• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOCKEY MAFIA ALERT

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a writer, OK, I'm not smiling....I'm not......:scratch:

Trays a-pro-pos. Shippy. Looks like the Orijona Gee-yets have finally fimgered out that the season has started. Wot the hey, eh - in the aulden daze we never used to start watching 'til the week before Crispymas.

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was away once, for about a week or so - otherwides fine.

Burghfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Burgher, after almost twenty years of 'semi-necessitated' semi-retirement, I've decided to do something other than write, and walk the dog, and garden, and mow the lawns, and build fences, and do house repairs, and shop, and chauffeur, etc, etc. So, I've decided to become a political activist, and possibly even a Party founder and leader, and get some meaningful changes made to our local-national constitution, ie, regarding the way that our 'members' of parliament are elected, as well as removed from their positions, and status, when required.

:suds: Good for you Oldtom! Change is good and even if you don't get someone elected, you may get someone to listen.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 75 year old Italian Neighbor (Well my parents neighbor, I moved out some time ago) makes a helluva wine too. Strong as hell.

Too funny , when i first started "courting" my Honey , she brought me my first bottle of the pa in law's homemade grenache wine. It was love at first site and sip. We do a mass production with Pa in Law , Bro in Law , and Myself. We end up with over 30 gallons each. Amazingly we are all running kinda low after the year goes by........

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny , when i first started "courting" my Honey , she brought me my first bottle of the pa in law's homemade grenache wine. It was love at first site and sip. We do a mass production with Pa in Law , Bro in Law , and Myself. We end up with over 30 gallons each. Amazingly we are all running kinda low after the year goes by........

Good stuff.....rumor has it, a few glasses at night helps extend the 8 seconds to about 30....any truth to that?

phoenixrising

Shiprock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trays a-pro-pos. Shippy. Looks like the Orijona Gee-yets have finally fimgered out that the season has started. Wot the hey, eh - in the aulden daze we never used to start watching 'til the week before Crispymas.

Ed Zachery:noidea:

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phonix is for Fone -it-ins.

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tom, where you been?

...I've been everywhere man... travel I've done my share man, I've been everywhere... (J.Cash, et al)

Just opened this up and found this reply box open and needing a reply.

How ' bout those Jet-z and Flam-bays, and, oh yeah, Can'tucks, Les 'Absians, Sanitaries and Mypole Loafs. Too, too bad, about the SOilers, eh, ha, ha, ha. Scuttle Mac and Cheese (Eakins) and get the Gretzel back to Coach and GM (wot the hey, it can't be any worse, can it). Who says no re-Gretz in Crudmonton.