notch starter in game one. We just need a win and a loss from someone else to settle people down and I think we get the win tonight for sure. If the fans in DFW are any good, they will sell this place out and get behind the Rangers.

Cool your jets there junior, you're the last one that needs to tell anybody to quit being a crybaby. Especially after we have all listened to you piss and moan about Moreland for a damn year.

Did you watch the shell pitch against the Rangers last time? Apparently the Rangers aren't fond of shell, as most other teams are having Weaver for lunch.

I appreciate your positivity but I see the other teams and their schedules down the stretch. We haven't exactly feasted on the Angels and our rotation is still trying to get it figured out aside from Hamels, at this juncture. Hope you get one right for a change though.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to the party? Cake and ice creme. I can't make it but Donaldson and Murphy will be there.:pound:

I will bring the beer and dancing girls!

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm in charge of party favors.....HA

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool your jets there junior, you're the last one that needs to tell anybody to quit being a crybaby. Especially after we have all listened to you piss and moan about Moreland for a damn year.

Did you watch the shell pitch against the Rangers last time? Apparently the Rangers aren't fond of shell, as most other teams are having Weaver for lunch.

I appreciate your positivity but I see the other teams and their schedules down the stretch. We haven't exactly feasted on the Angels and our rotation is still trying to get it figured out aside from Hamels, at this juncture. Hope you get one right for a change though.

Bolded: In fact, he's the last one to start calling anyone out about negativity, regardless of what the poster said. Ridiculous!..........How many times has this nit-wit been right? Not kidding.....Jump on in there Crawler Man......You bitch and moan more than the rest of the posters here combined and you have the gall - not to be confused with nuts - to call someone else out?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolded: In fact, he's the last one to start calling anyone out about negativity, regardless of what the poster said. Ridiculous!..........How many times has this nit-wit been right? Not kidding.....Jump on in there Crawler Man......You bitch and moan more than the rest of the posters here combined and you have the gall - not to be confused with nuts - to call someone else out?
Just needs to change his diaper. Then he can think like a 3rd grader.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look let's get real for a second:

Home against Houston we went 4-0. Expectation was 2-2, maybe 3-1.
Home against Seattle we went 1-2. Expectation was 2-1.
At Oakland we went 3-0. Expectation was 2-1.
At Houston we went 1-2. Expectation was 1-2.

Home against Detroit currently 0-1. Expectation 2-1.

As long as we win tonight and tomorrow I believe we are still in good shape. If we lose this series or the unthinkable happens and we get swept, then yes, push the panic button and we may be seeing another epic historical collapse by the Rangers. We all feel the tension because we've seen it before very recently.

Can't control what Houston does and we will get the Angels at home where a split should get us the division.

BUT we need the next 2. Can't drop a series to a team that is just looking to get the season over with. If that doesn't happen, let the panic ensue!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as we win tonight and tomorrow I believe we are still in good shape. If we lose this series or the unthinkable happens and we get swept, then yes, push the panic button and we may be seeing another epic historical collapse by the Rangers. We all feel the tension because we've seen it before very recently.

Can't control what Houston does and we will get the Angels at home where a split should get us the division.

BUT we need the next 2. Can't drop a series to a team that is just looking to get the season over with. If that doesn't happen, let the panic ensue!

Best post you've ever made. I have to believe Hamels gets us back on track.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm hoping after seeing McHugh, Keuchel, and Verlander (who's been much better of late) the last 3 games that our offense comes alive tonight and tomorrow and puts up some crooked numbers.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey you're here, and we didn't just lose 5 minutes ago AND you said something positive! Glad you're on board after 4 years. :D

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses. Get a win tonight and get on track. This isn't a must win, but it's pretty close.

Last edited:

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping for a statement blow out game with bats coming alive but if not then a Cole Hamels put The whole Ranger Nation on his back performance like Dirk did to take the title and wipe disgrace off Mavs history We need that for our Rangers. This game is huge and may be one for the history books. A game that justifies the move of some of the best of our farm. If Cole pitches huge and propels is to the playoffs, he will be embraced in a big way by Ranger fandom.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamels and Gallardo match up well tonight and tomorrow. We should take these two. That being said, Derek and Martin have a lot on their plates. The offense must get it together and help put this thing to bed. A wise man once said, I don't care what you think. Tell me what you know. Well IDK. If I did it wouldn't be fun. Glad to have you guys to share the excitement with.:hope::hope::hope:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you say Tag?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bull shit, Cole. Nut up and get a lid on that shit.